Monday 19 August 2024

B.A.P - B.A.P Unplugged 2014

Hello

안녕하세요

(Annyeonghaseyo)

こんにちは

(Konnichiwa)

你好

(Ni Hao)


It's been over a year since I posted about B.A.P, I thought I'd posted about all the albums I own, but there's a few I've not so what better time than now when they've made a return as Bang&Jung&Yoo&Moon.

On the 29th of May 2014, the 어디니? 뭐하니? (Where Are You?) M/V Teaser was released.
Owned by TS Entertainment
On the 3rd of May 2014, the 어디니? 뭐하니? (Where Are You?) M/V was released, along with the digital release of B.A.P Unplugged 2014. On the 10th of June 2014, the album was released physically.
Owned by TS Entertainment

Bang Yongguk co-wrote on the lyrics for 어디니? 뭐하니? (Where Are You?).

B.A.P unplugged 2014 peaked at No.2 on the Circle Albums Chart.
Circles Sales = 29,986+
*YouTube views correct at time of writing post*
The M/V for 어디니? 뭐하니? (Where Are You?) has so far gained 3,326,925 million views, with the views still continuing to increase.

B.A.P Unplugged 2014 is set out in a hardback book style case and comes with the Cd, photobook and a random photo card.

Track List:
어디니? 뭐하니? (Where Are You?)
오늘은 꼭 (Just For Today)
어디니? 뭐하니? (Where Are You?) (Inst.)














I love the photobook for this album it's really cute and I love that it was shot in London. I love the styling, they all look so good.
The album itself is so different from B.A.P usually release, but it shows how talented and versatile they are. It's an album that suits them perfectly.

For me 어디니? 뭐하니? (Where Are You?) isn't the typical B.A.P title track, but I absolutely love it. I love the melody and the vocals. It really shows a different light to the group. This is one of those songs that makes you smile while you're listening to it.
어디니? 뭐하니? (Where Are You?)

The melody for 오늘은 꼭 (Just For Today) is stunning and their voices fit it so perfectly. It's such a pretty ballad.
오늘은 꼭 (Just For Today)

I've never had any doubts that the group would eventually reunite to release new music, but I don't think I ever thought about how I would react when it actually finally happened. While I'm gutted that Zelo is missing due to his military enlistment, I'm so happy to see Yongguk, Daehyun, Youngjae and Jongup back on stage together again. While they're now going by Bang&Jung&Yoo&Moon, I hope they're able to gain copyright to their group name and be able to return to us with Zelo as B.A.P. As well as have a world tour, to see their international fans.

Were you a fan of B.A.P Unplugged 2014?
Do you have a physical copy?
What were your thoughts on 어디니? 뭐하니? (Where Are You?) as the title track?
Do you have a favourite track on the album?
Let me know in the comments below.

See you soon!


안녕
(Annyeong)
さようなら
(Sayonara)
再见
(ZaiJian)
Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment