Wednesday 13 October 2021

Lush: Lucky Cat

Hello

안녕하세요

(Annyeonghaseyo)

こんにちは

(Konnichiwa)

你好

(Ni Hao)

Google Images

Today's Lush post is the Lucky Cat Bubble Bar.


The ingredients for this bubble bar include Jasmine Absolute, Neroli Oil, Ylang Ylang Oil and Guar Gum.

"You'll be feeling fur-nastically fortunate after soaking in a bed of cheerful Neroli bubbles, thanks to this tide-turning feline. Crumble under running water to create seriously poppable mounds of joy."









I loved the colour of this bubble bar, I thought it had the right amount of glitter, so it didn't leave you or the bath completely covered.
I loved how easily it crumbled in and under the water and I loved how quickly and foamy it formed bubbles.
I loved the colour it changed the water, I was expecting a pink, but it went to a gorgeous orange.
It left my skin feeling soft and moisturised as well as leaving me feeling relaxed, considering I was ill when using.
I'm afraid I can't make a comment on how it smelt, as at the time of using, I was having symptoms of Covid-19 and had lost my sense of smell, but I will be buying this again to get the full effect now that my sense of smell has returned and now that I'm recovered.

The Lucky Cat bath bar is £4.95 and like all Lush products is vegan friendly.

See you soon!


안녕
(Annyeong)
さようなら
(Sayonara)
再见
(ZaiJian)
Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment