Monday 20 March 2023

PENTAGON - IN:VITE U

Hello

안녕하세요

(Annyeonghaseyo)

こんにちは

(Konnichiwa)

你好

(Ni Hao)


IN:VITE U is PENTAGON'S twelfth mini album.

On the 30th of December 2021, the Track List was released.

On the 4th of January 2022, the Nouveau Concept Image 1 were released.

On the 5th of January 2022, the Nouveau Concept Image #2 were released.


On the 6th of January 2022, the Nouveau Concept Image #3 were released.


On the 11th of January 2022, the Flare Concept Image 1 were released.

On the 12th of January 2022, the Flare Concept Image 2 were released.


On the 13th of January 2022, the Flare Concept Image 3 were released.



On the 17th of January 2022, the IN:VITE U Audio Snippet was released.
Owned by Cube Entertainment
On the 18th of January 2022, the Feelin' Like M/V #1 was released.
Owned by Cube Entertainment
On the 20th of January 2022, the Feelin' Like M/V Teaser #2 was released.
Owned by Cube Entertainment
On the 24th of January 2022, the Feelin' Like M/V was released, along with the digital release of the IN:VITE U album
Owned by Cube Entertainment
On the 25th of January 2022, the IN:VITE U album was released physically.

IN:VITE U marks the first album with Jinho, since the completion of his military service, and the first without Hui due to his military enlistment starting..

According to Hanteo, IN:VITE U sold 76,996 copies in it's first week of release, making it PENTAGON's highest first-week sales yet, breaking their previous record with their mini album Love or Take.
IN:VITE U topped the Circle Album's Chart within the month of it's release, making it PENTAGON's first No.1 album in South Korea.

Feelin' Like won PENTAGON 1 music show trophy, winning on Music Bank.

Kino, Jinho and Wooseok co-wrote on the lyrics for title track Feelin' Like.
Wooseok and Shinwon wrote the lyrics for 한탕 (One Shot), with Wooseok and Shinwon also co-composing on the track.
Wooseok wrote the lyrics for The Game and Bad, with Wooseok also co-composing on the tracks.
Kino and Wooseok co-wrote on the lyrics for Call My Name, with Kino also co-composing on the track.
Kino and Wooseok wrote the lyrics for 관람차 (Sparkling Night), with Kino also co-composing on the track.

IN:VITE U peaked at No.1 on the Circle Album's Chart and No.16 on the Oricon Album's Chart.
Circle sales = 102,281+
Oricon Sales = 1,376+
Giving the album so far a total of 103,657+ in physical sales.
*YouTube views correct at time of writing post*
The M/V for Feelin' Like has so far gained 32,211,929 million views, with the views still increasing.

IN:VITE U was released in 2 versions: Nouveau and Flare.
Both versions are set out in a gift box style case and comes with the Cd, photo book, lyric paper, name tag, random poster, random photo card and a random selfie photo card.
Photo books for both versions are different as are the album covers, with Nouveau being black and Flare being white.

Track List:
Feelin Like'
한탕 (One Shot)
The Game
Call My Name
관람차 (Sparkling Night)
Bad


















































I have the Nouveau version and I love how it's all packaged, it gives off a luxury and high end vibe, it's definitely one of my favourite in the way it's packaged.
The photo book was one of the main reasons I wanted to get my hands on this version first, I love it, it's like a high end fashion magazine, it's really simplicity at it's best.
The album itself is amazing, this album from start to finish is a masterpiece, if Girls' Generation hadn't made their comeback last year, then this album would have been my No.1 album of 2022. Seeing the songs live too made it even more of a masterpiece for me, I definitely look forward to their next album.

I only need to look at the Feelin' Like title and I automatically get the melody in my head, this is definitely one of my favourite title tracks from PENTAGON. For me this is one of those songs that never fails to get me singing and dancing along.
Feelin' Like

Are you ready? I love how 한탕 (One Shot) starts because it sounds like it's going to be a completely different song, then the beat kicks in. I love how well their voices sit within the melody, it blends together perfectly.
한탕 (One Shot)

I can't put into words how truly perfect and mesmerising The Game is, if PENTAGON want me to play, I willingly volunteer and accept. From the operatic start, this song takes you on a ride that you never want to get off. I think vocally this was the song that really blew me away, this song made me think move over Hui, Jinho is here.
The Game

I have a love/hate relationship with Call My Name, it's my favourite track on the album, but it taunts me because it's always stuck in my head. Last year at the MIK Festival, I got to see them perform it live and even with 18 songs after it, walking back to our hotel, all I kept singing was Call My Name. You may also recognise parts of the song and that's because PENTAGON sampled Blackstreet's No Diggity. I really recommend this track, you won't be disappointed.
Call My Name

I love how bright and upbeat 관람차 (Sparkling Night) sounds, I love the melody, the song itself sounds so magical and mystical. The vocals and raps just add that extra spark to it.
관람차 (Sparkling Night)

The melody at the start of Bad is stunning and I love the vocals and the raps, they fit so perfectly together, I don't think I ever stop being in awe of their rapping and vocal skills.
Bad

It's now been a year since PENTAGON released this album and I still can't get over how amazing it is, it's still one of my go to albums, and if you're not familiar with PENTAGON, I suggest you give this album a try.
I definitely thank my friend Mary for continuing to push their music and content on me, because otherwise, I would have missed out on a masterpiece.
I hope we don't have to wait much longer for a new album, but I guess you can't rush talent and perfection.

Were you a fan of IN:VITE U?
Do you have a physical copy?
Which version(s) did you get?
What were your thoughts on Feelin' Like as the title track?
Do you have a favourite track from the album?
Let me know in the comments below.

See you soon!


안녕
(Annyeong)
さようなら
(Sayonara)
再见
(ZaiJian)
Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment