Monday 9 May 2022

Just B - Just Burn

Hello

안녕하세요

(Annyeonghaseyo)

こんにちは

(Konnichiwa)

你好

(Ni Hao)


Just B are a South Korean 6-member boy group formed by Bluedot Entertainment.
The members are:
Geonu
Google Images

Bain
Google Images

Lim Jimin
Google Images

JM
Google Images

DY
Google Images

Sangwoo
Google Images

Members DY and Bain are former contestants from the MBC survival show Under Nineteen, DY won first place and became a member of the final group 1the9.
Lim Jimin is a former contestant from the SBS show, The Fan, he later made his solo debut.
Members Geonu and JM aka Jimin are former contestants from the Mnet survival show I-Land.

Just Burn is Just B's debut mini album.
On the 15th of June 2021, the Just Burn Trailer was released.
Owned by Bluedot Entertainment
On the 16th of June 2021, the Teaser images for DY were released.

On the 17th of June 2021, the Teaser images for Bain were released.

On the 18th of June 2021, the Teaser images for Lim Jimin were released.

On the 19th of June 2021, the Teaser images for Sangwoo were released.

On the 20th of June 2021, the Teaser images for JM were released.
On the 21st of June 2021, the Teaser images for Geonu were released.

On the 22nd of June 2021, the Group Teaser images were released.

On the 24th of June 2021, the Track List was released.
On the 25th of June 2021, the Just Burn Highlight Medley was released.
Owned by Bluedot Entertainment
On the 28th of June 2021, the 1st Unit Teaser images were released.

On the 29th of June 2021, the Damage M/V Teaser was released.
Owned by Bluedot Entertainment
On the 30th of June 2021, the M/V for Damage was released, along with the physical and digital release of Just B's debut mini album Just Burn.
Owned by Bluedot Entertainment
On the 2nd of July 2021, the Damage Choreo One Take Ver. video was released.
Owned by Bluedot Entertainment
On the 9th of July 2021, the Damage Dance Practice (Fix Ver.) was released.
Owned by Bluedot Entertainment
On the 10th of July 2021, the Damage M/V (Performance Ver.) was released.
Owned by Bluedot Entertainment
On the 20th of July 2021, the Damage Dance Practice (Moving Ver.) was released.
Owned by Bluedot Entertainment
On the 3rd of August 2021, the Damage Dance Practice (Live Ver.) was released.
Owned by Bluedot Entertainment
On the 5th of August 2021, the Get Away Dance Practice video was released.
Owned by Bluedot Entertainment

Get Away and title track Damage was produced by B.A.P leader and soloist Bang Yongguk.
Just B member Bain composed the track My Way.

Just Burn peaked at No.17 on the Gaon Albums Chart.
Gaon Sales = 21,605+
*YouTube views correct at time of writing post*
The M/V for Damage has so far gained 14,162,712 million views, with the views continuing to increase on a daily basis.

Just Burn is set out in a hardback fold-out case and comes with the Cd, photobook, a random name card and a random photo card.

Track List:
Get Away
Damage
My Way
Double Dare
Deja Vu








































I love the packaging for their debut mini album, I think the red against the black really makes the cover stand out, I love the photo book, whenever I look at the photo book it really makes me thing of when B.A.P debuted, even though they have their positions in the group, they really showcase that they're one team, I even noticed through their promotions that they all had the same throughout even when the colour changed.
The songs on the album are amazing, each is different and shows a different side and vibe from the group, which I love, I prefer groups that can show versatility.

As mentioned above Get Away was produced by B.A.P leader and soloist Bang Yongguk, if you've been with my blog a while, then you'll know I'm a big B.A.P and Yongguk fan, so I was excited to see he'd participated in this album and this track. From that starting note you know it's going to be an amazing song and for me this song screams B.A.P, I can literally hear the parts that Yongguk and Zelo would have done. I can definitely sense that Yongguk want Just B to reach the heights that B.A.P couldn't (because of their company), and I think that this is the perfect track to start their album with. I love the melody, the raps and the vocals, this is definitely my favourite b-side.
Get Away

I think Damage is the perfect debut track for Just B and it's a song that I still have on repeat. Yongguk yet again produced an amazing track for a rookie group. I love the melody and while I love the whole song, I can't help but having a favourite line which is "you should never give up" as they've all had moments where they've failed to be selected, especially Bain, JM and Geonu. But they didn't give up and now they've made their debut. I love all their vocals, especially Geonu, Bain and Lim Jimin.
Damage

I love the intro to My Way, Bain did an amazing job composing this track especially as a rookie group, it made me love this song even more knowing he'd composed it. I think the blend between their vocals and the melody is perfect.
My Way

Whenever I hear Double Dare or just see the tracks name, I have the chorus stuck in my head. I love how the verses and chorus change up and I think it's one of those songs that will get stuck in anyone's head.
Double Dare

I absolutely love Deja Vu I love the melody, vocals and raps, these boys really compliment each other with their vocal tones, and this song shows that off, Bluedot couldn't have put together a better group of guys. As soon as this song ends, you can't help but hit the play button and listen to the album all over again.
Deja Vu

This is definitely an amazing debut mini album, every time one of the songs come on, I'm like 'tune' and start singing and dancing along, I was so happy to see Geonu would be debuting with Just B as I loved his voice in I-Land and then I was even happier to see that fellow I-lander JM aka Jimin would be debuting alongside him, and with that note, the only thing I was gutted about with this album was JM's lack of lines, he has such a lovely voice and vocal tone that I can't wait to hear more from him.

They've recently just made their 3rd comeback with their 2nd mini album and they still continue to blow me away and get me singing and dancing along, I love that they keep trying new things, while still keeping their own style and I can't wait to celebrate their 1st year anniversary as well as continuing to watch them grow.

Were you a fan of Just Burn?
Do you have a physical copy?
What were your thoughts on Damage as their debut title track?
Do you have a favourite track from the album?
Were you a fan of any of them members before debut?
Let me know in the comments below.

See you soon!


안녕
(Annyeong)
さようなら
(Sayonara)
再见
(ZaiJian)
Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment