Monday 20 June 2022

Wonho - Obsession

Hello

안녕하세요

(Annyeonghaseyo)

こんにちは

(Konnichiwa)

你好

(Ni Hao)


Obsessions is Wonho's 1st single album, on the 21st of January 2022, the Obsession single album was announced.
On the 26th of January 2022, the Obsession Track List was released.
On the 5th of February 2022, the Story Photo #1 was released.

On the 6th of February 2022, the Concept Photo #1 was released.


On the 8th of February 2022, the Story Photo #2 was released.

On the 9th of February 2022, the Concept Photo #2 was released.


On the 11th of February 2022, the Story Photo #3 was released.
On the 12th of February 2022, the Concept Photo #2 was released.


On the 14th of February 2022, the Eye On You M/V Teaser was released.
Owned by Highline Entertainment
On the 15th of February 2022, the Obsession Album Preview was released.
Owned by Highline Entertainment
On the 16th of February 2022, the M/V was released for Eye On You, along with the physical and digital release of Wonho's 1st single album Obsession.
Owned by Highline Entertainment
On the 27th of February 2022, the Eye On You Dance Practice Video was released.
Owned by Highline Entertainment
On the 12th of March 2022, the Eye On You Special Performance Video #1 was released.
Owned by Highline Entertainment
On the  14th of March 2022, the Somebody Dance Practice Video was released.
Owned by Highline Entertainment
On the 19th of March 2022, the Eye On You Special Performance Video #2 was released.
Owned by Highline Entertainment

Wonho co-wrote and co-composed on both Somebody and title track Eye On You.

Obsession peaked at No.3 on the Gaon Albums Chart.
Gaon Sales = 72,849+
*YouTube views correct at the time of writing post*
The M/V for Eye On You has so far gained 7,998,706 million views, with the views continuing to increase on a daily basis.

Obsession was released in 3 versions: 1, 2 & 3.
All 3 versions are set out in a clear slip case and come with the Cd, photo book, 3 mini posters, and a random photo card. Pre-orders for the album also came with a bookmark, random photo film and a random message photo card.
Version 1 is purple, version 2 is red and version 3 is black, all 3 photo books are different.

Track List:
Eye On You
Somebody























































I have version 1 of the album, and I love the photo book, there is a good selection of images with an indoor and outdoor setting, I also like the quality of the pictures, the grainy look gives them a feel of being vintage and old pictures.
Both the tracks are amazing, each having a different sound and vibe.

I love everything about Eye On You, it's my favourite title track so far of Wonho's. I love the melody, the vocals, I just find this song so addictive and I still have it on repeat quite a lot, it's a song I don't think I'll ever get bored of hearing.
Eye On You

I love the melody for Somebody and I love that Wonho always tries to include and English song in his albums. I absolutely love his voice in this track, this song for me is juts perfection, it kind of reminds me of something that Ed Sheeran would release, as well as giving me Kang Daniel vibes.
Somebody

This is definitely one of my favourite comeback's from Wonho, I loved everything about it and I still love to watch his performance of the songs.
He's recently had another comeback and as expected it's a worthy album and title track worthy of Wonho.

Were you a fan of Obsession?
Do you have a physical copy?
Which version(s) did you choose?
What were your thoughts on Eye On You as the title track?
Do you have a favourite from the album?
Let me know in the comments below.

See you soon!


안녕
(Annyeong)
さようなら
(Sayonara)
再见
(ZaiJian)
Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment