Tuesday 25 April 2023

Cadbury Caramel Blondies

Hello

안녕하세요

(Annyeonghaseyo)

こんにちは

(Konnichiwa)

你好

(Ni Hao)


It's been a while since I baked and posted about blondies, I made these back in February as a snack for myself and Mary while we were in Birmingham for a couple of days.
This is another recipe from Fitwaffle Kitchen.

Let's get baking!


Ingredients:
115g Unsalted butter
225g White chocolate, broken into chunks
2 Large eggs
70g Granulated sugar
2 tsp Vanilla extract
155g Plain flour
1 tsp Salt
180g Dairy Milk caramel
70g Carnation caramel, warmed

Line a baking tin with parchment and pre-heat your oven to 150C (Fan).

Start off by melting the white chocolate and butter together, I always use the bain marie method, I also couldn't get my hands on enough white chocolate as I found it too expensive, so I topped the white chocolate up with caramilk chocolate.

In a separate bowl, add the eggs and whisk until foamy.

Then add the sugar and vanilla extract and mix them into the mixture.

Next pour in the chocolate mixture and whisk until combined.

Next sift in the flour and salt and fold into the mixture.


Next add the dairy milk caramel chunks and fold them into the mixture.

Scoop the mixture into your lined tin and drizzle over the warm carnation caramel, then feather with a knife. Then bake for 25-30 minutes, or until the top is crisp and light brown, and allow to fully cool in the tin.

Once fully cooled, you're ready to cut into slices and enjoy.

This recipe was really easy to follow and wasn't too time consuming.
I really liked the flavours, I'd definitely bake these again, they're definitely the perfect treat for any occasion.

If you would like to check out the recipe I followed, then head over to Facebook and check out Fitwaffle Fudgy Dairy Milk Caramel Blondies, as well as her other great bakes.
She also has her own baking recipe books, which you can purchase on Amazon and Waterstones.

See you soon!


안녕
(Annyeong)
さようなら
(Sayonara)
再见
(ZaiJian)
Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment