Thursday 2 January 2020

My Christmas Gift Haul 2019

Hello
안녕하세요 
(Annyeonghaseyo)
こんにちは 
(Konnichiwa)
你好
(Ni Hao)


As I always say, I'm extremely grateful for the gifts I received as it shows the thought that went into their choices, to get things they knew I would like and enjoy.

First we have the gifts I received from my brother Christopher and his family. They got me Disney pyjamas which have Simba from The Lion King, they're really soft and comfortable, as well as some perfume which I've not opened and used yet.


From my sister and nephews I got a simple skincare box, which has quite a few items inside which is good for detoxing and clearing the skin, which is perfect for the new year. I also got some Gin & Fizz bath fizzes, which I have started using, they smell so nice and leave my skin feeling soft and smelling really nice.


From my friend Nichola and her family, I got 2 K-pop journal type books, the bigger of the 2 that says K-pop has the months in, which I use for K-pop birthdays as well as pages for you to write your goals and notes, as well as pages to create play lists.

 The smaller of the books that says once you K-pop, you can't stop is like a song journal, which I think I'm going to use it for songs that get released this year that make an impression on me.
 


 From my dad and his wife, I got a hamper with these goodies in.
first we have a candle that smells really nice and sweet, I can't wait to light it and have it's fragrance roaming around the room.
Next we we have some bath bomb goodies, which I haven't used just yet, but I can't wait to use them and see how they smell.
 Next in the hamper was a Jelly Bean bath and body gift set which has a bath scrunchy aka loofah, bath puff, chocolate pudding body butter which I have used and it's smells divine, a vanilla body butter and a coconut body wash.
Lastly we have some edible goodies, which I got some Malteaser truffles which were divine and melted on the tongue, I definitely need to buy myself more of these. As well as a little tin of cookies/biscuits that are also delicious, they crumble and melt on the tongue nicely and I'm eating these more slowly than the chocolate so they last me longer.


From my friend Clare and her daughter, I got this gorgeous and awesome Minnie and Mickey Mouse handbag, which I have been using since Boxing day, I love it.


Lastly I had to include this bad boy that I got as a secret Santa from my friend Bev, I was blown away when I opened up this pillow and moved the sequins to reveal my main NCT bias and debut king Mark, I still steal glances at it because I adore it so much.

I got money from my mum and her partner for which was used to pay for my hair.

Well that's the end of my Christmas haul for 2019, I love each and everyone of my gifts, it really pulls at my heartstrings that friends and family listen to what I like and know what I'll use and will make me happy.

Did you get some amazing presents from your friends and family?
Let me know in the comments below.

See you soon!


안녕
(Annyeong)
さようなら
(Sayonara)
再见
(ZaiJian)

Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment