Friday 7 October 2022

Korean Drama - Tinted With You

Hello

안녕하세요

(Annyeonghaseyo)

こんにちは

(Konnichiwa)

你好

(Ni Hao)

Google Images

Tinted With You is a 2022 BL romance mini series drama directed by Ra Ha Na.
The series aired from the 23rd of December 2021, and concluded on the 14th of January 2022, it ran for 8 episodes.

Main Cast:
Jun - Jung Eun Ho
Gogle Images

Yoo Hyun Woo as Lee Heon
Google Images

Supporting Cast:
Kim Tae Jung as Go Geum
Google Images

Yoon Ye Hee as Suspicious Lady
Google Images

Yang Seung Bin as Seo Jin
Google Images

In Korea's Feudal past, deposed crown prince Lee Heon was forced into exile when his cruel older brother usurped the throne. His sibling plans to permanently secure his position, Lee Heon fearing for his life at every turn. Lee Heon has only one ally, Geum, his loyal, kind-hearted guard.
Flash forward to the modern-day, where art is high school student Eun Ho's entire world. He accepts a commission to complete an unfinished canvas despite it's mysterious vibe. Inexplicably drawn into the distant past, he meets Lee Heon, with whom he forms a close and romantic bond.
Becoming restless, the acting king desires to murder the exiled crown prince, Eun Ho now understands that he may be Lee Heon's best - if not sole - chance of survival.

I wish BL drama's were the same length as usual drama's as they often have such good plot's but often feel rushed to get them completed in such a short time, but I actually think the short episodes work perfectly for Tinted With You. 
I thought Jun, Yoo Hyun Woo and Kim Tae Jung did a really good job in their roles I loved watching them in this drama and as a fan of A.C.E I was insanely proud of him taking a role in a BL drama and I loved that the other members encouraged him doing it.
While this isn't a drama I would have usually picked, I'm glad I decided to watch it for Jun as I really enjoyed it and I absolutely adored the final scene, for me the final scene always comes to mind when I think about Tinted With You.
If you haven't yet and are a lover of BL drama's, then I recommend giving Tined With You a watch, it's such a sweet and short series that you'll come away feeling uplifted about the characters and cast.

Have you watched Tinted With You?
Were you a fan of the cast?
Did you enjoy the plot and script?
Let me know in the comments below.

See you soon!


안녕
(Annyeong)
さようなら
(Sayonara)
再见
(ZaiJian)
Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment