Monday 5 August 2024

ATEEZ - GOLDEN HOUR: PART 1

Hello

안녕하세요

(Annyeonghaseyo)

こんにちは

(Konnichiwa)

你好

(Ni Hao)


GOLDEN HOUR: PART 1 is ATTEZ's 10th mini album.
On the 17th of May 2024, the Golden Hour Intro video was released.
Owned by KQ Entertainment
On the 23rd of May 2024, the Golden Hour Previews was released.
Owned by KQ Entertainment
On the 28th of May 2024, the Work M/V Teaser 1 was released,
Owned by KQ Entertainment
On the 29th of May 2024, the Work M/V Teaser 2 was released.
Owned by KQ Entertainment
On the 31st of May 2024, the Work M/V was released, along with the physical and digital release of Golden Hour.
Owned by KQ Entertainment

Work won ATEEZ 2 music show trophies, winning once on The Show and once on Music Bank.

Hongjoong and Mingi co-wrote on the lyrics for Blind, Empty Box, Shaboom, Siren and title track Work.

Golden Hour peaked at No.1 on the Circle Albums Chart, No.1 on the Oricon Albums Chart, No.4 on the Official UK Albums Chart, No.2 on the Billboard 200 Chart and No.1 on the Billboard World Albums Chart.
Circle Sales =  1,617,578+
Oricon Sales = 42,665+
US Sales = 191,000+
Total sales so far 1,851,243+
*YouTube views correct at time of writing post*
The M/V for Work has so far gained 49,348,988 million views, with the views continuing to increase on a daily basis.

Golden Hour was released in 11 versions:  Blue Hour, Diary, Golden Hour and 8 Digipak versions. The UK also have their own HMV Exclusive.
Blue Hour, Diary and Golden Hour are set out in a box case and comes with the Cd, photo book, Invitation, photo frame and postcard set, contents envelope, random postcard, random photo card A, random photo card Z, stamp sticker, logo sticker and bookmark.
The Digipak versions are member based, they're set out in a fold-out case and come with the Cd, photobook, logo sticker, bookmark and photo card.
The HMV exclusive is also member based and set out like the Digipak. It comes with the Cd, photobook, logo sticker, bookmark, slide film, photo card, Hello82 Distribution Only photo card, Europe Exclusive photo card and a HMV Exclusive photo card.
All the photobooks are different, apart from the HMV Exclusive and digipaks.

Track List:
Golden Hour
Blind
WORK
Empty Box
Shaboom
Siren






























I have the UK HMV exclusive version of the album, which seems to me seems to be the Digipak version, just with the inclusions all being member specific. Obviously I would get my hands on Hongjoong's version.
I love the layout of the album and I especially love the photobook.
The album itself is definitely one of my favourite ATEEZ albums so far, each track is different and shows off something new from the group.

I love Golden Hour, there's something about the melody and Maddox's narration. It all just fits together perfectly.
Golden Hour

ShadowByYoongi
I absolutely love Blind. For me this track is all things ATEEZ. I love how they experiment with music, as it tends to give us something new that still gives off that AREEZ vibe. This is definitely a party songs, it gives me vibes of a fiesta.
Blind

The more I listen to WORK. The more I fall in love with it with each listen. This track is extremely catchy and I always find myself singing along, especially with the chorus. It's definitely one of my favourite title tracks of theirs. This song definitely signals a new journey with music for them.
WORK

I love the melody for Empty Box. Their vocals against the melody are stunning, for me their strengths lie more in their faster tracks. But when we gets ballads like this it just shows how talented they all really are. Even Hongjoong and Mingi's rap styles fit perfectly in this ballad.
Empty Box

Shaboom has that power that whenever I listen to it, I can't help but dancing along to it. I love how the melody changes up between the verses and choruses. The more I listen to it the more it pulls me in.
Shaboom

I love the intro melody for Siren, it gives me nostalgic vibes. I love the melody overall, as well as the vocals and raps. This is definitely a perfect track to finish the album with.
Siren

I absolutely love this album, I love that they're experimenting with different sounds and genre's it's what makes them a unique group. No matter the music they create, it still has that ATEEZ stamp on it. With each comeback they raise the bar for themselves and they never seem to disappoint.
I'm hoping that I'll finally get to see them live next year as all their tours have had a stop in London, so I'm hoping this tour is no different.
I always look forward to each comeback, and I can't wait to see what they bring us with their next comeback.

8 makes 1 team!

Were you a fan of GOLDEN HOUR: PART 1?
Do you have a physical copy?
Which version(s) did you get?
What were your thoughts on WORK as the title track?
Do you have a favourite track on the album?
Let me know in the comments below.

See you soon!


안녕
(Annyeong)
さようなら
(Sayonara)
再见
(ZaiJian)
Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment