Thursday 30 December 2021

My Christmas Gift Haul 2021

Hello

안녕하세요

(Annyeonghaseyo)

こんにちは

(Konnichiwa)

你好

(Ni Hao)


Christmas this year was clearly a much better Christmas than last years, this year we were allowed to celebrate it with our families, this year I got out of cooking Christmas dinner as we spent Christmas day at my sisters with her husband, while he did all the cooking (which was just amazing), I was in charge of the stuffing as well as the desserts, so it was nice to not be completely in the kitchen all day. The day ended with a 5-hour game of Sailor Moon Monopoly.
While I may have gotten out of the Christmas day cooking, I'll still be cooking my traditional New Years Day dinner.

Like last year, this year has also flown by pretty quickly, this year started with our 3rd Lockdown, so the first quarter of the year, we were stuck at home, with only essential shops being open. Both myself and Skye both tested positive for Covid-19 at the end of September, a blink later and then it was time for Christmas.

Like I have years before, I want to share with you the gifts I got for Christmas, I'm always thankful for the gifts I receive.
So here are my gifts from 2021.




Let's start off with my present from my brother, his other half Stacey and their kids.

They got me this cute alphabet mug that also ha some cute blue alphabet socks. I've not used the mug or worn the socks yet but I can't wait to see how comfy and cosy the socks are.

Next up is a gift from my friend Vikki.


She got me a cute little ornament and 2 sheet masks, we've worked together for 13 years, so the ornament is spot on. I can't wait to use the sheet masks.

Next is a gift from my friend Bev.
She got me this cute little Sloth that you warm up, it's meant to be soothing and calming with a lavender scent.

Next gift is from my friend Nichola and her other half Dave and their kids Grace and Olivia.

They got my a box of my favourite coffee, Beanies, there is so many flavours in this box that I love, like the Coconut Delight, and there's some flavours that I can't wait to try. They also got me some Maltesers, which I've already eaten and some Nivea beauty products, which I've used the hand cream, which smells gorgeous and I've used the lip balm.

The next gift is from my dad and his wife.
They got me these cute, fluffy and extremely comfy Disney pyjamas. They're perfect during the winter months, they keep me nice and warm during the nights, so I'm not waking up feeling cold halfway through the night.

Next gift is from my sister and her husband Bob.

They got me this Vanilla Frosting Yankee Candle and these fluffy totes socks, I love the smell of this candle, it's really sweet. I've got this scent in the tealight candles and I know how gorgeous it smells when burning, so I can't wait to get the bad boy lit.
I've not worn the socks just yet but I love how soft and fluffy they feel and can't wait to be keeping my feet warm with them.

Next gift is from my friend Clare and her other half Lee and their kids.
They got me lots of goodies, they got me a box of the Beanies Variety Pack coffee sachets, which I know I love as I've already started tucking into these. Next we have 2 boxes of Hello Panda biscuits, one with a chocolate filling and the other with a coconut filling, I love these biscuits and always enjoy eating them. Next we have a jar of Beanies Creamy Caramel coffee, I got a jar of this in my Beanies advent calendar so I knew this coffee was going to be tasty. Next we have a can of Ocean Bomb Bubble Milk Tea, I've not opened this yet, but I do love bubble tea, so I can't wait to try it. Next we have some strawberry Ramune soda, I've never had the strawberry one before, I've only had lychee and I loved it, this one was just as tasty and I loved it. Next we have a packet of Barbecue flavoured chips (Crisps), these were also really tasty. Next we have some Milk Mochi, these were definitely one of my favourites, especially out of all the snacks, they were really tasty and I will definitely be buying some more when I'm able to. Lastly from this gift we have a sushi glass mug, I absolutely love this mug, it's really cute and I have already used it a few times.





Next gift I got from Skye.
Skye wrapped me this up while I was at work on Christmas eve, I don't normally wear jewellery, but I find it cute that she wanted to wrap me up something of hers to give to me at Christmas.

Lastly we have my gift from my friend Mary-Kate.
I think we all know by now that I'm a lover of K-pop, I scarily have 400+ physical albums of the groups I listen to, which makes this gift from Mary-Kate mean so much more for me, especially with the fact her husband James made them himself for me. I can't wait to get my albums on shelves on show, especially for The Boyz and Stray Kids. I will admit I did get a little tearful when I saw them because I wasn't expecting them at all.

I also got some money from my mum and her partner, which I'm still to spend, I'm sure there will be some K-pop albums I'll be able to treat myself with.

That brings us to the end of My Christmas Gift Haul for 2021, I absolutely love all my gifts, and I appreciate the time and effort it takes to pick presents for me that they think are perfect for me.

Did you get some amazing presents from your friends and family?
Let me know in the comments below.

See you soon!


안녕
(Annyeong)
さようなら
(Sayonara)
再见
(ZaiJian)
Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment