Tuesday 21 July 2020

GRAZE

Hello
안녕하세요 
(Annyeonghaseyo)
こんにちは 
(Konnichiwa)
你好
(Ni Hao)

Google Images



Each box comes with 4 healthy portioned snacks, that is picked by the Graze team based on your preferences when you subscribe, you also get a little info card that tells you what's in each of your snack pots.



First up we have CHINESE STYLE HONEY SESAME, this snack pot contains edamame beans, sesame chia peanuts, black pepper almonds and wild rice sticks.
The Benefits - This snack pot is a source of fibre and protein which will help your body to build muscle. The veggie snacks are all made with natural plant protein sources, which are carefully seasoned by the GRAZE taste experts.
- Source of fibre
- Source of protein
- Suitable for vegetarians
I really liked the wild rice sticks, which surprised me as I don't normally like them, I normally find them bland, this time I really enjoyed them.
I thought the black pepper almonds were really nice, they were full of flavour. I also really liked the sesame chia peanuts, they were really nice and sweet.
I thought the edamame beans were okay, but they're not really for me, I always end up leaving them.


Next up we have SALT & PEPPER VEGGIE PROTEIN POWER, this snack pot contains black pepper cashews, edamame beans, salted broad beans and salted coated peas.
The Benefits - This snack pot is packed with a whopping 6g of protein per portion, it also contains copper, which is an essential mineral. Making this a snack pot that supports your immune system, protects cells from stress and helps metabolise energy.
- High in fibre
- High in protein
- Source of copper
- Suitable for vegans
I've already had edamame beans with this GRAZE box and as we know, they're not for me so I left them and didn't bother to give them another try.
I thought the salted broad beans were okay, but I did find them a little bland for my tastes.
I thought the black pepper cashews were nice and full of flavour, and I also thought the salted coated peas were really nice.


Next we have BANANA CINNAMON FRUIT FUSIONS, this snack pot contains chewy banana coins, raisins, caramelised honey and cinnamon almonds and pecan nuts.
he Benefits - The pecan nuts and almonds make this snack pot a source of energy-releasing manganese and copper, helping to reduce fatigue. This snack pot is also high in dietary fibre, making it perfect for breakfast or a mid-afternoon snack.
- Source of manganese
- Source of copper
- High in fibre
- Suitable for vegetarians
Let's start off with the negatives and get them out of the way, I don't like pecan nuts, so I didn't attempt to try them, I also didn't like the banana coins, I wasn't a fan of the flavour, but they were nice and chewy.
The positives for me were that I really liked the raisins, they were full of flavour and really juicy. I absolutely loved the almonds, they were sweet and full of flavour, these were my favourite from the snack pot.
I decided to add this snack pot to my dislike section as I think this snack pot is wasted on me as I only like 2 of the ingredients and the other 2 end up in the bin, meaning I'm not getting the full benefits from this little pot.


Lastly we have a CINNAMON PROTEIN FLAPJACK, this snack pot contains a cinnamon protein flapjack with super chia.
The Benefits - All of Grazes flapjacks are baked in small batches, so the whole rolled oats keep their natural goodness, making this flapjack a source of fibre and manganese, a nutrient which supports an energy-yielding metabolism and protects cells from oxidative stress. The linseeds, sunflower seeds and pumpkin seeds added to the mixture mean that this flapjack is a source of essential minerals, fibre and protein. The chia seeds are a source of fibre and protein, as well as the fatty acid omega 3, they also contain selenium, which is an essential mineral which contributes to the normal function of the immune system, and phosphorus which is needed for healthy bones and teeth.
- Source of fibre
- Source of protein
- Source of manganese
- Suitable for vegetarians
This flapjack smells really nice, there is just the right amount of cinnamon, for me the flavour was spot on.
It's really soft and chewy, with a lovely crunch, which I love with the GRAZE flapjacks.
It's very moreish and I always love getting a flapjack, whether it be a new creation or one of my old favourites.

Now it's time to get into the business side of the Graze box, each box comes with 4 snack pots with snacks had selected just for you from your preferences you give the Graze team from over 100 choices. Each box is £3.99, with your 1st box being half price on subscription, You can choose between having your personalised box delivered through your letterbox every week or fortnightly with also the choice of being able to skip a box or take a holiday if you're away when you box is due. You can also earn rewards by simply being a loyal grazer, by rating and and reviewing your box. If you are interested in making your own Graze subscription then head over to the Graze website.

Here is a code to help you on your way and get your 1st, 5th and 10th boxes for free:
LEANNM6MB

See you soon!


안녕
(Annyeong)
さようなら
(Sayonara)
再见
(ZaiJian)
Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment