Wednesday 16 October 2019

GRAZE

Hello
안녕하세요 
(Annyeonghaseyo)
こんにちは 
(Konnichiwa)
你好
(Ni Hao)

Google Images

Each box comes with 4 healthy portioned snacks, that is picked by the Graze team based on your preferences when you subscribe, you also get a little info card that tells you whats in each of your snack pots.


First up we have NOT TOO SPICY VEGGIE PROTEIN, this snack pot contains black beans, wild rice sticks, chilli corn and carrot crisps.
The benefits - this snack pot is high in fibre and is only 140 calories per punnet, the carrot crisps are made with innovative microwave vacuum technology, dehydrating fresh carrots slices to capture their natural sweetness, with no added sugar, salt or oil. It's also a source of plant protein which helps your body build muscle.
- High in fibre
- Source of protein
- Under 150 calories
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians
I don't know what it is about the wild rice sticks, but they always taste too bland for me, and I never like the black beans. I really like the chilli corn, there is the right amount of chilli for a kick and they have lots of flavour. I love the carrot crisps, they're really nice and sweet and work really well the chilli corn.
Sadly I think it's time I stop getting this snack pot, while I really like the carrot crisps and chilli corn, I just think it's a waste because I don't like the other ingredients and they just get thrown in the bin.


Next we have SMOKEHOUSE VEGGIE PROTEIN POWER, this snack pot contains chilli lemon broad beans, almonds, hickory smoked almonds and roasted pumpkin seeds.
The Benefits - The almonds in this snack pot are a good source of vitamin E, which helps protect your cells from oxidative stress. This snack pot is also high in phosphorus, magnesium, copper and manganese, minerals that work together for energy metabolism, immune system support, electrolyte balance and the reduction of tiredness. To add to all that goodness it's also high in protein which helps your body to build muscle.
- High in protein
- Source of vitamin E
- Source of protein 
- Suitable for vegans
There's something about pumpkins seeds that I just don't like, they can never win me over. I really like the almonds on their own, but I can't decide whether I like the hickory smoked almonds. I really like the chilli lemon broad beans, they have a lot of flavour, they also have just the right amount of chilli.


Next we have COFFEE WALNUT CAKE, this snack pot contains walnuts, Chilean flame raisins and milk chocolate coffee beans.
The Benefits - Walnuts are a source of omega-3, which helps keep your cholesterol levels in check, they're also a source of manganese, which helps maintain healthy bones and protects cells from oxidative stress
- High in omega-3
- Source of manganese
- Contains real coffee beans
- Suitable for vegetarians
As good as walnuts are for you, they're not for me, no matter how many times I try them, I just don't like the taste of them. I love the raisins, the flavour is really nice and I love the milk chocolate coffee beans, to me they just tasted like coffee flavoured chocolate biscuits.
Even though I don't like walnuts, I still think this snack pot is worth keeping.


Lastly we have LEMON BLUEBERRY SUPERFOOD FLAPJACK, this snack pot contains a blueberry lemon and baobab flapjack.
The Benefits - their flapjacks are baked in small batches meaning the whole rolled oats keep all their natural goodness, making it a healthy snack with a source of fibre and manganese, which is a nutrient that supports the immune system and protects the cells from oxidative stress.
- Source of fibre
- Source of manganese
- Only 138 calories
- Suitable for vegetarians
I'm always excited to try a new flapjack from Graze and I wasn't left disappointed. This flapjack was soft and chewy and it had really nice flavours. I'm definitely adding it to my favourite GRAZE flapjacks.

Now it's time to get into the business side of the Graze box, each box comes with 4 snack pots with snacks had selected just for you from your preferences you give the Graze team from over 100 choices. Each box is £3.99, with your 1st box being half price on subscription, You can choose between having your personalised box delivered through your letterbox every week or fortnightly with also the choice of being able to skip a box or take a holiday if you're away when you box is due. You can also earn rewards by simply being a loyal grazer, by rating and and reviewing your box. If you are interested in making your own Graze subscription then head over to the Graze website.

Here is a code to help you on your way and get your 1st, 5th and 10th boxes for free:
LEANNM1KB
LEANNM1KP

See you soon!


안녕
(Annyeong)
さようなら
(Sayonara)
再见
(ZaiJian)
Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment