Thursday 8 October 2015

Pop In A Box Subscription Service


Hello
An nyeoung
Konnichiwa
Ni hao



I'm sure that when you've been out shopping you've seen the very popular POP! Vinyl figures, they're are pretty much everywhere these days and there's one for pretty much everything, from movies and TV characters to Disney and anime characters. Think it's safe to say that if the franchise is popular then a POP! Vinyl figure is created and released for characters.

This is where this subscription comes in, I kept seeing POP! figures that I thought were cute and wanted but never actually bought them, then I found the POP In A Box website and I think I found POP heaven. POP In A Box is a monthly subscription service where you can choose whether you join the 1,2,3,6,8 or 12 POP plan the plan's start from 1 POP at £8.49 + P&P to 12 POP's at £99.99 + P&P. Once subscribed you get to go through their entire POP collection and thumbs up the POP's you want and thumb's down the POP's you don't want and your choices can easily be changed if you change your mind on any of them. Payments are taken around the first of each month and before the month is out you will receive your mystery POP in a box.

I'm subscribed to get 2 POP's a month and I pay £20.38 including P&P and I love the fact that I don't know what I've got till I open the box and then for the company to keep tabs on what you already have there is your own personal POP tracker so you don't end up with any duplicates from them.

Monthly Funko POP!
A cool mystery POP! Vinyl every month!
Pop in a box allows you to grow your POP! collection every month with a guaranteed mystery Funko POP! Vinyl that's not in your collection. Each month we put over £1000 worth of prizes up for grabs for our subscribers, never get pops your not interested in and never get a pop that's already in your collection, simply use our free pop collection tracker so we can give you the best possible mystery subscription box.

Over 500 Exclusives given away each month
Guaranteed POP! Vinyl not in your collection
No Duplicates
Select what pops you don't want
Free collection tracker
Discount on pops from our store
Chance of getting Chase, Exclusive and other rare Funko POPS!


Check out my collection so far below
*symbolises purchased or given as present.












* I purchased Jack


* I received Anna & Elsa as birthday presents


* I purchased both of these

As you can see I have a varied collection and can't wait to see what I get this month to add to my collection, there a few POP's that I'd love in my collection I just need to find them first.
I highly recommend this subscription service and as of yet I've not seen any other subscriptions that offer this POP service.
Do you have a POP in a box subscription?
Do you collect POP's?
How many do you have and which POP's are you after?
Comment below.
See you soon!


An nyeoung
Sayonara
Zai Jian
Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment