Saturday 16 December 2017

Kawaii Box: November Edition!

Hello
안녕하세요 
(Annyeonghaseyo)
こんにちは 
(Konnichiwa)
你好
(Ni Hao)


It's time to get unboxing November's Kawaii Box, lets take a look inside.


A little sneak peak inside the box.


First up we have a TECHI TECHI GOMARACHI PLUSH, this is such a cute seal plushie. There are 5 different seals, each a different colour and different design and they're made from a really soft material. I was going to be adding this cutie to my teddy collection but as soon as Skye saw it she claimed it.
£8.50


Next we have a KANAHEI SOFT STRING BAG, Kanahei is a popular Japanese illustrator of digital stickers, with her character stickers being popular in LINE app. In this cute string bag you can store your small items such as your make-up, jewelry or hair accessories. There are 2 bags available, a pink bag and a yellow bag both with a different design, I have the pink string bag and I think I'm going to use it as a make-up bag.
£4.36


Next we have KASUGAI CHIBI VEGE RAMUNE CANDIES, these are originally a set of 5 bags, so it's like we got a taster bag. I loved these ramune candies and would more bags so I think I may invest in buying a few of the 5 bag sets. They taste really nice and literally melt on the tongue.
£2.29


Next we have HARAJUKU FOOD HAIR CLIPS, there a lots of different food clips available but each set of 3 clips are sent at random so you never know which 3 clips you will receive. I'm not sure what to do with these hair clips as I think they would be great for one of my friends as a gift but I also want them for myself.
£2.14


Next we have a LET'S GO MINI NOTEBOOK, there is 4 different designs for this notebook. each showing a sweet little girls dressed up as Super Mario, Pikachu, Doraemon and chibi Maruko-Chan. Each notebook has a section at the top of each page to place the date meaning you can use this cute little notebook as a personal diary. I'm thinking of putting this away for Skye for Christmas as I know she likes to use notebooks to write stories etc in.
£2.88


Next we have TWINKLE JEWEL SEAL DECO DIAMONDS, I never have much use for this deco jewel stickers so these will be an item that I put to one side for Skye so she can decorate her phone or notebooks. They are really cute but sadly they won't get much use from me.
£1.57


Next we have a GUDETAMA STICKER SET, again this is something that won't get much use from me so this is another item I will pass on to Skye. They are really cute though and I love the design of them. I just sadly feel too old to get much use out of stickers.
£2.09


Lastly we have a RAIN BOOT INK PEN, there are 4 styles of this pen available, all with a different cute pen lid boot. I am actually using this pen for my note taking for my blog posts. I love getting a pen in my Kawaii Box.
£1.42


Value of November's Kawaii Box: £25.25

Now let me get to the business side of the Kawaii Box subscription, remember whatever month you subscribe as long as it's before the shipment date you will get that months box. Each box comes with 10-12 Japanese and Korean kawaii items and no matter where in the month you subscribe you will get that months box shipped out to you so if you signed up on the 30th of November you would still get Novembers box as your first box. You get the choice of which subscription plan you would like, there's a 1 year plan which you pay $214.80 upfront and get a box free which works out around £175.11 and it ends after the 12 months, there's a 6 month plan which the site features as their most popular option which is $112.80 upfront which saves you $6 which works out as £91.96 saving £4.89 and this one also ends after the 6 months, there's a 3 month plan which is $59.40 upfront which they also advertise as the perfect gift idea which comes in at £48.42 which also ends after the 3 months and finally there is the 1 month plan which is the plan I am on which is $19.80 which is a re-occurring payment plan that you can cancel at anytime and works out at £16.14. All 4 plans come with free shipping and also an automatic entry into their kawaii megabox raffle valued over $100 (£81.52). If you're interested in subscribing or just even checking it out then click HERE to go to the site.

If you don't want to subscribe then check out the site BLIPPO where all the items featured in this post are available with many more kawaii items to choose from.

If you just want Japanese Candy they have a subscription box similar to the Kawaii box options you can check that out HERE.

Keep it Kawaii

See you soon!




안녕
(Annyeong)
さようなら
(Sayonara)
再见
(ZaiJian)
Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment