Friday 1 December 2023

A Musical Christmas Countdown: December 1st 2023

Hello

안녕하세요

(Annyeonghaseyo)

こんにちは

(Konnichiwa)

你好

(Ni Hao)

Google Images

I can't believe how quickly the year has gone, and it's yet again time to make my Christmas Countdown.
This year, I got to see McFly three times, two in concert and once in person at an album signing, I also got to see Busted for their 20th anniversary concert and I got to meet them again. I also got to take Skye to her first K-pop concert to see (G)I-DLE, as well as take her to London for the first time.
Skye started college in September and she's loving it, she's doing Applied Science, which means she's able to do Chemistry, Biology and Physics, as well as Forensic Science, which leads her to her goal of wanting to work in a forensic lab.

So with that little recap out of the way, let's get into this musical countdown.

Google Images

Starting this years countdown is one of my favourite Christmas songs. As soon as it starts, I'm straight into that festive mood.
Today's song is Nat King Cole's "The Christmas Song."
Owned by Nat King Cole

Google Images

안녕
(Annyeong)
さようなら
(Sayonara)
再见
(ZaiJian)
Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment