Wednesday 6 March 2019

Lush: Goddess

Hello
안녕하세요 
(Annyeonghaseyo)
こんにちは 
(Konnichiwa)
你好
(Ni Hao)

 Google Images

I'm back with another bath bomb from Lush, this time it's a new product and it's the Goddess bath bomb.


This bath bomb contains a mahoosive 32 ingredients, including Oudh Oil, Jasmine Absolute, Fair Trade Colombian Cocoa Butter and Sandalwood Oil.

"Heavenly scent, Jasmine Absolute seduces you into lilac and silver waters, while the darkness of the Oudh Oil and the richness of Sandalwood keep you there, lingering a little longer. Precious ingredients for a true goddess, lifting your mind to a higher plane".

When dropped into a warm bath, your bomb will fizz away releasing it's colour and beneficial essential oils. Lie back, relax and enjoy.






I absolutely love this bath bomb, it smells gorgeous. Personally for me, I always think of Sandalwood being used more in male beauty products, as I think it has more of a husky and masculine scent, but I think it works for such an empowering bath bomb and who says a man can't lie back and enjoy this bath bomb too. The colours were really stunning, I love the bright pink and lavender colours in the foam. It left my skin feeling soft and moisturised as well as it smelling gorgeous too. I think this is the perfect bath bomb to able to sit back and relax while reading a good book.

The Goddess bath bomb is £5.95 and like all Lush products is also vegan friendly.

See you soon!



안녕
(Annyeong)
さようなら
(Sayonara)
再见
(ZaiJian)

Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment