Thursday 18 January 2024

My Christmas Gift Haul 2023

Hello

안녕하세요

(Annyeonghaseyo)

こんにちは

(Konnichiwa)

你好

(Ni Hao)


We spent Christmas at my sister's again, and as always the dinner was amazing. I was in charge of the baked good as usual and I made the usual lemon drizzle cake, as well as a lemon cheesecake and for the first time I made a yule log.

From the end of October, right up to Christmas week, I was working nights, which was a nice change. I really enjoyed it. I'm now on my countdown to seeing Eric Nam and I can't wait to see who else could be heading to the UK to perform.

Firstly from my brother Michael, sister-in-law Stacey and their kids, I got Harry Potter make-up brushes. I've had these brushes before and I love them. I still use the ones I got in the past, so I can't wait to switch between them, which will make cleaning them a lot easier.



Next from my friend Nichola, her husband Dave and their daughter Grace. I got bath goods and an amazon voucher. I used my voucher towards some new pans. The Christmas bath fizzers are really cute. I can't wait to use them. I also can't wait to use the shower gels because I can tell they're going to smell really nice.


From my friend Mary-Kate, I got some Sailor Moon shot glasses. Which have become my go to Soju glasses. I adore sailor moon and these have been on my to buy list for quite a while.


From my friend Clare, her other half Lee and their kids, I got this amazing Stray Kids tumbler. I absolutely love it, I'm hoping Stray Kids come to the UK this year, and if they do, they will definitely be making the journey to see them with me. I love that I can use it for either hot or cold drinks.


Next from my nephew Owen and friend Alicia, I got this Spa Secrets facial set. I look forward to using this, as it's perfect for when I feel like giving myself a spa day and some down time.



From my nephew Daniel, I got this Lush Little Snow Fairy gift box. I absolutely love Snow Fairy, so I will definitely love using these products.


Next I got this Soap & Glory hands and feet set, from my sisters dogs. I tend to dog sit 2 of her dogs for her a lot, so much so my house has become their 2nd/holiday home. I love Soap & Glory's hand and feet products, they always moisturise my hands and feet and I swear by their heel genius.



From my sister and her husband Bob, I got some cute bed socks and this No.7 Shimmer & Glow make-up set. I can't wait to play around with the make-up. But I have worn the socks, they were really comfy and keep my feet nice and warm.


Next from my mum and her other half Dave, I got £60, which will be going towards any K-pop concert tickets.




Next from Skye, I got this The Nightmare Before Christmas book, that is part of my reading challenge. I also got this Edward Elric POP! figure. I love Fullmetal Alchemist, so I loved receiving this.


Lastly from my dad and his wife Alison, I got Volume 7 of Heaven Official's Blessing, some chocolates and a surprise envelope with £350, which will be going towards K-pop concert tickets. I'm hoping ATEEZ and Stray Kids are coming over so it's being kept for the possibility of getting tickets to see them. With Volume 7 of Heaven Official's Blessing, I've now completed the novel series, so I can't wait to finish reading the rest of them and giving them a special place on my bookcase.

Well that brings me to the end of my Christmas Gift Haul, I loved all my gifts and felt insanely grateful for them all, especially the money as it means I won't need to stress to much when it comes to trying to get tickets.
I always appreciate the time and effort my friends and family put into getting gifts for me.

Did you get some presents from family and friends that's perfect for you?
Let me know in the comments below.

see you soon!


안녕
(Annyeong)
さようなら
(Sayonara)
再见
(ZaiJian)
Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment