Thursday 2 May 2019

MISHISBOX: March Unboxing & Review

Hello
안녕하세요 
(Annyeonghaseyo)
こんにちは 
(Konnichiwa)
你好
(Ni Hao)

Google Images
Well a little later than I was wanting to get this post done, shall we get stuck into the goodies in the March MISHIBOX.


 First up we have a DR. SMIS HYALU AQUA MASK PACK, this mask pack is made with ultra-thin transparent mask sheet that adheres to your skin like no other to deliver moisture effectively. It's main ingredients are Hyaluronic Acid and EGF, which helps increase moisture and improve skin elasticity. With the addition of Niacinamide helps brighten your skin tone. It also has a slightly low pH, which is ideal for balancing skin.
How To Use - After cleansing and toning, place the sheet mask onto your face for 15-20 minutes. Pat any remaining essence to improve absorption.
I thought this mask pack smelt okay and was easy to apply. It was cooling on my skin and I liked that essence was more of a creamy texture rather than a liquid essence. It left my skin feeling moisturised, even though after removing my skin did feel slightly tacky and a little greasy, making me want to go wash my face.
Retail Price: $2.50
Rate 4/5


Next up we have a GRAYMELIN EGGPLANT BUBBLE PAD, this is said to be a super-convenient one-step cleansing pad. When exposed to air, it bubbles up for effective cleansing and it's said that only one pad is required to effectively remove makeup and to cleanse your skin. AHA, BHA and PHA help to gently exfoliate your skin, and Eggplant Fruit Extract helps to brighten and moisturise skin.
How To Use - Remove pad from pouch. Use a gentle, circular motion to cleanse your skin. Use the pink side for stronger exfoliation. Rinse with water and pat dry.
I thought this cleansing pad smelt really nice and really easy and simple to use. I was blown away by how quick and easy this pad removed my makeup. I always enjoy being a little skeptical about what the info card says about the products to be blown away by the actual results. It was effective straight away and didn't leave my eyes or lash line feeling sore or sensitive, it also left my skin feeling soft and really clean. I'd happily buy more of these and use them to regularly remove my makeup.
Retail Price: $5
Rate 5/5


Next up we have an RE,DNA GALACTOMYCES AMPULE, this ampule contains 97% Galactomyces Ferment Filtrate that has numerous benefits; it promotes skin elasticity, brightens skin, minimises the appearance of pores, moisturises skin and smooths skin.
How To Use - After cleansing and toning, apply an adequate amount onto skin. Use up to twice a day.
To give this product a proper test I used 1 dropper, twice a day. There isn't really a scent to which makes you think that there really isn't any added ingredients which could be harmful to your skin. The consistency is just like your applying water to your face, it left my skin feeling soft, smooth and moisturised as well as looking healthier.
Retail Price: $10
Rate 5/5


Next up we have a MILKY DRESS OASIS PEELING GEL, this gel gently removes dead skin cells to visibly improve skin complexion. The info card states that your skin will feel so much smoother after just a single use. It contains Sodium Hyaluronate so it doesn't dry out your skin, it also contains Lemon Extract and Grapefruit Extract which helps with brightening dull skin.
How To Use - After cleansing, pat skin dry. Apply an adequate amount onto your face, avoiding your eyes and lips, and gently massage for 1-2 minutes. Rinse with warm water, then follow up with your normal skincare routine. Use up to twice a week.

I thought that this gel smelt really nice, I like that you can feel and see the dead skin cells coming away as it means you can see and feel it actually working. It starts working as soon as you start massaging it into your skin. My skin was left feeling soft and smooth as well as feeling like I had given my skin a deep clean. I now use this on a regular basis and seen a big improvement in my skin.
Retail Price: $18
Rate 5/5


Lastly we have a GRAYMELIN DAY BY DAY CREAM, there are 4 different creams available, with all 4 targeting different skin concerns: moisture, dullness, elasticity and redness. If you do have the full set then you can vary your skincare routine depending on your skins condition that day. You can also target specific areas with the different creams. (1) The Moist Icecream contains Beta Glucan, Aloe Vera Leaf Extract and Sodium Hyaluronate to mositurise dry skin. (2) The V5 Multi Vita Cream contains Niacinamide and Vitamins A, C and E to brighten dull skin. (3) The Collagen Repair Cream contains Adenosine and Hydrolyzed Collagen to improve skin elasticity. Finally (4) the Cica Solution Cream uses Tea Tree Extract, Chamomile Extract and Centella Asiatica Extract to calm red and irritated skin.
How To Use - After cleansing and toning, apply an adequate amount onto affected areas. Use up to twice a day.

I got the (3) Collagen Repair Cream, which I think was the best one for me to receive with me getting older, I need to start taking more care of my skin. I think it smells really nice and it left my skin feeling soft, smooth and moisturised. I use this as my regular moisturiser and would happily recommend.
Retail Price: $21
Rate 5/5

Now it's time to get down to the business side of the MISHIBOX, they offer 4 different subscription offers for this box. They offer a monthly recurring subscription which is $19.95/£15.14 a month, a 3-month recurring subscription which is $59.85/£45.41, a 6-month recurring subscription which is $119.70/£90.83, as well as an annually recurring subscription which is $239.40/£181.65, this does not include the shipping fee which for the UK is $5.95. I pay £19.85 a month including shipping for my box and I'm sure you can see from the products you get it's really worth the investment even with the extra charges for the box from my bank it's still a worthwhile subscription. You really get more than your moneys worth from the box, these boxes are extremely popular and sell out really fast so if you interested I would suggest being quick to avoid disappoint. You can even buy 3, 6 and 12 month gift subscription boxes as well as one-time-only boxes for the month they are prepping and taking subscriptions for, prices are the same as above.

If you have liked what you have seen in this post then head to the MISHIBOX website, and possibly sign up for their amazing subscription box, it's even great as a gift for a beauty enthusiast.

I was really happy with March's MISHIBOX, even if it did take me a while to actually get this post written. I would have to say my favourite products were the Oasis Peeling Gel, the Eggplant Bubble Pad and the Day By Day cream, those three products really blew me away and left me wanting to use and purchase again in the future. One thing I've noticed about these products too is that two of the products were created by Graymelin, it just shows how much they take skincare seriously. I now have my April MISHIBOX and can't wait to get stuck into it and get trying out the products within.

See you soon!


안녕
(Annyeong)
さようなら
(Sayonara)
再见
(ZaiJian)
Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment