Monday 27 February 2023

ATEEZ - TREASURE EP. 3: ONE TO ALL

Hello

안녕하세요

(Annyeonghaseyo)

こんにちは

(Konnichiwa)

你好

(Ni Hao)


TREASURE EP. 3: ONE TO ALL is ATEEZ's 3rd mini album.
On the 27th of May 2019, both the Wave Performance Preview and Illusion Performance Preview were released.
Wave
Owned by KQ Entertainment
Illusion
Owned by KQ Entertainment
On the 7th of June 2019, the Illusion M/V Teaser was released.
Owned by KQ Entertainment
On the 8th of June 2019, the Wave M/V Teaser was released.
Owned by KQ Entertainment
On the 9th of June 2019, the TREASURE EP. 3: ONE TO ALL Album Preview was released.
Owned by KQ Entertainment
On the 10th of June 2019, the Wave and Illusion M/V's were released, along with the physical and digital release of their 3rd mini album TREASURE EP. 3: ONE TO ALL.
Wave
Owned by KQ Entertainment
Illusion
Owned by KQ Entertainment
On the 8th of July 2019, the Aurora M/V was released.
Owned by KQ Entertainment

Wave won ATEEZ 2 music show trophies, winning once on M Countdown and once on The Show.

Hongjoong and Mingi co-wrote on Utopia, Dancing  Like Butterfly Wings and title tracks Wave and Illusion.
Hongjoong and Mingi co-wrote on Aurora, with Hongjoong also prodcusing on the track.

TREASURE EP. 3: ONE TO ALL peaked at No.2 on the Circles Albums Chart, No.25 on the Oricon Albums Chart, No.9 on the Billboard Heatseekers Albums Chart and No.8 on the Billboard World Albums Chart.
Circle Sales = 214,081+
Oricon Sales = 4,370+
US Sales = 1,000+
Giving the album a total of 219,451+ in physical sales.
*YouTube views correct at time of writing post*
The M/V for wave has so far gained 70,791,158 million views and the Illusion M/V gaining 25,266,027 million views. Both M/V's are still increasing on a daily basis.

TREASURE EP. 3: ONE TO ALL was released in 2 versions: Illusion and Wave.
Both versions are set out in a box case and comes with the Cd, photo book, sticker sheet, folded poster, postcard set and 3 random photo cards.
The photo books for both versions are different as are the album cases with the Illusion version being red and the Wave version being blue.

Track List:
Utopia
Illusion
Crescent
Wave
Aurora
Dancing Like Butterfly Wings





























































This album and concept always makes me feel like it's summer, the album is set out like their previous TREASURE albums.
The album itself is your typical amazing album, but that's to be expected of ATEEZ, each track really shows of their charms and skills.

Utopia is one of my favourite overall ATEEZ songs, it's the reason I decided to check out the rest of their discography, which it turn made me become a fan.
The song gives me serious summer vibes, I love everything about it, it all blends so well together.
This is a song that you know would have high energy throughout the venue when sung live.
Utopia

Illusion isn't a song I listen to regularly, but it's a song that when I do listen to it, I feel like I listen to it on a regular basis.
I love how chilled the melody sounds, which for me makes their vocals and raps stand out so much more. It's song that always makes me tap my foot along, even without realising.
Illusion

Crescent is the perfect instrumental to have between Illusion and Wave, it connects to two songs perfectly.
Crescent

For some reason whenever I listen to Wave, I get a little tongue tied singing along, for some reason I struggle singing Hakuna Matata Ya, I just clearly don't have the speed Mingi has saying it. I'm sure one day I'll stop feeling like I'm singing a tongue twister.
I love the melody for wave and it's definitely my favourite of the 2 title tracks. There's something about ATEEZ that no matter if it's a dark or bright song they can pull you right in.
Wave

For me if I didn't know Aurora was an ATEEZ song, I wouldn't know it was sung by them. For me ATEEZ are all about the dark and bright upbeat tracks, so to hear songs like Aurora, really reminds me how talented and versatile they are as a group. It's sad that they've been underrated for so long in South Korea. It's songs like this that make me feel guilty about waiting so long to really listen and pay attention to them, especially since I've known of them since their debut.
Aurora

Dancing Like Butterfly Wings gives me a slight pop rock vibe, it makes me think that it could have been released back in the early noughties.
ATEEZ really know how to make songs that can resonate with you, this song is stunning, and makes me feel like I'm reliving my youth.
Dancing Like Butterfly Wings

The more I listen to ATEEZ's back discography, the more I feel that I missed out on since their debut, while I've not been on their journey with them from the start, I feel like I'm making up for missed time.
They have the ability to make you feel like you've been a fan of them for years, when for me, I've only been listening to them 2 years, this year.
I can't wait to spend even more years listening to them and being a fan and hopefully one day, I will finally be able to see them perform live.

8 makes 1 team!

Were you a fan of TREASURE EP. 3: ONE TO ALL?
Do you have a physical copy?
Which version(s) did you get?
What were your thoughts on Illusion & Wave being the title tracks?
Do you have a favourite track from the album?
Let me know in the comments below.

See you soon!


안녕
(Annyeong)
さようなら
(Sayonara)
再见
(ZaiJian)
Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment