Wednesday 28 March 2018

Kawaii Box: February Edition!

Hello
안녕하세요 
(Annyeonghaseyo)
こんにちは 
(Konnichiwa)
你好
(Ni Hao)

Google Images
It's now time to unbox February's Kawaii Box.



First up we have PETIT RINKA CHOCOLATE HEARTS, I would have been surprised if we didn't get any sort of chocolate in our February Kawaii Box whether is be heart shaped or not as obviously February is the month of love with it being Valentines day on the 14th of February. These chocolates just melt on the tongue and they're each wrapped in a colourful foil wrapper.
£1.63



Next we have a KAWAII AVOCADO SQUISHY, this cute little guy can be used as a stress ball and has a removable strap meaning you can attach it to your purse, handbag or even backpack to take him around with you. I couldn't help smiling when I saw this squishy in the box as I love avocado.
£2.05


Next we have KANAHEI FLUFFY SOCKS, Kanahei is a popular Japanese illustrator of digital stickers, and her stickers are popular in LINE app. The socks I received feature the cute and honest bird Piske surrounded by flowers. I love these socks they're so soft and comfy and have gladly been added to my sock draw.
£3.25


Next we have BLIPPO SWEET TIME HIGHLIGHTERS, I love the colours in this highlighter set, sadly my purple highlighter seems to have leaked but it still works fine. I love these little highlighters but at the moment I have nothing I need them for but I've put them in a draw where I keep some arts & crafts supplies.
£2.05


Next we have SUMIKKO GURASHI STICKY BOOKMARKS, there's 6 different styles of these sticky bookmarks available on the Blippo website and all 6 are really cute. I'm thinking of saving these for Skye as I think they will come in handy for her as she enters high school in September.
£1.77


Next we have a COLORFUL DECO FLAKES TUBE, these tubes have all different coloured shaped flakes that come in different sizes. These little deco flakes tubes are perfect for brightening up projects and workbooks. They're great to have in an arts & crafts draw as you never know when you're going to need that little extra bit of glam.
£0.85


Next we have a BLIPPO KAWAII PANDA PLUSH CHARM, I've said so many times when it's come to these Kawaii Box' that I love it when I get anything panda related as I absolutely adore panda's, they're pretty much one of my favourite animals. There are 3 different designed panda plush's available and they all have an elastic strap so you can attach it to wherever you wish to.
£1.84


Next we have SHIBANBAN STICKERS, while these stickers are really cute and can be used to decorate your laptop, diary, phone, calendar, scrapbook or cards, it's not really something I use and all the sticker sheets we have received I've passed onto Skye as she's more likely to use them.
£1.34


Next we have a CUTE ANIMALS WASHI TAPE, this tape is really cute and on the Blippo website there are 8 different designs available all with different animals and different things that the animals love. My tape has the months and is a grey/silver in colour, I will be adding this with my other washi tapes to my arts & crafts draw.
£1.34


Lastly we have a SMILING DOG INK PEN, there's 4 different style dogs for these pens, there is a Shiba Inu, French Bulldog, Poodle and Spaniel. I got the French Bulldog pen and it's been added to my blog post note taking pencil case.
£1.48

Value of February's Kawaii Box: £17.60

Now let me get to the business side of the Kawaii Box subscription, remember whatever month you subscribe as long as it's before the shipment date you will get that months box. Each box comes with 10-12 Japanese and Korean kawaii items and no matter where in the month you subscribe you will get that months box shipped out to you so if you signed up on the 30th of November you would still get Novembers box as your first box. You get the choice of which subscription plan you would like, there's a 1 year plan which you pay $214.80 upfront and get a box free which works out around £175.11 and it ends after the 12 months, there's a 6 month plan which the site features as their most popular option which is $112.80 upfront which saves you $6 which works out as £91.96 saving £4.89 and this one also ends after the 6 months, there's a 3 month plan which is $59.40 upfront which they also advertise as the perfect gift idea which comes in at £48.42 which also ends after the 3 months and finally there is the 1 month plan which is the plan I am on which is $19.80 which is a re-occurring payment plan that you can cancel at anytime and works out at £16.14. All 4 plans come with free shipping and also an automatic entry into their kawaii megabox raffle valued over $100 (£81.52). If you're interested in subscribing or just even checking it out then click HERE to go to the site.

If you don't want to subscribe then check out the site BLIPPO where all the items featured in this post are available with many more kawaii items to choose from.

If you just want Japanese Candy they have a subscription box similar to the Kawaii box options you can check that out HERE.

Sadly my next box will be my final box as I've cancelled my subscription due to an error that has happened twice on 2 separate occasions and subscriptions but I still highly recommend Kawaii Box if you love all things cute, Japanese and Korean. I may restart again in the future but for now my next box is my final box.

Keep it Kawaii

See you soon!


안녕
(Annyeong)
さようなら
(Sayonara)
再见
(ZaiJian)
Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment