Sunday 5 November 2017

B.A.P - Blue

Hello
안녕하세요 
(Annyeonghaseyo)
こんにちは 
(Konnichiwa)
你好
(Ni Hao)


I'm back with another release from B.A.P, Blue is B.A.P's 7th single album and 2nd comeback in 2017.

On the 10th of August a security warning from B.A.P was released on Twitter and Facebook, starting the teasing of their comeback. 
Owned by TS Entertainment
On the 21st of August the Blue schedule poster was released, then on the 23rd of August Bang Yongguk, Himchan and Youngjae's teaser images were released.
 owned by TS Entertainment

On the 24th of August the teaser images for Daehyun, Jongup and Zelo were released.
 Owned by TS Entertainment
 Owned by TS Entertainment
On the 25th of August a group teaser image was released.
Owned by TS Entertainment
On the 28th of August pictures of Blue's album covers were released along with the release of the main group images.
Owned by TS Entertainment
Owned by TS Entertainment
On the 29th of August the Honeymoon M/V Trailer Ver. 1 was released.
Owned by TS Entertainment
On the 1st of September the Honeymoon M/V Trailer Ver. 2 was released.
Owned by TS Entertainment
On the 5th of September B.A.P's 7th single album Blue was released both physically and digitally along the the M/V release of Honeymoon.
Owned by TS Entertainment
On the 11th of September the Honeymoon Dance Practice was released.
Owned by TS Entertainment

Both Bang Yongguk and Zelo helped to co-write the lyrics on all 3 tracks on the single album.
Blue peaked at No.4 on the Gaon Albums Chart.
Gaon Sales:
26,470+
So far through TS' official YouTube channel the M/V for Honeymoon has so far gained 1,709,635 million views and through 1theK's official YouTube channel Honeymoon has gained 2,792,269 million views, giving the Honeymoon M/V a total of  4,501,904 million views so far, with the views increasing each day.

Blue was released in 2 versions, Version A and Version B, both versions are set out in a paperback book style cases, with an envelope at the back with the Cd inside. The album covers and Cd designs for both versions are completely different, the same happening with the 2nd half of the photo books, with the first half being the exact same in both versions, both versions also come with a random photocard.

Track List:
Honeymoon
All The Way Up
Rewind








































At the moment I only have Version B as I am waiting for my copy of Version A to be signed by the B.A.P members and shipped out to me, I purposely picked Version A to be my signed copy as I love the colours on Version B and didn't want anything over it. I love how colourful the Blue album is from cover to cover especially the cover for Version B, the album throughout is really pretty with the pictures being bright, I wasn't a fan of Himchan and Jongup's mullets but I'm glad they tried something new, I loved Yongguk and Daehyun's hair. I've said this many times but I love that each track is completely different but still keeping that B.A.P sound, I also love how Jongup and Himchan really got to shine with this comeback, I really love their vocals for this comeback and the choreography for Honeymoon is just amazing, I love their domino effect routine in the first chorus it really blew me away. Don't believe me with how amazing this single album is? Then check out the tracks below.

Rewind

All The Way Up

Honeymoon

For my first official comeback with B.A.P and as a BABY, I was blown away, I was scared that they were up against EXO with this comeback but even though they didn't get to win any music show trophies they still made me proud. More importantly leader Bang Yongguk looked really happy during this comeback, to be honest they all looked like they really enjoyed this comeback. I am a little scared though after reading that their contract renewals are edging closer, meaning B.A.P's future is uncertain. I don't think they would depart from one another but like Beast leaving Cube and having to become Highlight, I'm scared that TS will do any thing to make sure they keep their claws in B.A.P. I would assume that Yongguk has some ownership rights over the songs he's participated in creating but would they have to rename their group, lose their logo and fandom name. Also we're inching closer to Yongguk and Himchan's enlistment days for their military service. I guess I have to enjoy B.A.P now and I can't wait for their rebirth of a newer and even better B.A.P, I'll eagerly continue to see how B.A.P grow and change to send out the messages that matter.

How did you feel about Honeymoon?
Whats your favourite track from Blue?
Are you scared and nervous for B.A.P's future?
Let me know in the comments below.


안녕
(Annyeong)
さようなら
(Sayonara)
再见
(ZaiJian)
Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment