Monday 2 September 2024

B.A.P - Unlimited

Hello

안녕하세요

(Annyeonghaseyo)

こんにちは

(Konnichiwa)

你好

(Ni Hao)


Unlimited is B.A.P's 2nd Japanese full length album.
On the 24th of June 2016, the Feel So Good M/V was released.
Owned by TS Entertainment
On the 11th of November 2016, the Fly High M/V Teaser was released.
Owned by TS Entertainment
B.A.P JAPAN OFFICIAL
On the 18th of November 2016, the Fly High M/V was released.
Owned by TS Entertainment
B.A.P JAPAN OFFICIAL
On the 31st of March 2017, the Wake Me Up M/V was released.
Owned by TS Entertainment
On the 28th of June 2017, Unlimited was released both physically and digitally.

Unlimited peaked at No.6 on Oricon Albums Chart.
Oricon Sales = 21,710+

Unlimited was released in 3 versions: Type A, Type B and a Limited.
Type A is set out in a Jewel case with a slipcase and comes with the Cd, lyric booklet and DVD.
Type B is set out in a jewel case and comes with the Cd and lyric booklet.
The Limited version is set out in a box and comes with the Cd, photo book, lyric booklet and special photo card.

Track List:
Freaky Sound
Sky Dive
Now
Wake Me Up
Fire Flame
Be Happy
Good Time
Feel So Good
I Guess I Need U
1004
You
With You
Fly High

DVD:
Feel So Good MV
Fly High MV
Wake Me Up MV
Making Of Jacket Photo Shooting
Bonus Movie









I have the Type A version of the album.
The album itself is a good mixture of Japanese version of previous songs as well as brand new Japanese only tracks.

I think Freaky Sound is really catchy, it's really upbeat and the perfect song to get you up and dancing. They fit this track perfectly.
Freaky Sound

Whether in Korean or Japanese I absolutely love Skydive. I love everything about this track and no matter how many times I listen to it, it's like the first time all over again. I don't think I'll ever get bored of listening to it. Also listen out for Daehyun's high note in this version.
Skydive

Now is just as stunning in Japanese as it was in Korean. I absolutely love Jongup's voice in this song, the melody is just as stunning and really suits Jongup's vocal tones. The addition of Zelo is perfect.
Now

Another song that sounds just as good in Japanese as it did in Korean is Wake Me Up. This is another song that I'll never get bored of, the melody, the vocals, the raps, the lyrics and the message are all just spot on.
Wake Me Up

I have to say Fire Flame is one of my favourite original Japanese tracks, I was in love with this song on first listen straight from the get go. And even though I've not listened to this album in so long, as soon as I saw the track name I remembered how much I love it.
Fire Flame

I love how well their previous songs work so well in Japanese and Be Happy is no different.
Be Happy

Good Time is such a good mid-tempo ballad, while I remember this track the least when looking at the track list. It still takes me back to sitting and listening to the album.
Good Time

I've been in love with Feel So Good since I came across it and I love it just as much in Japanese. It's a really catchy song and even though the summer is on it's way out, this song is such a good summer track. This is one of those tracks that brightens your mood and energises you.
Feel So Good

The melody for I Guess I Need U will never get old and is a good example of how versatile B.A.P's songs are from one language to another.
I Guess I Need U

The intro for 1004 is stunning and will always be. When you go back through B.A.P's discography, you will see they had such impactful title tracks.
1004

You is a Daehyun solo track and as expected it's stunning. The melody is perfect and Daehyun's vocals as always is perfection.
You

I always feel nostalgic whenever I listen to With You. I don't even have the album this song is originally on and I still feel like I've listened to it millions of times.
With You

I think Fly High is the perfect track to conclude the album with. I love how upbeat the track is. This track is a perfect B.A.P track. I love the melody, the raps and the vocals are on point.
Fly High

As I've said many times above, B.A.P's songs work perfectly whether their in Korean or Japanese and their Japanese albums always showcase that. While it's been sometime since I've listened to this album, listening to it while posting about it makes it feel like it was yesterday.

Were you a fan of Unlimited?
Do you have a physical copy?
Which version(s) did you get?
What's your favourite Japanese original track from this album?
Were you a fan of the Japanese versions?
Let me know in the comments below.

See you soon!


안녕
(Annyeong)
さようなら
(Sayonara)
再见
(ZaiJian)
Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment