Tuesday 1 October 2019

GRAZE

Hello
안녕하세요 
(Annyeonghaseyo)
こんにちは 
(Konnichiwa)
你好
(Ni Hao)

Google Images


Each box comes with 4 healthy portioned snacks, that is picked by the Graze team based on your preferences when you subscribe, you also get a little info card that tells you whats in each of your snack pots.



First up we have PUNCHY CHILLI AND LIME NUTTY PROTEIN POWER, this snack pot contains chilli and lime flavoured cashews, baked salted peanuts and almonds.
The Benefits - This little snack pot is a source of plant protein for healthy muscle and bones, as well as vitamin E and essential minerals, like phosphorus, magnesium, copper and manganese. Giving you a snack that also protects cells from stress and helps metabolise energy.
- Source of protein
- High in fibre
- Mild kick
- Suitable for vegans
I thought the flavours were a little weird for me, but I liked the almonds I thought they were nice, I really liked the baked salted peanuts, and thought that there was a nice chilli kick to the cashews. Overall I think this is a nice savoury snack pot.


Next we have SWEET AND SALTY CHOCOLATE CURIOSITIES, this snack pot contains almonds, salted coated peas, dark chocolate salted edamame beans and baked salted peanuts.
The Benefits - This snack pot gives you protein from the beans and nuts as well as fibre from the veg, meaning you can indulge on the dark chocolate while gaining benefits.
- High in fibre
- Source of protein
- Source of vitamin E
- Suitable for vegetarians
Sadly this is a snack pot that if I saw it on the shelves in a store, I wouldn't be grabbing it to snack on. Even though I thought it was enjoyable, I just couldn't finish it. I thought the almonds were nice, and I really liked the salted coated peas, which I didn't think I would, as well as really enjoying the baked salted peanuts. I'm not really a fan of dark chocolate or edamame beans, but I thought they worked really well together, I just found the dark chocolate a little overpowering for my taste buds.


Next we have AMARETTI AND ALMOND CHOCOLATE CURIOSITIES, this snack pot contains blanched almonds, cocoa dusted almonds, dark chocolate roasted chickpeas and amaretti drops.
The Benefits - this snack pot gives you protein from all the nuts as well as protein from all the veg, meaning you can also indulge on the chocolate while gaining benefits.
- High in fibre
- Source of protein
- Source of vitamin E
- Suitable for vegetarians
I thought this snack pot smelt gorgeous, I liked the blanched almonds, which is something I don't often like, I really liked the dark chocolate roasted chickpeas, they were just like chocolate coated biscuits, the dark chocolate was also just right for me. I loved the amaretti drops, which I always do, I just love getting these in my snack pots. Sadly though I wasn't a fan of the cocoa dusted almonds, the cocoa powder was too overpowering for me.


Lastly we have a LEMON & POPPY CAKE WITH AN AFTERNOON INFUSION, this snack pot contains lemon & poppy cake and and afternoon tea infusion.
The Benefits - To make the lemon & poppy cake butter is replaced with rapeseed oil, this is because rapeseed oil only contains 7% saturated fat compared to butter which has 51% fat, it's also a good source for omega 3 and omega 6.
- 89 calories
- Suitable for vegetarians
This whole snack pot smells absolutely gorgeous, I couldn't wait to get stuck into the cake. The cake is mouthwatering, it's soft and full of flavour and works really well with the tea. This snack pot together is a perfect reason to stop whatever you're doing and have an afternoon break and snack.

Now it's time to get into the business side of the Graze box, each box comes with 4 snack pots with snacks had selected just for you from your preferences you give the Graze team from over 100 choices. Each box is £3.99, with your 1st box being half price on subscription, You can choose between having your personalised box delivered through your letterbox every week or fortnightly with also the choice of being able to skip a box or take a holiday if you're away when you box is due. You can also earn rewards by simply being a loyal grazer, by rating and and reviewing your box. If you are interested in making your own Graze subscription then head over to the Graze website.

Here is a code to help you on your way and get your 1st, 5th and 10th boxes for free:
LEANNM1KB
LEANNM1KP

See you soon!


안녕
(Annyeong)
さようなら
(Sayonara)
再见
(ZaiJian)

Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment