Monday 17 February 2020

The Most Beautiful Moment in Life: Young Forever

Hello
안녕하세요 
(Annyeonghaseyo)
こんにちは 
(Konnichiwa)
你好
(Ni Hao)


BTS are getting ready for the latest comeback but I'd thought I'd share with you their first compilation album; The Most Beautiful Moment in Life: Young Forever. On the 21st of March 2016, Big Hit Entertainment announced BTS' upcoming return. On the 19th of April 2016, the 'Epilogue: Young Forever' M/V was released.
Owned by Big Hit Entertainment
 On the 27th of April 2016, the track list was released, revealing that the album would be a compilation album and would contain 23 tracks. On the 28th of April 2016, the M/V teaser for 불타오르네 (Fire) was released.
Owned by Big Hit Entertainment
On the 1st of May 2016, the M/V for 불타오르네 (Fire) was released.
Owned by Big Hit Entertainment
On the 2nd of May 2016, The Most Beautiful Moment in Life: Young Forever was released digitally and physically. Later on the 9th of May 2016, the 불타오르네 (Fire) MV choreography version was released.
Owned by Big Hit Entertainment
On the 15th of May 2016, the M/V for 'Save Me' was released.
Owned by Big Hit Enterttainment

The Most Beautiful Moment in Life: Young Forever is a compilation album of both The Most Beautiful Moment in Life Pt.1 and The Most Beautiful Moment in Life Pt.2, as well as having remixes of some of the songs.

불타오르네 (Fire) won BTS 3 music show trophies, taking 1 win on M Countdown, 1 win on Music Bank and 1 win on Inkigayo.

The Most Beautiful Moment in Life: Young Forever peaked at No.1 on the Gaon Albums Chart, No.15 on the Oricon Albums Chart, No.19 on the UK Independent Albums Chart and No.2 on the Billboard World Albums Chart.
Gaon Sales:
723,466+
Oricon Sales:
13,511+
Chinese Sales:
155,076+
US Sales:
6,000+
Giving the album a combined sales of 898,053+
*YouTube views correct at time of writing post*
The M/V for Young Forever has gained 18,711,055 million views through their official channel, the M/V for 불타오르네 (Fire) has gained 33,326,822 million views through their official channel and the M/V for Save Me has gained 470,649,246 million views. The views for each M/V continues to increase on a daily basis.

The Most Beautiful Moment in Life: Young Forever was released in 2 versions a Day version and a Night version. Both versions are set out in a box slipcase and come with the Cd's, photo book, folded poster and a random photo card.
Both the photo books are different with the Day version focusing on a day concept and the Night version focusing on both during the day as well as nightfall. The Cd plates for both versions are different as are the album covers and connect to their versions.

Track List:
Cd 01:
Intro: 화양연화 (Intro: The Most Beautiful Moment in Life)
I Need U
잡아줘 (Hold Me Tight)
고엽 (Autumn Leaves)
Butterfly Prologue Mix
Run
Ma City
뱁새 (Crow-Tit)
쩔어 (Dope)
불타오르네 (Fire)
Save Me
Epilogue: Young Forever
Cd 02:
Converse High
이사 (Moving On)
Whalien 52
Butterfly
House of Cards (Full Length Edition)
Love Is Not Over (Full Length Edition)
I Need U Urban Mix
I Need U Remix
Run Ballad Mix
Run (Alternative Mix)
Butterfly (Alternative Mix)














































As you can see I have the Night version of the album, I did also get the folded poster but it's up and on display on my bedroom wall, the poster for the night version is the same as the album cover. I love the albums packaging and layout out as well as how the Cd's are displayed, I also love the photo book, especially the pictures taken at night as I know they will have had so much fun while shooting for the photo book I think the photo book as well as the album really signifies youth as it being one of the most beautiful moments in life. As I have shared with you both the albums in previous posts, I will be posting the songs from those albums that I didn't in the past as well as the new songs and remixes, as well as the full length editions.

I absolutely love 잡아줘 (Hold Me Tight), I love the melody, one of my favourite parts of this song is Jimin's high note. Everything about this song just blends so well together, from the raps to the vocals. I love how the rap line goes from soft raps to hard and strong raps, but for me this song really makes Jungkook's voice really stand out.
잡아줘 (Hold Me Tight)

I don't know what it is about 고엽 (Autumn Leaves), but it really makes me think of the autumn months. I love that they barely change up the melody throughout the song, keeping it soft and soothing. I also love that each of the vocalists gets their time to shine during the chorus, I love how Jungkook and Jimin's voices blend together and I also love Jimin's adlibs towards the end, and I love the softness of V's voice as he closes the songs.
고엽 (Autumn Leaves)

Even though I shared Butterfly previously I had to also share with you Butterfly Prologue Mix, if I had to choose between the two, I would choose the Prologue Mix, as it's slower and softer, showing off the real beauty of the song. This is definitely one of my favourite songs from BTS, it takes me right back to their The Most beautiful Moment in Life era, it's one of the songs that allows our stunning vocalists to shine, showing that not only Kookie and Jimin but also V and Jin have the ability to take your breath away with the softness of their voices as well as the beauty in their singing.
Butterfly Prologue Mix

So far we've had soft a slow songs now it's time for Ma City, when I first heard the start of this song I knew I was in for a musical ride. It's a song that gets you singing and moving along with the music. For me this song really allows the rap line to shine, with the vocalists keeping the party feel going into the chorus. I'd love to hear this song live one day and partying with the rest of the audience.
Ma City

Why I never shared 뱁새 (Crow-Tit/Silver Spoon) the first time round I'll never know, I think this one of their iconic songs that ARMY loves to see them perform and I think it's one of the songs they enjoy performing too. I don't think I've ever listened to this song and not sung along with the chorus.
뱁새 (Crow-Tit/Silver Spoon)

Now it's time to go hard with 불타오르네 (Fire), the main thing I love about this song is the lyrics, the members are telling the listeners not to do things by halves, give it 100% and burn everything up in the process, make people remember and acknowledge your hard work. 
불타오르네 (Fire)

I don't know what it is about Save Me that I love so much, I love the music, the vocals and the raps, no one is left behind in this track. I think it's such a simple song that shows how simplicity has such beauty as well as being able to share an important message.
Save Me

I remember when I first heard Epilogue: Young Forever, it brought a tear to my eye, I thought it was the perfect song to not only end the first Cd with but the perfect song to end their The Most Beautiful Moment In Life series, reminding us that no matter the trials we face, youth is not something to wish away, it's a part of life to learn more about yourself. It's a song I think holds meaning to BTS, because they always remind us that without ARMY there is no BTS, it's another song that's simple allowing all 7 of them to shine.
Epilogue: Young Forever

When I listen to 이사 (Moving On), it takes me right back to finding BTS, this year I celebrated 4 years as an ARMY. I love that this song talks about how far they've come, how their dreams are becoming a reality, BTS used their haters as the fighting force behind creating their music to prove them wrong. When I listen to this song now it reminds me of how hard they fought and how they've changed their mission, now they don't perform and release music for acceptance, it's now to move people around the world, to make people love themselves, highlight the problems we still have like mental health and racism, help to show no matter your views, art comes in all forms. Personally for me this is what this song now represents.
이사 (Moving On)

I remember when I first listened to House of Cards, I was in love so was extremely excited and happy to see this album had House of Cards (Full Length Edition). I always thought this sounded like something BTS wouldn't create but it shows how versatile and talented the vocal line is. 
House of Cards (Full Length Edition)

Another song I loved when I first heard it was Love Is Not Over, so again I was so happy to see Love Is Not Over (Full Length Edition). I love that the rap line is included in the full edition, I think it adds more pain to the song.
Love is Not Over (Full Length Edition)

Lemoring
I absolutely love the I Need U Urban Mix, I think it shows the song in another stunning light. I'd love to see this performed live.
I Need U Urban Mix

I remember first hearing I Need U Remix and thinking it was pretty much the same as the Urban Mix, till it got to the chorus, I love that the beat picks up slightly for the chorus, that you can't help bopping your head along with the melody, I also think the distorted voice towards the end really makes the remix stand out also.

I think Run Ballad Mix, is another way for BTS to show the beauty in Run, I think it shows how versatile BTS are when they create music, I would never have imagined how Run would have sounded as a ballad, until they released this, and I'm glad they did.
Run Ballad Mix

Run (Alternative Mix) shows how well Run works with different mixes.
Run (Alternative Mix)

The final song on the album is Butterfly (Alternative Mix), like all the previous versions, this is just as stunning.
Butterfly (Alternative Mix)

BTS finally make their comeback this week, with their Map of the Soul: 7 album being released on Friday (21st), I can't wait for them to return, to see where they take us next on their journey.

See you soon!


안녕
(Annyeong)
さようなら
(Sayonara)
再见
(ZaiJian)
Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment