Monday 8 November 2021

A.C.E - Siren:Dawn

Hello

안녕하세요

(Annyeonghaseyo)

こんにちは

(Konnichiwa)

你好

(Ni Hao)


Siren:Dawn is A.C.E's 5th mini album.

On the 7th of June 2021, the Track List for the mini album was released.
On the 8th of June 2021, the Siren:Dawn Comeback Trailer was released.
Owned by Beat Interactive
On the 9th and 10th of June 2021, the 1st set of Sun Concept Photo's were released.









On the 11th and 12th of June 2021, the 2nd set of Sun Concept Photo's were released.










On the 13th and 14th of June 2021, the Eclipse Concept Photo's were released.
















On the 15th of June 2021, the Veiled Concept Photo's were released.







On the 16th and 17th of June 2021, the 1st set of Moon Concept Photo's were released.

















On the 18th and 19th of June 2021, the 2nd set of Moon Concept Photo's were released.










On the 20th of June 2021, the Sirem:Dawn Album Spoiler was released.
Owned by Beat Interactive
On the 22nd of June 2021, the M/V for title track Higher was released.
Owned by Beat Interactive
On the 23rd of June 2021, their 5th mini album Siren:Dawn was released physically and digitally. Then on the 25th of June 2021, the Higher Dance Practice Video was released.
Owned by Beat Interactive
On the 14th of July 2021, the Higher Performance Video (Studio Ver.)  was released.
Owned by Beat Interactive
On the 27th of July 2021, the Higher Dance Practice (Civilian Clothes Ver.) was released.
Owned by Beat Interactive
On the 28th of June 2021, the Higher Dance Practice (Stage Costume Ver.) was released.
Owned by Beat Interactive

Donghun and Jun co-wrote the lyrics for track Story, with Donghun also co-composing on the track.

Siren:Dawn peaked at No.2 on the Gaon Albums Chart.
Gaon Sales = 74,880+
*YouTube views correct at time of writing post*
The M/V for Higher has so far gained 2,764,446 million views, the views for the M/V continue to increase on a daily basis.

Siren:Dawn was released in 3 versions: Sun, Eclipse and Moon.
All 3 versions are set out in a paperback book style case and come with the Cd, photo book, sticker sheet, a random double-sided photo card, a random lenticular photo card and a random selfie card. First Press releases also came with a random polaroid.
The covers for all 3 versions are different with the Sun cover having a white background, the Eclipse cover having a purple background and the Moon cover having a dark blue cover.
All the photo books are different.

Track List:
Intro: Miserere Mei Deus (We Fell Down)
Atlantis
Higher
Chasing Love
Story







































I have the Eclipse version of the album and I love that the cover is glossy like a magazine, the photo book is stunning too, since paying more attention to A.C.E, I can't get over how they always pull off such amazing and stunning aesthetics and this album is no different, not only is the photo book stunning, but the tracks on the album are also. It's sad that while their popularity and public interest is rising, they're still not getting the recognition they deserve.

I absolutely love Intro: Miserere Mei Deus (We Fell Down), while it sounds a little eerie, it also sounds stunning and really stopped me in my tracks when I first listened to it.
Intro: Miserere Mei Deus (We Fell Down)

I absolutely love and adore Atlantis, I love the melody and I love the vocals and raps, to me this track is perfect for A.C.E and I couldn't imagine anyone else singing or performing this track. I sincerely thank Pentagon's Kino for writing this song, my only fault with the track, was that I didn't realise they were saying Atlantis, but after a few listens, I fell in love with their pronunciation of the word.
Atlantis

Every time I listen to Higher, I always spend it smiling the whole way through, the melody, the vocals, the raps, the whole song is so uplifting, I love how it sounds different from their previous title track. For me this track is like their reaching out to every listener, whether they're a Choice or not and wanting to raise all their moods with them. With each title track I fall in love with them even more.
Higher

I absolutely adore Chasing Love, I especially love the chorus, I always find myself singling along to this track, I love how chilled it is and how their vocals flow so effortlessly with the melody. This track is just perfection and really showcases just how talented vocally A.C.E are.
Chasing Love

I think Story is such a stunning and perfect track to conclude this album with, the main thing I love about this song is how you can truly hear their emotions within their vocals, I always feel it's easier for them to do that when they're lyrics they've wrote themselves. This track just shows Donghun and Jun know how to write beautiful lyrics alongside a melody that matches along with it with perfection. I love their high notes, it really shows that all 5 members have amazing vocals as well as being a versatile group.
Story

This album is truly amazing and is on my rather long list of contenders for my top 10 K-pop albums for 2021. I look forward to see what Jun, Byeongkwan and Chan will be up to while Donghun and Wow are away doing their military service. It's nice seeing Byeongkwan back on Arirang as the newest MC of After School Club, I was gutted when Pops In Seoul came to an end, so it's nice to see him back on my screen every Tuesday. I'm curious to see if whether Jun and Chan will release solo music or even appear in musicals, I think it would be nice to see a sub-unit while Donghun and Wow are away, but I'm happy with whatever the 3 remaining members decide, I just don't want to go too long without seeing and hearing from the members.

Were you a fan of Siren:Dawn?
Do you have a physical copy?
Which version(s) did you get?
What were your thoughts on Higher as the title track?
Do you have a favourite track from the album?
Let me know in the comments below.

See you soon!


안녕
(Annyeong)
さようなら
(Sayonara)
再见
(ZaiJian)
Bye

official

No comments:

Post a Comment