Wednesday 14 August 2019

MISHIBOX: July Unboxing & Review

Hello
안녕하세요 
(Annyeonghaseyo)
こんにちは 
(Konnichiwa)
你好
(Ni Hao)

Google Images

Lets get stuck into the July MISHIBOX.

 First up we have a JMSOLUTION GLOW LUMINOUS FLOWER FIRMING MASK, this mask contains Damask Rose Water, Lavender, Calendula, Cherry Blosson and Moringa to brighten your skin. It's a 100% tencel silky mask that conforms to your skin to deliver maximum moisturising benefits deriving from 3 different forms of Hyaluronic Acid.
How To Use - After cleansing and toning, place sheet mask onto your face for 15-20 minutes. Pat any remaining essence to improve absorption.
 I thought that this mask smelt really nice but I did find it really fiddly to separate and apply to my face.
There was quite a lot of essence on the mask and it had a creamy texture compare to the usual watery texture.
It was really cooling on my skin, there was quite a lot of essence remaining on my skin when I removed the mask and it took quite a while for it all to fully absorb into my skin. My skin though was left feeling soft and moisturised as well as looking and feeling refreshed.
Retail Price: $4
Rate 4.5/5


 Next we have a MEDIHEAL VITA LIGHTBEAM ESSENTIAL MASK, this mask contains Vitamin C Derivative, Tocopherol Acetate and White Willow Bark Extract to brighten dull skin for a radiant complexion.
How To Use - After cleansing and toning, place sheet mask onto your face for 15-20 minutes. Pat any remaining essence to improve absorption.
 I thought that the mask smelt really nice and it applied to my face shape really easily and well, but it was a little fiddly to separate as it was pretty much drenched with essence.
The mask was cooling on my face and it left my skin feeling soothed, soft and moisturised.
Retail Price: $2
Rate 4.5/5


 Next we have MISSHA OIL CONTROL FILM, these little film sheets are soft as silk and highly effective at absorbing excess oil without disturbing your makeup. They are made with polypropylene, which has been tested to be safe for skin.
How To Use - Use to blot excess oil from your skin as often as necessary.
 I absolutely love the feel of these sheets, they do feel really soft and silky, they're are really soft to the point that you don't feel like you're placing anything onto your skin.
Depending on what products I use, I can sometimes get an oily T-Zone, especially on my nose. These sheets are really effective in absorbing the excess oil. I even used while I was wearing makeup and it still looked perfect even after dabbing a sheet on my nose.
I really recommend these sheets, and I'll definitely keep using these and I will purchase once they've ran out.
Retail Price: $3
Rate 5/5


 Next we have a MILKY DRESS AQUA SUN CREAM, this sun cream boasts an impressive SPF50+ PA+++ rating, all while keeping a light and refreshing texture. It absorbs quickly into the skin and doesn't feel greasy or tacky. It plays well with makeup and there isn't any white cast.
How To Use - Use as the last step in your morning skincare routine, apply an adequate amount onto all exposed parts of your skin. Reapply every few hours to maintain adequate sun protection.
I love the smell of this sun cream, it absorbed really quickly into my skin and left my skin feeling soft. I only needed a small amount to get full coverage on my face. I don't really think it would be ideal while wearing makeup just because reapplying would remove or mess up your makeup but it is a good moisturising base before applying any makeup.
Retail Price: $12
Rate 5/5


 Lastly we have a HARUHARU WONDER BLACK RICE SERUM, this is a lightweight serum that has the power of Black Rice for it's moisturising and antioxidant benefits. Fermented Black Rice Extract is high in flavanoids and polyphenols, which help decrease the effects of aging on skin. The serum also contains Hyaluronic Acid, Aloe Vera Leaf Extract and Trehalose for deep yet refreshing moisture. This product is free from parabens and isn't tested on animals.
How To Use - After cleansing and toning, apply an adequate amount onto your skin. Use up to twice a day.
This serum smells really nice and the consistency was more like a water than a cream.
It absorbed into my skin really well and left it feeling soft and moisturised as well as leaving it looking brighter.
Retail Price: $26
Rate 5/5

Now it's time to get down to the business side of the MISHIBOX, they offer 4 different subscription offers for this box. They offer a monthly recurring subscription which is $19.95/£15.14 a month, a 3-month recurring subscription which is $59.85/£45.41, a 6-month recurring subscription which is $119.70/£90.83, as well as an annually recurring subscription which is $239.40/£181.65, this does not include the shipping fee which for the UK is $5.95. I pay £19.85 a month including shipping for my box and I'm sure you can see from the products you get it's really worth the investment even with the extra charges for the box from my bank it's still a worthwhile subscription. You really get more than your moneys worth from the box, these boxes are extremely popular and sell out really fast so if you interested I would suggest being quick to avoid disappoint. You can even buy 3, 6 and 12 month gift subscription boxes as well as one-time-only boxes for the month they are prepping and taking subscriptions for, prices are the same as above.

If you have liked what you have seen in this post then head to the MISHIBOX website, and possibly sign up for their amazing subscription box, it's even great as a gift for a beauty enthusiast.

My favourite's from the July MISHIBOX have to be the Haruharu Wonder Black Rice Serum, the MISSHA Oil Control Films and the JMSolution Glow Luminous Flower Firming Mask. While I did love all the products those 3 really stood out that little bit more for me.
Sadly for the time being I won't be receiving any MISHIBOX' as they have closed their shop while they move their warehouse to NYC and I'm assuming that's why I received an email saying my subscription had been cancelled, so I'll just have to keep my eyes open for the email telling me they're back up and running.

See you soon!


안녕
(Annyeong)
さようなら
(Sayonara)
再见
(ZaiJian)
Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment