Wednesday 30 August 2017

MISHIBOX: August Unboxing & Review

Hello
안녕하세요 
(Annyeonghaseyo)
こんにちは 
(Konnichiwa)
你好
(Ni Hao)


Google Images
It's time to get stuck into August's MISHIBOX.



August's spotlight product is a Donkey Milk Skin Gel Mask Pack from Freeset.


 First up we have our spotlight product FREESET'S DONKEY MILK SKIN GEL MASK PACK, this mask pack is made of natural pulp and bio polymer and is saturated with a thick essence that helps soothe skin, using natural ingredients such as licorice root extract and peppermint extract, donkey milk is great for moisturising the skin. It's highly recommended that this mask should be used whenever skin is irritated, like during break outs, after being at the beach or after exfoliating.
How To Use - After cleansing and toning, remove the mask from the package, peel off the plastic film, and place the sheet mask on your face for 15-20 minutes. Pat any remaining essence onto the face to increase absorption. Use 1-3 times a week, the mask may also be refrigerated before used.
 Personally for me, I wasn't a fan of this mask, while the mask smelt really nice, I wasn't a fan of when the mask was removed from the packet that it was dripping from the essence. It continued to drip even while I had it on, meaning I was using a towel to keep dabbing my neck and chest. The mask also left my skin feeling greasy and also looking rather shiny and oily, I'm rather gutted that this mask wasn't for me as I don't think I've ever been gutted with a spotlight product.
Retail Price: $3
Rate 3/5



 Next we have a SKIN FACTORY EYE DREAM HONEY PATCH, this patch contains adenosine to help prevent wrinkles, honey extract to nourish skin and witch hazel to moisturise and soothe skin.
How To Use - After cleansing and toning, remove the eye patch from the packaging. Peel off the protective film on both sides of the patch, and place onto the skin below the eyes. After 20-40 minutes, remove patches and pat any remaining essence onto the skin to increase absorption. Use once a day.
While I couldn't see any physical difference, the skin under my eyes did feel moisturised, softer and nourished. The patches were easy to apply and did smell really nice, I kept the patches on for the full 40 minutes and didn't feel like I had any adverse reaction for doing so.
Retail Price: $3/£2.32
Rate 4/5


Next we have a THE SAEM HEALING TEA GARDEN GREEN TEA CLEANSING TISSUE, these cleansing tissues contain organic green tea extract to help keep the oil/moisture balance on your skin and keep it from drying out after cleansing.
How To Use - Remove one wipe from the packet and use to gently remove makeup and sebum/debris from your face. Reseal package to prevent wipes from drying out.
 I love the packaging for these wipes, it's really pretty, the wipes themselves smelt really nice. Even though it took 2 of the wipes to remove my makeup, I think they did a really good job of removing my makeup, my skin was left feeling and looking fresh and clean. We received the mini size of these wipes so they are ideal to put in you bag, making cleansing on the go really quick and easy.
Retail Price: $4/£3.10
Rate 5/5




Next we have a REVECEN NEO PIGMENT POWDER, this powder can be applied to the eyelids as a shimmery eyeshadow and even on the cheekbones as a highlighter, it can even be added to lip gloss to apply it to the lips. There are 7 different varieties: Cinema Gold, Aurora Pink, Pure White, Dorothy Orange, Vivid Yellow, Jazz Brown and Vanilla Beige.
How To Use - Apply directly onto skin using the applicator, or mix with other products for added colour.
I got the Pure White powder, and at the moment I've not tried it yet, I'm quite nervous when it comes to trying new makeup products, especially when it's something I don't tend to use when I do wear makeup.
Retail Price: $14/£10.85
Rate N/A



 Lastly we have SOROCI MILD LOTION, this is a no-frill, fast absorbing face moisturiser designed for sensitive skin. It contains their signature ingredient gamma-oryzanol an antioxidant found in rice bran, along with sunflower seed oil, grape seed oil and ceramides to moisturise skin without irritation. It also contains licorice root extract that has anti-inflammatory properties to soothe skin, and tocopherol and lecithin which helps with skin elasticity.
How To Use - After cleansing and toning, apply an adequate amount onto face. Use up to twice a day.
I was so excited when I saw this product as back in January we received a toner/repair skin softener, that is from the same range as this lotion, so my expectations were high as I loved the toner that I got in my January box. My expectations were not disappointed as yet again the lotion smelt really nice, the lotion absorbed really quickly into my skin and left it feeling soft, smooth and moisturised, I love that the packaging is so simple but really pretty. I love how the lotion pumps out of the bottle meaning as you get closer to the end of the bottle there won't be any left within the bottle to waste.
Retail Price: $26/£20.15
Rate 5/5

Now it's time to get down to the business side of the MISHIBOX, it seems that they no longer off different subscription offers as the only one available now on the website is the monthly recurring subscription which is $19.95/£16.33 a month, this does not include the shipping fee which for the UK is $5.95. I pay £20 a month including shipping for my box and I'm sure you can see from the products you get it's really worth the investment even with the extra charges for the box from my bank it's still a worthwhile subscription. You really get more than your moneys worth from the box, these boxes are extremely popular and sell out really fast so if you interested I would suggest being quick to avoid disappoint.

If you have liked what you have seen in this post then head to the MISHIBOX website, and possibly sign up for their amazing subscription box, it's even great as a gift for a beauty enthusiast.

I really loved the August box, I'm gutted that I wasn't a fan of the spotlight product, but face masks can really be a hit or miss for anyone depending on their own personal preferences. Like with every MISHIBOX, I'm looking forward to my next box.

See you soon!



안녕
(Annyeong)
さようなら
(Sayonara)
再见
(ZaiJian)
Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment