Thursday 7 January 2021

My Christmas Gift Haul 2020

Hello

안녕하세요

(Annyeonghaseyo)

こんにちは

(Konnichiwa)

你好

(Ni Hao)


Well we definitely had a very different Christmas last year, and I'm sure none of us at the start of 2020 envisioned that there would be rules and bans in place as Christmas day approached, while it may have been different this year, I definitely tried to make it special for myself and Skye, we put the tree up earlier than normal, I restarted my musical Christmas Countdown on my blog, and myself and Skye watched 1 Christmas film a day in the run up to the big day.

The year flew by so fast and a majority of it many of us spent stuck at home, which for me makes this years Christmas Gift Haul all the more special and thankful.

Today's post will be short and sweet, as I share with you my gifts from 2020.




Starting off with my presents from my lovely friend Nichola, her other have David and their kiddies Grace & Olivia.
They got me some awesome Beanies coffee goodies, the mug is really big and I love it, I never finish off my coffee but that's just normal for me. When Nichola asked me what Beanies Coffee flavours I liked, all I could say was the Coconut Delight but I've never found it in stores.
She surprised me with 6 flavours that really do represent me, I'd been wanting to try the Birthday Cake coffee for so long, so I was so happy to see it as one of the 6, Gingerbread and Pumpkin Spice are my go to drinks in the autumn and winter months.
So far I've only opened the Birthday Cake, Pumpkin Spice and White Chocolate & Raspberry jars, and they're all gorgeous, especially the Pumpkin Spice so far.



Next up from my dad and his wife, both me and Skye got a hamper to share between us with also some goodies for us alone.
Above is what I chose for myself for the duplicate gifts, as well as a gift voucher for us to us and McFly's new album, that i hadn't actually gotten round to buying myself, so it was a nice surprise.




From my very talented friend Clare, I got a candle and some personalised slippers that she's personalised herself for me.
The slippers are so comfortable and cosy I absolutely love them, and the candle smells absolutely gorgeous.


From my sister and her husband, I got a bottle of strawberry gin and a big box of Maltesers.
I've not tried the gin yet, but the Maltesers didn't last very long till I'd eaten them all. This is the biggest box I've ever seen Maltesers come in.



Lastly as a gift for myself I pre-ordered Enhypen's debut mini album Border: Day One.
I will be posting about this album soon, so I will reveal all the goodies from the album through that post.


I also got money from my mum and her partner, but I'm still to spend it and I'm thinking I'll treat myself to a trip to HMV to see if there is any K-pop that I'm wanting in store.

Well that's the end of my Christmas haul for 2020, I love all of my gifts, I'm always grateful that my friends and family take the time to pick out gifts for me that they know I will love and enjoy.

Did you get some amazing presents from your friends & family?
Let me know in the comments below.

See you soon!


안녕
(Annyeong)
さようなら
(Sayonara)
再见
(ZaiJian)
Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment