Monday 4 March 2019

Seventeen - You Make My Day

Hello
안녕하세요 
(Annyeonghaseyo)
こんにちは 
(Konnichiwa)
你好
(Ni Hao)


It feels like it's been a long time since I've posted about Seventeen, so today I'm sharing with you Seventeen's 5th mini album You Make My Day.
On the 4th of July 2018, the 'You Make My Day' Official Photo Meet Version was released.
 Google Images

 Google Images

 Google Images

 Google Images

 Google Images

 Google Images

Google Images
On the 5th of July 2018, the 'You Make My Day' Official Photo Follow Version was released.
 Google Images

 Google Images

 Google Images

 Google Images

 Google Images

 Google Images

Google Images
On the 6th of July 2018, the 'You Make My Day' Official Photo Set the Sun Version #1 was released.
 Google Images

 Google Images
On the 7th of July 2018, the 'You Make My Day' Official Photo Set the Sun #2 was released.
 Google Images

 Google Images

Google Images
On the 8th of July 2018, the 'You Make My Day' Official Photo Set the Sun #3 was released.
 Google Images

 Google Images
On the 9th of July 2018, the 'You Make My Day' Official Photo Set the Sun #4 was released.
 Google Images
On the 12th of July 2018, the 5th Mini Album 'You Make My Day' Highlight Medley was released.
Owned by Pledis Entertainment
On the 13th of July 2018, the 어쩌나 (Oh My!) M/V Teaser 1 was released.
Owned by Pledis Entertainment
On the 14th of July 2018, the 어쩌나 (Oh My!) M/V Teaser 2 was released.
Owned by Pledis Entertainment
On the 16th of July 2018, the M/V for 어쩌나 (Oh My!) was released along with the physical and digital release of their 5th mini album You Make My Day.
Owned by Pledis Entertainment

You Make My Day broke the groups personal record for the most sales in the first week after release, and was their best-sold album overall till recently, it was awarded with the platinum status.

어쩌나 (Oh My!) won Seventeen 3 music show trophies, with 1 win through Show Champion, 1 win through M Countdown and 1 win through Music Bank.

Like I say in all my Seventeen posts, the members were heavily involved in the albums creation.
Title track 어쩌나 (Oh My!) is co-written by Woozi, S.Coups and Vernon, with it being co-composed by Woozi.
Track Holiday is co-written by Woozi, S.Coups and Wonwoo, with Woozi and S.Coups co-composing on the track.
Track 나에게로 와 (Come To Me) sung by the Vocal Team is co-written and co-composed by the vocal team's leader Woozi.
Track What's Good sung by the Hip Hop Team is co-written by the Hip Hop Team's members S.Coups, Wonwoo, Mingyu and Vernon.
Track Moonwalker sung by the Performance Team is co-written by Woozi, Hoshi and Dino and co-composed by Woozi.
Track 우리의 새벽은 낮보다 뜨겁다 (Our Dawn is Hotter Than Day) is co-written by Woozi, S.Coups, Vernon, Mingyu and Wonwoo and co-composed by Woozi.

You Make My Day peaked at No.1 on the Gaon Albums Chart, No.2 on the Oricon Albums Chart, No.7 on the Billboard Heatseekers Albums Chart and No.3 on the Billboard World Albums Chart.
Gaon Sales:
409,542+
Oricon Sales:
139,200+
Giving You Make My Day a total album sales of 548,742+ so far.
*YouTube views correct at time of writing post*
The M/V for 어쩌나 (Oh My!) has so far gained 33,294,587 million views so far through their official YouTube Channel and 4,582,344 million views through 1theK's YouTube channel, giving the M/V a total view count of 37,876,931 million, with the views continuing to increase.

You Make My Day is released in 3 versions: Meet, Follow and Set the Sun.
All 3 versions are set out in a fold-out hardback case and all 3 versions come with Cd, lyric booklet, photo book, random lenticular card and 2 random photocards. All 3 versions have a different photo book.
The Meet version is set indoors and follows the teaser images released.
The Follow version is set outdoors, in what seems to be a meadow and follows the teaser images released.
The Set the Sun version is also set outdoors, showing the members during both day and night and follows the teaser images released.

Track List:
어쩌나 (Oh My!)
Holiday
나에게로 와 (Come To Me)
What's Good
Moonwalker
우리의 새벽은 낮보다 뜨겁다 (Our Dawn Is Hotter Than Day)


















































I have the Set the Sun version of the album, I love the colours throughout the album and I love the layout for this album, I love the photo book and I like that we have a separate book for the lyrics, sometimes I like to head to the lyrics to read along with the song, and having a separate booklet for them makes it so much easier than them being mixed in with the photo book. I love every track on this album and would have to say that it's my favourite mini album from seventeen, each track is different from the one before it. I would have to say though that my favourite track on the album has to be Moonwalker sung by the performance team, soon as I heard it in the highlight medley, I was excited for the album to be released so I could hear it in full and I wasn't disappointed. 

어쩌나 (Oh My!)

Mnet K-POP

Holiday

나에게로 와 (Come To Me)

What's Good

Moonwalker

우리의 새벽은 낮보다 뜨겁다 (Our Dawn Is Hotter Than Day)

Seventeen made their comeback in January and back in December we got a taster of what was to come for that album, and let me just say just from that song and choreography I was blown away.

What version of You Make My Day did you decide on?
Do you have a favourite track from the album?
Let me know in the comments below.

See you soon!


안녕
(Annyeong)
さようなら
(Sayonara)
再见
(ZaiJian)
Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment