Monday 16 May 2022

TRCNG - Rising

Hello

안녕하세요

(Annyeonghaseyo)

こんにちは

(Konnichiwa)

你好

(Ni Hao)


Rising is TRCNG's 2nd single album as well as their final Korean release.
On the 28th of July 2019, the Cover Image was released.
On the 29th of July 2019, the Individual Teaser Images were released.









On the 30th of July 2019, the Unit Teaser Images were released.


On the 1st of August 2019, the Group Teaser Image was released.
On the 2nd of August 2019, the Missing M/V Trailer was released.
Owned by TS Entertainment
Also on the 2nd of August 2019, the Rising Highlight Medley was released.
Owned by TS Entertainment
On the 4th of August 2019, the Missing M/V was released.
Owned by TS Entertainment
On the 5th of August 2019, Rising was released digitally, then later on the 6th of September 2019, Rising was released physically.
On the 12th of August 2019, the Missing Choreography Ver. 1 was released.
Owned by TS Entertainment
On the 16th of August 2019, the Missing Choreography Ver. 2 was released.
Owned by TS Entertainment
On the 1st of September 2019, the Missing Dance Practice (흥 Ver.) released.
Owned by TS Entertainment
On the 2nd of September 2019, the Missing Dance Practice (하트 Ver.) was released.
Owned by TS Entertainment

Jisung and Hohyeon co-wrote on the lyrics for Paradise.
Hohyeon co-wrote the lyrics for Island.
Jisung, Hohyeon, Hyunwoo and Siwoo co-wrote the lyrics for #턀쎈지 (Hidden Track).

Rising peaked at No.21 on the Gaon Albums Chart.
Gaon Sales = 1,383+
*YouTube views correct at time of writing post*
The M/V for Missing has so far gained 119,144 thousand views through the TRCNG YouTube Channel and 677,015 thousand views through the 1theK YouTube channel, giving the M/V so far a combined view count of  796,159.

Rising is set out in a card slipcase and comes with the Cd, photo book, sticker sheet, a random transparent photo card and 2 random photo cards.

Track List:
Paradise
Missing
Island
Paradise (Inst.)
#턀쎈지 (Hidden Track)
























































While I think the albums layout is simple I love the colours used, they're stunning, the album cover is really pretty and I love how the Cd stores into the case, for me it's something different.
The photobook itself is really pretty, I find that the members really pop out of the pictures because of the styling and backdrop, if there is any fault with it, it's that there isn't enough pictures for me.
The album itself, is my favourite of their Korean releases, it's really sad that it was their final release because you can hear how talented they are, each track is stunning and different and shows off both their youth and maturity. I personally think if they had a different company they would have seen more interest, especially from this album alone.

I love the melody for Paradise, it does slightly remind me of a different track but I can't quite put my finger on it. I love the vocals, especially in the chorus, they way they blend with the melody is stunning. Even the raps are stunning, all their vocal tones really fit with this type of track and they all stand out, and those high notes are perfect.
Paradise

I have to say that Missing is my favourite title track from them, I love everything about the track, from the melody, to the vocals to the raps. I was so excited when it was announced they were making a comeback but for me the events that unfolded after and even after their disbandment this year, this song is now bittersweet and even more heartbreaking as I found the lyrics fit perfectly to their story.
Missing

I love the melody for Island, it's such a soft and stunning melody and it really allows the members to show off their vocals, the contrast between their vocal tones throughout this song is beautiful and for me the abrupt ending leaves you wanting more.
Island

You can't deny that TRCNG's rap line is talented and  #턀쎈지 (Hidden Track) proves that, the beat is spot on a is perfect for a track of rapping, I love that all the rap line has distinctive voices, and they all seem to have rather deep voices, for me especially from debut Jisung and Hohyeon's voices have always stood out for me. It's sad that this is a hidden track only for the physical release because it's hides their talent from those who doesn't buy physical releases, especially for an album that is now most likely out of print and hard to find.
 #턀쎈지 (Hidden Track)

This year the remaining members contracts came to an end with TS Entertainment, and while I was happy that they were all leaving the company and free to continue on their journey, it was heartbreaking as a fan to see their own personal announcements, announcing that they were no longer (insert member name) of TRCNG any more. It's sad that they had such a short career as a group, when they all fit together perfectly but I'm glad that they're free of the company that was their undoing. While I knew this was coming since rumours started of TS shutting down, it's still always sad to see one of your favourite groups disband and go their separate ways.
On a happy note though I'm so happy that Siwoo, Jihun, Hyunwoo and Kangmin (now promoting as Hamin) are re-debuting together. I would love to see all 10 members re-debut together, but I know that will never happen.

Rising is definitely TRCNG's swan song and I don't think they could have left us with a better album and title track, I wish each member the best of luck for their future and I will always watch and support them.
기억해
(Remember)
난 언제라도 너의 곁에 있을게
(I'll be by your side at any time)

Were you a fan of TRCNG?
Were you a fan of Rising?
Do you have a physical copy?
What were your thoughts on Missing as the title track?
Do you have a favourite song from the album?
Let me know in the comments below.

See you soon!


안녕
(Annyeong)
さようなら
(Sayonara)
再见
(ZaiJian)
Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment