Thursday 14 March 2019

MISHIBOX: February Unboxing & Review

Hello
안녕하세요 
(Annyeonghaseyo)
こんにちは 
(Konnichiwa)
你好
(Ni Hao)

Google Images
It's time to get stuck into February's box of goodies.


 First up we have a NATURE FORMULA BLACK HEATING EYE MASK, this is a 1 part eye mask that works together to maximise benefits. The step 1 Hydrogel Mask moisturises and minimises dark circles, and the step 2 Volcanic Heating Eye Mask gently warms to increase moisture absorption and soothe your skin.
How To Use - Use as the last step in your night-time skincare routine. Remove the white and clear sheets from the Step 1 Hydrogel Mask and place onto eyes. Then place the Step 2 Heating Mask on top of the hydrogel mask. Remove the Heating Mask after 5 minutes, then remove the Hydrogel Mask after 10-15 minutes.

I can't say I was a massive fan of this eye mask, I found it really fiddly and not the easiest to place everything once I couldn't see. On a positive note the skin around my eyes felt soft and moisturised as well as feeling soothed and my eyes feeling relaxed. I think it's a good mask to use if you're wanting to wind down before getting into bed.
Retail Price: $3/£2.31
Rate 3.5/5


 Next we have a NATURE FORMULA HONEY SOLUTION MASK, there were 3 varieties of these masks available and were random (Blooming Hydra Mask, Cocoon Pure Mask and Honey Solution Mask). They are all made with 100% Natural Cellulose to minimise irritation and dermatologically tested for safety. The cellulose contain "micro water holes" that retain large amounts of moisture, allowing you to keep them on for longer. The Blooming Hydra Mask is great for moisturising, the Honey Solution Mask is great for nourishing and the Cocoon Pure Mask is great for brightening.
How To Use - After cleansing and toning, remove the plastic backing and place mask onto face for 15-30 minutes. Pat any remaining essence to improve absorption.
 As you can see from above I got the Honey Solution Mask, I found it fiddly and was pretty saturated in essence, which I'm never a fan of. I left the mask on for 20 minutes as I got frustrated that I kept touching and checking the mask, as it felt like it kept moving and sliding down my face. The skin at the edges of the mask did feel a little itchy when I first applied the mask, but it was cooling on my skin. It initially left my skin feeling greasy, but after a short while my skin was left feeling soft and smooth as well as looking and feeling nourished.
Retail Price: $3/£2.31
Rate 3.5/5


 Next we have a SKIN WATCHERS COOLING PORE TIGHTENING MASK, this mask contains Kaolin, Clay, Peppermint Oil and Witch Hazel Extract to grab excess sebum and dirt to decrease the appearance of your pores. Green Tea Extract and Centella Extract are also included to calm irritated skin. The info card states that after several uses, you'll notice that your skin is less oily . All the ingredients are EWG-Green level ingredients, and Skin Watchers never test on animals.
How To Use - After cleansing, apply a thick layer onto skin, especially areas with excess sebum or enlarged pores. Avoid eyes and lips. Let dry for 10-15 minutes, then rinse with warm water. Follow up with your regular skincare routine.
 I think this mask smells really nice and refreshing, I found it really easy and quick to apply. It felt really cooling on my skin and could feel it doing it's magic. My skin was left feeling soft, soothed and refreshed as well as looking clean and oil free.
Retail Price: $20/£15.40
Rate 5/5


 Next we have MILKYDRESS TAKE CARE SPOT, this is great for calming pimples and irritated spots, using ingredients such as Aloe Vera Leaf Extract, Chamomile Extract and Portulaca Oleracea Extract. It also contains Arbutin to decrease dark spot formation.
How To Use - After cleansing and toning, dab a small amount of gel to pimples, blemishes, and dark spots. Use 2 to 3 times a day.
 I applied this to some pimples and applied it before bed, on waking up I noticed the pimples had calmed down and were nearly gone, It applies really easily and absorbs into the skin pretty quickly. I highly recommend, especially if you suffer a lot with outbreaks.
Retail Price: $12/£9.24
Rate 5/5


Last up we have an ETUDE HOUSE MY BEAUTY TOOL JELLYFISH SILICON BRUSH, this brush gently and deeply cleanses your pores. Use the top to create a lather and gently exfoliate, and use the bottom to to massage your skin.
How To Use - Apply your favourite cleanser to skin. Use the brush in a circular pattern to exfoliate and massage skin. After using, separate the brush and sponge, rinse, and dry completely.

This is pretty easy and simple to use, I think it's best to be used in a morning when you're fresh faced. I used it when removing my makeup, but didn't feel like it was very successful. I will happily keep using this product, especially on my makeup free days. It's really cute and really easily to separate and clean.
Retail Price: £7/£5.39
Rate 4/5

Now it's time to get down to the business side of the MISHIBOX, they offer 4 different subscription offers for this box. They offer a monthly recurring subscription which is $19.95/£15.14 a month, a 3-month recurring subscription which is $59.85/£45.41, a 6-month recurring subscription which is $119.70/£90.83, as well as an annually recurring subscription which is $239.40/£181.65, this does not include the shipping fee which for the UK is $5.95. I pay £19.85 a month including shipping for my box and I'm sure you can see from the products you get it's really worth the investment even with the extra charges for the box from my bank it's still a worthwhile subscription. You really get more than your moneys worth from the box, these boxes are extremely popular and sell out really fast so if you interested I would suggest being quick to avoid disappoint. You can even buy 3, 6 and 12 month gift subscription boxes as well as one-time-only boxes for the month they are prepping and taking subscriptions for, prices are the same as above.

If you have liked what you have seen in this post then head to the MISHIBOX website, and possibly sign up for their amazing subscription box, it's even great as a gift for a beauty enthusiast.

Overall I think February's box was a pretty decent box full of goodies. I have to say that my favourite product has to be the Take Care Spot gel, I use it every time I have a little break out and after a day or two they're gone. I also really loved the Cooling Pore Tightening Mask, it's definitely going to be a regular mask that I will be using.
I can't wait for my next box to see what goodies we will get.

See you soon!


 안녕
(Annyeong)
さようなら
(Sayonara)
再见
(ZaiJian)
Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment