Friday 18 December 2020

A musical Christmas Countdown: December 18th 2020

Hello

안녕하세요

(Annyeonghaseyo)

こんにちは

(Konnichiwa)

你好

(Ni Hao)

Google Images

I will always use this song for the 18th as today is the anniversary of the passing of SHINee member and inspirational Poet/Artist Jonghyun. It's been 3 years now since his passing and it's still seems and feels like it was yesterday that I was seeing the heart breaking news. I still find some songs difficult to listen to, whenever I listen to his or SHINee's albums, it takes me away from everything, for a short while he's still here, but I also get that gutting feeling of we'll never hear his voice in future releases and that he's really gone.
People may think it's odd that 3 years later I still struggle with his passing, but he helped me in ways I, myself didn't realise.
While for many today is a sad day, I will always use this song to remind us all that everything in this song is all that we see with SHINee as a whole and as individual members. I'm sure Jonghyun is watching over his family and his SHINee brothers and is insanely proud of each one of them.

Google Images

Today's song is SHINee's 'Colorful'.
Owned by SM Entertainment

Google Images

안녕
(Annyeong)
さようなら
(Sayonara)
再见
(ZaiJian)
Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment