Wednesday 1 August 2018

MISHIBOX: June Unboxing & Review

Hello
안녕하세요 
(Annyeonghaseyo)
こんにちは 
(Konnichiwa)
你好
(Ni Hao)

Google Images
It's time to get stuck into June's MISHIBOX goodies.




First up we have a DAYCELL DR. VITA VITAMIN MASK, these masks use specific vitamins to improve your skin. Vitamin B helps to calm and soothe skin, while Vitamin E helps to moisturise and rebuild your skin's natural barrier. The cotton tencel sheet masks adhere closely to your skin to deliver nutrients effectively.
How To Use - After cleansing and toning, place the sheet mask onto your face for 15-20 minutes. Pat any remaining essence to improve absorption.
I got the Vitamin B mask which was said to be calming, I thought this mask fit my face pretty well, I still seem to struggle to get a smooth finish with a sheet mask but, the few creases showed me that it was a pretty good fit for my face shape. 
There was a lot of essence on the mask which made me worry that it would drip down my neck and onto my clothes while I had it on, but  thankfully that didn't happen which is a bonus. 
I thought this sheet mask felt really cooling on my skin which is always a bonus if your skin is feeling irritated, the mask also left my skin feeling soft and supple. 
I really liked this mask.
Retail Price: $4/£3.04
Rate 5/5



 Next we have HALF MOON EYES NAIL.ME WATER DECAL NAIL STICKERS, these water decal nail stickers are available in 5 different designs.
How To use - Apply a base coat onto your nails and let it dry. Cut out the desired decal, soak in for water for 10-20 seconds. Using tweezers, remove the bottom paper and affix the decal onto the nail. Seal with a top coat.

It's very rare that have my nails painted and I'm not the patient type to paint or do nail art on my nails, but I do like the idea of these so maybe when I have some time off work I'll do something with my nails. Retail Price: $5/£3.79
Rate N/A



Next up we have a FLABOIS MILK BOMB/MINT BOMB, these little bombs are a wash-off hair treatment pack, designed for a single use. The mint bomb is designed for those with thin hair, and provides refreshing, lightweight conditioning. The milk bomb is designed for those with normal/thick hair, or even dyed hair, providing nutrition and locking in moisture.
How To Use - After shampooing, apply adequate amount onto your hair, focusing on damaged areas. Let sit for 10 minutes, then rinse off with water.
I absolutely loved this hair mask, I got the milk bomb which was ideal for those with normal/thick and dyed hair. As you can see my hair is dyed so I was happy and felt lucky that I got the milk bomb in my box. It smells gorgeous and reminded me of coconut, as my hair grows and is getting ready for a trip to the hairdressers again, the ends of my hair can become dry and brittle, the milk bomb left my hair feeling soft and silky as well as feeling nourished, even the ends of my hair felt soft, silky and nourished, I thought my hair looked really healthy too. I definitely think I will be re buying this so I can use it a least once a month to revitalise my hair. Retail Price: $2.50
Rate 5/5



 Next up we have a SKINEYE AC PURE SERUM, this serum is an ultra-lightweight serum that helps to control sebum production and lightly hydrates skin. it contains that patented ingredient combination of Artemisia Annua Extract, Pine Needle Extract and Citron Extract, which helps decrease inflammation and acne. The serum is also meant to be especially helpful in decreasing clogged pores and pimples.
How To Use - After cleansing and toning your skin, apply a few drops of the serum onto your face using the dropper, and spread lightly with your fingertips. Follow up with your moisturiser as needed. Use up to twice a day.
The serum absorbs pretty quickly and you don't use too much with the dropper, meaning you don't overuse and end up with greasy feeling skin.
My nose can get quite oily and this serum helped quite a lot with that after just one use.
The serum applied just like water, meaning my hands weren't left feeling greasy and horrible.
I think this is a product that needs prolonged and regular use for the effects of this this serum to be beneficial to the skin in the long run, but I have high hopes for this product.
Retail Price: $18/£13.66
Rate 5/5



Lastly we have our spotlight product PURITO DEFENCE BARRIER PH CLEANSER, this cleanser is a gentle, low pH gel cleanser, which is suitable for everyday use to effectively remove make-up, sebum, dirt and debris from your skin. This cleanser does not dry out your skin and leaves it feeling soft and refreshed. The low pH in the cleanser means that it won't strip your skin of it's natural barrier to maintain a healthy balance. The cleanser contains Tea Tree Leaf Oil and Centella Asiatica Extract to soothe skin, as well as Hydrolyzed Collagen and Royal Jelly Extracts which help with skin elasticity.
How To Use - Dispense and adequate amount onto your hands and lather to create a foam. Use to wash your face and neck. Rinse thoroughly with water and pat dry. Use up to twice a day.

I wasn't too fussed by the smell of the cleanser but it did an extremely good job of removing my make-up, the only thing it seemed to struggle with was my lipstick, as you can see the colour has slightly faded but wasn't removed. The cleanser even removed my waterproof mascara.
My skin was left feeling soft as well as looking and feeling refreshed and clean, I always think a really good cleanser leaves your skin feeling and looking like it's had a deep clean.
I'd definitely recommend this cleanser for other people to try, I now have a line of cleansers in my bathroom window and this one is at the front.
Retail Price: $14/£9.86
Rate 5/5

Now it's time to get down to the business side of the MISHIBOX, they offer 4 different subscription offers for this box. They offer a monthly recurring subscription which is $19.95/£15.14 a month, a 3-month recurring subscription which is $59.85/£45.41, a 6-month recurring subscription which is $119.70/£90.83, as well as an annually recurring subscription which is $239.40/£181.65, this does not include the shipping fee which for the UK is $5.95. I pay £19.85 a month including shipping for my box and I'm sure you can see from the products you get it's really worth the investment even with the extra charges for the box from my bank it's still a worthwhile subscription. You really get more than your moneys worth from the box, these boxes are extremely popular and sell out really fast so if you interested I would suggest being quick to avoid disappoint. You can even buy 3, 6 and 12 month gift subscription boxes as well as one-time-only boxes for the month they are prepping and taking subscriptions for, prices are the same as above.

If you have liked what you have seen in this post then head to the MISHIBOX website, and possibly sign up for their amazing subscription box, it's even great as a gift for a beauty enthusiast.

I was left feeling really happy with my June MISHIBOX, my main favourite products from the box were the AC Pure Serum, the Defence Barrier pH Cleanser and the Milk Bomb as I felt they really benefited my hair and skin the most. They are all also the main products I would buy to continue using in the future.

See you soon!


안녕
(Annyeong)
さようなら
(Sayonara)
再见
(ZaiJian)
Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment