Monday 7 October 2019

Stray Kids - Cle 1: Miroh

Hello
안녕하세요 
(Annyeonghaseyo)
こんにちは 
(Konnichiwa)
你好
(Ni Hao)


Stray Kids are a South Korean boy band formed by JYP Entertainment, through the 2017 reality show of the same name. In January 2018, they released their digital EP Mixtape, and later made their official debut on the 25th of March 2018.
Stray Kids is composed of 9 members:
Bang Chan
Image result for bang chan gif
Google Images

Woojin
Image result for stray kids woojin gif
Google Images

Lee Know
Image result for stray kids lee know gif
Google Images

Changbin
Image result for changbin gif
Google Images

Hyunjin
Image result for stray kids hyunjin gif
Google Images

Han
Image result for stray kids han gif
Google Images

Felix
Image result for stray kids felix gif
Google Images

Seungmin
Image result for seungmin gif
Google Images

I.N
Image result for stray kids I.N gif
Google Images

Cle 1: Miroh is Stray Kids 4th mini album ans was released in conjunction with their 1st anniversary since debut.
On the 5th of March 2019, the Stray Kids "20190325" video was released.
Owned by JYP Entertainment
On the 6th of March 2019, the 'Cle 1: Miroh' Unveil Teaser was released.
Owned by JYP Entertainment
On the 11th of March 2019, the group teaser images were released.
 Google Images
On the 12th of March 2019, Bang Chan, Hyunjin and I.N's teaser images were released.
 Google Images

 Google Images

Google Images
On the 13th of March 2019, the teaser images were released for Lee Know, Changbin and Felix.
 Google Images

 Google Images

 Google Images
On the 14th of March 2019, the teaser images were released for Woojin, Han and Seungmin.
 Google Images

 Google Images

 Google Images
On the 15th of March 2019, the unit teaser images #1 and #2 were released.
 Google Images

 Google Images

Google Images
On the 17th of March 2019, the Cle 1: Miroh Unveil Tracks for 잠깐의 고요 (Maze of Memories) and Boxer were released.
Owned by JYP Entertainment
 On the 18th of March 2019, the Cle 1: Miroh Unveil Track 19 released.
Owned by JYP Entertainment
On the 19th of March 2019, the Cle 1: Miroh Unveil Track Chronosaurus was released.
Owned by JYP Entertainment
On the 20th of March 2019, the Cle 1: Miroh Unveil Tracks for Entrance and Mixtape #4 were released.
Owned by JYP Entertainment
Owned by JYP Entertainment
On the 21st of March 2019, the 1st M/V teaser for title track Miroh was released.
Owned by JYP Entertainment
On the 22nd of March 2019, the 2nd M/V teaser for Miroh was released.
Owned by JYP Entertainment
On the 23rd of March 2019, the Cle 1: Miroh Unveil Track 승전가 (Victory Song) was released.
Owned by JYP Entertainment
On the 25th of March 2019, the M/V for title track Miroh was released, as well as the physical and digital release of their 4th mini album Cle 1: Miroh.
Owned by JYP Entertainment
On the 29th of March 2019, the Miroh Dance Practice Video was released.
Owned by JYP Entertainment
On the 5th of April 2019, the Boxer Video (Street Ver.) was released.
Owned by JYP Entertainment
On the 7th of April 2019, the Miroh Dance Practice Video (Heart Ver.) was released.
Owned by JYP Entertainment
On the 8th of April 2019, the 승전가 (Victory Song) Performance Video was released.
Owned by JYP Entertainment
On the 11th of April 2019, the 19 Video was released, next on the 15th of April 2019, the Chronosaurus Video was released.
Owned by JYP Entertainment
Finally on the 26th of April 2019, the 승전가 (Victory Song) Dance Practice Video was released.
Owned by JYP Entertainment

To promote the release of Cle 1: Miroh, JYP announced that Stray Kids would travel around South Korea to meet with Stay.
Miroh won Stray Kids their first music show win, getting the 1st place trophy on M Countdown.

Bang Chan co-composed on the track Entrance.
Han wrote the lyrics for 19 and co-composed on the track with Bang Chan.
Bang Chan, Changbin and Han, credited each as 3racha co-wrote and co-composed tracks 승전가 (Victory Song), 잠깐의 고요 (Maze of Memories), Boxer and title track Miroh. The 3racha boys also co-wrote track Chronosaurus, with Bang Chan also co-composing on the track.
Stray Kids as a whole co-wrote and co-composed on the Cd only bonus track Mixtape #4

Cle 1: Miroh peaked at No.1 on the Gaon Albums Chart, No.15 on the Oricon Albums Chart, No.13 on the Billboard Heatseekers Albums Chart and No.3 on the Billboard World Albums Chart.
Gaon Sales:
159,117+
Oricon Sales:
5,856+
Giving the album a total of 164,973+ sales so far.
*YouTube views correct at time of writing post*
The M/V for Miroh has so far gained 59,947,437 million views, with the views increasing on a daily basis.

Cle 1: Miroh was released in 3 versions: Limited Edition, Cle 1 and Miroh.
The limited edition came with the Cd, a photo book with a random page, 3 random QR photo cards, random clear postcard and random photo card.
The Cle 1 and Miroh versions come with the Cd, photo book with random page, and 3 random QR photo cards.
The photo books for all 3 versions are completely different as are the album covers and the Cd plate designs.
All 3 versions are set out as a paperback book style album cases, with the limited edition also having a dust jacket round the case.

Track List:
Entrance
Miroh
승전가 (Victory Song)
잠깐의 고요 (Maze of Memories)
Boxer
Chronosaurus
19
Mixtape #4 - Cd only











































I actually liked Stray Kids before they made their official debut when they released their M/V for Hellevator, from my first watch there were 2 members that caught my eye but it wasn't further down the line that I found out that they were Changbin and Felix, Felix deep voice gave me Bang Yongguk feels. A couple of days later another male group made their debut and I found myself more drawn to them, that group later became my rookies of 2017.
I did see Stray Kids future promotions, and I did like the sound of some of the songs but lets jump to the release of Miroh, just from one listen of the song and watch of the M/V I was hooked and again intrigued by Stray Kids, this time a 3rd member caught my eye and this time it was Bang Chan, while having Miroh on repeat, I then saw the 승전가 (Victory Song) Performance M/V and was even more intrigued, more so that when I came across the album in my local HMV store, I decided on a whim to buy the album and see what I'd been missing out on.
I love Entrance as the first track on the album and I love that it seems to have snippets from the other tracks on the album. I love the beats and I think it really sets the tone and mood for the rest of the album.
Entrance
There is nothing I dislike about Miroh, I love the vocals, the rap and the composition of the track, it's still a track I love to listen to. I'm glad this gave them their first music show win as it shows Bang Chan, Changbin and Han that they're heading in the right direction to continuing to create great music that's true to them.
Miroh
I cannot hear 승전가 (Victory Song), without seeing the video in my head and I'm sure like many other Stays, I'm sure you can pinpoint one of my favourite moments of the performance M/V. Before I got the album, I played this track just as much as I did Miroh, I love that it's high energy and I love that no matter how many times Stray Kids may get knocked down, they will stay undefeated.
승전가 (Victory Song)
Now we have come to a track that from the first listen became not only my favourite track from the album but the track that made me realise I had been sleeping on Stray Kids and the song that made me want to be a Stay. 잠깐의 고요 (Maze of Memories) really knocked it out of the park for me. I love how the melody changes throughout the track, I love the power in each members voice as they rap, and I love that we hear Bang Chan, Felix and Seungmin rap in English, which means we get to hear those Aussie accents.
잠깐의 고요 (Maze of Memories)
The way I translate the track Boxer, is that in order to reach your dreams you have to fight for it and you can't half-ass it, you get where you want to be by putting your all into it. I love the fast raps mixed in with the music slowing at the pre-chorus ready for the beat to drop and go hard at the chorus.
Boxer
Another of my favourite tracks is Chronosaurus, I absolutely love the melody at the start of the track, I love that it starts slow and builds up for the chorus, for me the slower sections give of an eerie sound like you're scared that you will be stopped in what your desire is then the chorus drops giving you the strength to fight through it while feeling you're against the clock.
Chronosaurus
I love that the album slows down with 19, when we're younger we wish away our childhood, thinking that our dreams and lives would be so much easier when we're adults. I've lost count of how many times I think about having just one day being able to go back to those easy and simpler days of being a child. I love this song from start to finish, I love the music, I love the meaning in the lyrics, I love hearing all the members and I love the softness within their voices, Han did an amazing job writing as song that people of all ages can really relate to.
19
Lastly we have come to the Cd's bonus track Mixtape #4, I think this track truly embodies Stray Kids not only as individual members, but as a whole team and one with their fans, in that they have a long journey ahead of them, and they know there will be some failure's along the way but they will always continuing to rise again, learn from the failure and continue their fight and journey, it also shows just how far they have come in just 1 year. I think this is such a beautiful and meaningful song to end the Cd with. I believe it's not only a song for them to show that they're on the right path but also for the fans that have shared their journey with them.
Mixtape #4

Since buying and listening to this album, I'll definitely be buying the rest of their discography and future releases, I'm annoyed with myself for not keeping with them from Hellevator, I think my problem at the time was that I was comparing both Stray Kids and TRCNG, and instead of deciding to listen to both, I leaned towards TRCNG and because I did that for me I wanted to dislike Stray Kids songs and didn't want to admit liking them. Thankfully I'm glad I've only missed 1 year of their career as Stray Kids and can't wait to see how they grow as a group and as artists.
I also know I'm loving this group more as I start to pinpoint each members face and name, I'm still not there with voices yet, I wouldn't call myself a Stay because I don't know enough about them but I'm definitely new to the fandom.
Stray Kids everywhere all around the world, you make Stray Kids Stay!

How long have you been a Stay?
Do you have Cle 1: Miroh?
Do you have a favourite track?
Let me know in the comments below.

See you soon!


안녕
(Annyeong)
さようなら
(Sayonara)
再见
(ZaiJian)

Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment