Wednesday 10 January 2018

MISHIBOX: November Unboxing & Review

Hello
안녕하세요 
(Annyeonghaseyo)
こんにちは 
(Konnichiwa)
你好
(Ni Hao)

Google Images
A bit delayed but shall we get stuck into November's MISHIBOX?



 First up we have a 3W CLINIC FRESH MASK SHEET, these masks use 100% cotton sheets soaked in plenty of essence to deliver moisture and nutrients to your skin. 2 varieties were available and both with different benefits: The Royal Jelly mask helps with extra moisture and elasticity and The Potato Mask helps with clearing and brightening skin.
How To Use - After cleansing and toning, place sheet mask onto your face and relax for 10-20 minutes. Pay any remaining essence to increase absorption.
 The mask was really easy to apply and smelt really nice, like normally with these masks it was a little too big for my face. My skin was left feeling soft and smooth as well as feeling really silky. My skin was left feeling tight when the mask was removed but that feeling wore off after a few minutes, sadly though the skin around my eyes were left feeling a little sore and tender.
Retail Price: $1.50/£1.14
Rate 3.5/5



Next up we have a RAMOSU NIGHT NIGHT SLEEPING PACK, this mask is an overnight leave on mask that provides deep moisture while you sleep. It contains Shea Butter and Macadamia Seed Oil for all-day hydration. Green Tea Extract which decreases puffiness and Centella Asiatica Extract which decreases redness and inflammation. You can also keep it in the fridge to use cold as it even helps decrease the appearance of pores and refreshes skin doing so.
How To Use - After cleansing and toning, use the included spatula to apply an adequate amount onto your face. Leave on overnight and rinse in the morning.
 I was a little nervous about using this mask pack as i was expecting it to be a thick and end up all over my pillow but I was pleasantly surprised. The mask  smelt really nice and I ended up using my fingers to apply the mask instead of the spatula as I found it easier that way as it was just running of the spatula. The mask applied just like a moisturiser and you get at least 2 applications out of it. My skin once rinsed off was left feeling soft, smooth, moisturised and refreshed, my skin was also left feeling deeply cleansed. My next application I am going to put it in the fridge and see if it benefits my skin any better.
Retail price: $3/£2.29
Rate 5/5


 Next we have a RAEUM PARK SILICON JELLY PUFF, this make-up applicator is suitable for all liquid type products. It doesn't absorb any liquids, so you don't waste any products and it washes easily with soap and water.
How To Use - Use to apply liquid foundations and/or creams. you can also use it as a make-up palette, or place in the fridge to use as a cold pack for your eyes to decrease puffiness.
 This is my first time using a make-up applicator other than my make-up brush and I was pleasantly surprised, it was really soft and squishy to touch with it being really flexible and able to mold round the face. It was really easy and simple to use, I felt it gave me even make-up coverage without applying too much of my foundation. It also took less than a minute to clean.
Retail Price: $6/4.57
Rate 5/5



 Next up we have SULGUKHWA OKHAN EYE SERUM, this eye serum helps keep the sensitive skin around your eyes smooth and moisturised. It uses ingredients such as Sodium Hyaluronate and Grape Seed Oil. Pearl Extract, Elm Tree Extract and Chrysanthemum Extract which all help to brighten skin under the eyes, leaving your skin looking refreshed and clear.
How To Use - After cleansing and toning, gently apply a small amount to the skin around and under your eyes. Tap with your finger tips to help increase absorption.
 This eye serum is really easy to apply and smells really nice, it has a really nice and creamy consistency and it instantly soothed the soreness and tenderness around my eyes. My skin felt smooth and soft as well as my skin feeling refreshed and looking brighter.
Retail Price: $14/£10.66
Rate 5/5



Next up we have our spotlight item BENTON HONEST TT MIST, this mist is a pH-balanced facial mist which is great for everyday moisture. This mist is the perfect size to keep in your handbag, it contains tea Tree Leaf water and Tea Tree Extract for inflammation control and Sodium Hyaluronate to increase moisture and elasticity. This product is highly recommended for skin dehydrated and angry from the autumn and winter winds.
How To Use - Close your eyes and spray onto your face whenever you need a boost of moisture. You can also use this mist as a toner after cleansing.
This mist is really handy to have in your handbag as well as to take away with you when staying out. I love the sleek and simple packaging, the mist left my skin feeling soft and smooth as well as leaving my skin feeling and looking hydrated and refreshed, a must with all the high winds we've had during the winter months.
Retail Price: $11/£8.38
Rate 5/5


 Lastly we have an URBAN DOLLKISS PAPRIKA HAND CREAM, these hand creams come in 3 different varieties and all of them offer amazing moisturisation with each of them having additional benefits. Green Paprika contains Adenosine to help with wrinkle care, Yellow Paprika contains Lemon Extract for brightening, and Orange Paprika contains Peach Extract to help increase elasticity.
How To Use - Apply an adequate amount onto clean hands and massage into skin.
I LOVE LOVE LOVE the packaging for these hand creams, which is odd as I don't like peppers. I got the Orange Pepper and it was placed into my handbag straight away, it smells gorgeous and left my hands feeling soft, smooth and moisturised as well as leaving them smelling gorgeous.
Retail Price: $10/£7.62
Rate 5/5

Now it's time to get down to the business side of the MISHIBOX, it seems that they no longer off different subscription offers as the only one available now on the website is the monthly recurring subscription which is $19.95/£16.33 a month, this does not include the shipping fee which for the UK is $5.95. I pay £20 a month including shipping for my box and I'm sure you can see from the products you get it's really worth the investment even with the extra charges for the box from my bank it's still a worthwhile subscription. You really get more than your moneys worth from the box, these boxes are extremely popular and sell out really fast so if you interested I would suggest being quick to avoid disappoint.

If you have liked what you have seen in this post then head to the MISHIBOX website, and possibly sign up for their amazing subscription box, it's even great as a gift for a beauty enthusiast.

I find that the only items I'm normally pretty hit or miss with is the face masks, they're either a tad too big for my face or have way too much essence for me to feel comfortable. Overall November's MISHIBOX was pretty good and I wasn't disappointed by anything, I'm excited to share December's box with you as I was really happy and excited when I opened it.

See you soon!


안녕
(Annyeong)
さようなら
(Sayonara)
再见
(ZaiJian)
Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment