Monday 20 September 2021

ATEEZ - ZERO: FEVER Part.2

Hello

안녕하세요

(Annyeonghaseyo)

こんにちは

(Konnichiwa)

你好

(Ni Hao)


ZERO: FEVER Part.2 is ATEEZ's 6th mini album, member Mingi didn't take part in the promotions for the album as he was on hiatus from the group due to anxiety, but his voice does appear on the album and it's track.

On the 4th of February 2021, ATTEZ teased their comeback with s "from the new world" teaser image.
On the 5th of February 2021, the track lyric teaser image was released.
On the 6th of February 2021, the albums name was revealed, with a teaser image.
On the 9th of February the 1st set of group teaser images were released.

On the 10th of February 2021, the 1st set of individual concept images were released for Hongjoong and Seonghwa.

On the 11th of February 2021, the 1st set of individual concept images were released for Yunho and Yeosang.

On the 12th of February 2021, the 1st set of individual concept images were released for San, Wooyoung and Jongho.


On the 13th of February 2021, the ZERO: FEVER Part.2 concept teaser video was released.
Owned by KQ Entertainment
On the 15th of February 2021, the 2nd concept teaser image was released.
On the 16th of February 2021, the ZERO: FEVER Part.2 concept teaser 2 video was released.
Owned by KQ Entertainment
On the 17th of February 2021, the 2nd set of group teaser images were released.

On the 18th of February 2021, the 2nd set of individual concept images were released for Hongjoong and Seonghwa.

On the 19th of February 2021, the 2nd set of individual concept images were released for Yunho and Yeosang.

On the 20th of February 2021, the 2nd set of concept images were released for San.
On the 21st of February 2021, the 2nd set of concept images were released for Wooyoung and Jongho.

On the 23rd of February 2021, the albums track list was released.
On the 24th of February 2021, the performance poster was released.
On the 25th of February 2021, the performance preview video was released.
Owned by KQ Entertainment
On the 26th of February 2021, the album preview was released.
Owned by KQ Entertainment
On the 28th of February 2021, the M/V teaser was released for the title track Fireworks (I'm The One).
Owned by KQ Entertainment
On the 1st of March 2021, the M/V was released for Fireworks (I'm The One), along with the physical an digital release for their 6th mini album ZERO: FEVER Part.2.
Owned by KQ Entertainment
On the 14th of March 2021, the Celebrate special video was released.
Owned by KQ Entertainment
On the 17th of March 2021, the Fireworks (I'm The One) dance practice video was released.
Owned by KQ Entertainment

ZERO: FEVER Part.2 received over 350,000 in pre-orders, exceeding their previous release by over 100,000 orders.

Fireworks (I'm The One) won 1 music show trophy, winning on The Show.

Hongjoong and Mingi co-wrote on The Leaders, Time Of Love, Take Me Home, Take Me Home (English Ver.), I'm The One (Heat-Topping Ver.) and title track Fireworks (I'm The One).
Hongjoong and Mingi also co-wrote on Celebrate, with Hongjoong also co-composing on the track.

ZERO: FEVER Part.2 peaked at No.1 on the Gaon Albums Chart, No.10 on the Oricon Albums Chart, No.9 on the Billboard Heatseekers Albums Chart and No.8 on the Billboard World Albums Chart.
Gaon Sales = 510,367+
Oricon Sales = 11,254+
Giving ZERO: FEVER Part.2 a total of 521,621+ in physical sales.
*YouTube views correct at time of writing post*
The M/V for Fireworks (I'm The One) has so far gained 40,666,646 million views, with the views increasing everyday.

ZERO: FEVER Part.2 was released in 3 versions: A, Diary and Z.
All 3 versions are set out in a box case and comes with the Cd, photo book, sticker sheet, postcard set, universe app card and a random photocard.
The first press releases also came with an extra random photo card.
The photo books for all 3 versions are different, as well as the albums having different but connecting covers.

Track List:
Fireworks (I'm The One)
The Leaders
Time Of Love
Take Me Home
Celebrate
Take Me Home (English Version)
I'm The One (Heat-Topping Version)




























































Since starting to listen to ATEEZ, I've noticed that they have the same album packaging throughout that album series, so I do like that they're consistent wit that, it does make it easier when it comes to storing the albums.
I have the Z version and I absolutely love the photo book, I especially love the colourful concept, I also love the darker style concept too, it shows that ATEEZ aren't a one trick pony.
The album itself is amazing, for me each track could have been the title track, each of the tracks tells it's own story.

If you don't hear this melody and don't automatically sing along then you're really missing out, I love the beat and the melody for Fireworks (I'm The One), this song has ATEEZ's distinctive sound, for me this is what makes ATEEZ stand out, even if you're not familiar with them, give this song a lsiten and I'm sure you'll be caught by how catchy it is.
Fireworks (I'm The One)

Mnet K-POP
I will honestly say that The Leaders always caught me off guard, whenever it appeared on my Spotify Daily Mix 1, it always made me think it was VIXX's Ravi, so I was pleasantly surprised it find out it's in fact ATEEZ, I love how the melody changes up from the verses to the chorus.
The Leaders

I love how bright and colourful Time Of Love sounds, you just know it's going to be a positive song, just from the opening melody. When I first heard this song, I couldn't help but smile, if this isn't them trying to remind not only their fans but those who are willing to listen to them, that you are loved and are deserving of love, I don't know what it is. I always love hearing songs like this from ATEEZ as it shows, they're not just about dark and powerful. This is definitely one of my favourite tracks from the album.
Time Of Love

I will admit that my main favourite track from this album is Take Me Home, I've been in love with this song since I first listened to it. I love the vocals, the raps and the melody, for me this track really is a masterpiece.
Take Me Home

Celebrate is another track that shows off their brighter colours, I love the melody and I also love that for me they seem to you gospel singers within the melody, which for me makes me think how this track is about celebrating all life no matter their skin colour, sexual orientation, or how they identify.
Celebrate

I've already said how much I love Take me Home, but I need to add how much I also love Take Me Home (English Version), I think it adds a little bit more to it it English, but I do love that they kept Hongjoong and Mingi's raps in Korean.
Take Me Home (English Version)

I love I'm The One (Heat-Topping Version), it wasn't until I was looking at the lyrics that I realised that a majority of it is in English. I absolutely love the little dance breakdown in the melody at the chorus, you just know that there would be some epic chorreography if they performed this live.
I'm The One (Heat-Topping Version)

My obsession with ATEEZ is slowly getting bigger, especially since their latest comeback, the title track is for me something new, which is why I think I voted for it. I'm glad to see that Mingi feels well enough to return to the group and back into the spotlight, I can't help but feel that this latest comeback it's for me Seonghwa and Yeosang's era.

8 makes one team!

Were you a fan of ZERO: FEVER Part.2?
Do you have a physical copy?
Which version(s) did you decide on?
What were your thoughts on Fireworks (I'm The One) as the title track?
Do you have a favourite track from the album?
Let me know in the comments below.

See you soon!


안녕
(Annyeong)
さようなら
(Sayonara)
再见
(ZaiJian)
Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment