Tuesday 27 November 2018

GRAZE

Hello
안녕하세요 
(Annyeonghaseyo)
こんにちは 
(Konnichiwa)
你好
(Ni Hao)

Google Images
It's that time again for another Graze Box post.



Each box comes with 4 healthy portioned snacks, that is picked by the Graze team based on your preferences when you subscribe, you also get a little info card that tells you whats in each of your snack pots.

First up we have COCO PARADISE, this snack pot contains Belgian milk chocolate drops, cranberries and coconut flakes.
The Benefits - This snack pot is high in fibre and a delicious source of copper, which is needed for energy metabolism and supports the immune system and protects cells from oxidative stress.
- High in fibre
- Source of copper 
- Made with real Belgian chocolate
- Suitable for vegetarians
I normally really like this snack pot, but this time round I wasn't really fond of the coconut flakes as I have been before, I still enjoyed the cranberries and the chocolate drops were really nice and very moreish.


Next up we have NOT TOO SPICY VEGGIE PROTEIN, this snack pot contains black beans, wild rice sticks, chilli corn and carrot crisps.
The benefits - this snack pot is high in fibre and is only 140 calories per punnet, the carrot crisps are made with innovative microwave vacuum technology, dehydrating fresh carrots slices to capture their natural sweetness, with no added sugar, salt or oil. It's also a source of plant protein which helps your body build muscle.
- High in fibre
- Source of protein
- Under 150 calories
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians
I'm always happy to keep trying snack pots like this one, as my mind can change each time I have it, this time though I was 50/50. I wasn't really a fan of the black beans, but they were edible, even if I left them. I wasn't really fussed with the wild rice sticks either as this time round they seemed a little bland for me. Now the positives, I really liked the carrot crisps, they had a really nice crunch and added a little sweetness to the snack pot. I absolutely loved the chilli corn, the tangy kick worked really well with the sweetness of the carrot crisps.


Next up we have THE GRAZE BROWNIE, this snack pot contains a beetroot brownie.
The Benefits - this brownie is made without butter and wheat flour and replaced with ground almonds and beetroot, making the brownie rich and moist. Rapeseed oil is also used which only contains 7% saturated fat, with butter having 51%m the rapeseed oil is also a good source of omega 3 and omega 6.
- Only 110 calories
- Source of fibre
- Contains no butter or wheat flour
- Suitable for vegetarians
I love the smell of this brownie, it smells so good and chocolaty, the brownie was really soft and spongy, and more importantly it was very moreish, I'd happily bake this myself to share with others.


Lastly we have CRACKLING BLACK PEPPER NUTS, this snack pot contains redskin peanuts, black pepper cashews, unsalted roasted cashews and black pepper almonds.
The Benefits - Peanuts have a lot to offer and perfect to include as part of a balanced diet, they contain manganese and phosphorus, which both are needed for healthy bones and energy levels, they also contain magnesium for brain health and electrolyte balance, they're also rich in dietary fibre, natural protein and amino acids. Cashews also have plenty of essential minerals and nutrients. They're a source of manganese, magnesium and copper, which helps with energy production and the maintenance of healthy bones. Cashews also contain zinc which helps support the immune system and keep hair, skin and nails looking their best.
- High in copper
- Source of Phosphorus
- Source of magnesium
- Source of manganese
- Contains heart healthy fats
- 10 g natural protein serving
- Suitable for vegans
I wasn't a fan of the redskin peanuts, they weren't really for me, I thought the black pepper almonds were a little bland for me personally, but I loved the unsalted and black pepper cashews, the black pepper worked really well with the cashews. This is my first time with this snack pot, so I'll see if my mind changes when I receive this snack pot again.

Now it's time to get into the business side of the Graze box, each box comes with 4 snack pots with snacks had selected just for you from your preferences you give the Graze team from over 100 choices. Each box is £3.99, with your 1st box being half price on subscription, You can choose between having your personalised box delivered through your letterbox every week or fortnightly with also the choice of being able to skip a box or take a holiday if you're away when you box is due. You can also earn rewards by simply being a loyal grazer, by rating and and reviewing your box. If you are interested in making your own Graze subscription then head over to the Graze website.

Here is a code to help you on your way and get your 1st, 5th and 10th boxes for free:
LEANNM1KB
LEANNM1KP

See you soon!


안녕
(Annyeong)
さようなら
(Sayonara)
再见
(ZaiJian)
Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment