Wednesday 1 December 2021

A Musical Christmas Countdown: December 1st 2021

Hello

안녕하세요

(Annyeonghaseyo)

こんにちは

(Konnichiwa)

你好

(Ni Hao)

Google Images

I can't believe it's already time to be writing my Christmas Countdown posts, while things are not fully back to how we're used to them being, we're slowly getting used to the new normal, this year saw the Covid-19 vaccinations rolling out, I'm double vaccinated and I've also had Covid-19, I'm thanking being double vaccinated as to why I only had mild flu symptoms, but even though it was only mild, I was still pretty ill and it did take a lot out of me. But I'm now hopefully back on the mend, I have a few moments still when my head seems to be foggy and my sentences don't come out how I want them to, but I'm glad, I'm on the mend.
The first quarter of the year was spent in lockdown, but I'm glad to be able to go back to work, concerts are starting to take place again, I was lucky enough to go and watch McFly back in September and I've seen quite a few K-pop groups starting to announce world tours, so I'm hoping I can get myself to some more K-pop concerts next year.

I always enjoy doing these countdowns, I like being able to share songs that people may not have heard before, as well as sharing my own personal favourites too, I think it also helps both myself and those who I share it with feel more festive.

Google Images

I thought I'd start this year with a classic and a favourite of my friend Vikki, I have songs that always make an appearance on my countdown and this is one of them. Are you familiar with Johnny Mathis' "When A Child Is Born?"
Owned by Johnny Mathis

Google Images

안녕
(Annyeong)
さようなら
(Sayonara)
再见
(ZaiJian)
Bye
Johnny Mathi

No comments:

Post a Comment