Thursday 1 December 2022

A Musical Christmas Countdown: December 1st 2022

Hello

안녕하세요

(Annyeonghaseyo)

こんにちは

(Konnichiwa)

你好

(Ni Hao)

Google Images

It's that time of the year again, full normality pretty much returned this year, I went to my first K-pop festival, the MIK Festival, where I got to see Holland, Cherry Bullet, Golden Child, Chungha, Viviz, Pentagon, Suho and Red Velvet, 2 of which I've been listening to for the past 8 years. Sadly I didn't get to go to any other K-pop concerts, but hopefully next year there will be a few announced that I can actually go to.
Skye has started her final year of high school and has already applied to college for Sixth Form, she's interested in forensic science as well as being a CSI.
It's pretty much been the same old stuff for me of work, sleep, repeat, something which did take a toll on me mentally, but hopefully things are looking up.

Let's get into this magical and musical Christmas countdown.

Google Images

Starting this years countdown, we have one of my favourite K-pop Christmas songs, it's been one of my favourite's since it's release 7 years ago. It never fails to make me feel festive and excited for the festive season.
Today's song is Girls' Generation-TTS' "Dear Santa.
Owned by SM Entertainment

Google Images

안녕
(Annyeong)
さようなら
(Sayonara)
再见
(ZaiJian)
Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment