Monday 3 December 2018

VIXX - Super Hero

Hello
안녕하세요 
(Annyeonghaseyo)
こんにちは 
(Konnichiwa)
你好
(Ni Hao)


I'm back again with a VIXX post, this time we're heading back to 2012 and their debut single album Super Hero.

On the 10th of May 2012, Super Hero Teaser 01 was released.
Owned by Jellyfish Entertainment
On the 14th of May 2012, Super Hero Teaser 02 was released.
Owned by Jellyfish Entertainment
On the 20th of May 2012, Super Hero Teaser 03 was released.
Owned by Jellyfish Entertainment
On the 24th of May 2012, the Super Hero M/V was released, along with the physical and digital release of their debut single album of the same name.
Owned by Jellyfish Entertainment

VIXX began their promotions on the 24th of May 2012, making their debut stage on M Countdown. Promotions continued until the 13th of July, with VIXX performing a remixed version of Super Hero during their goodbye stages.

Ravi wrote his raps for title track Super Hero and b-side track Starlight.

Super Hero peaked at No.18 on the Gaon Albums Chart.
Gaon Sales:
20,957+
*YouTube views correct at time of writing post*
The M/V for Super Hero has gained 5,846,641 million views, with the views steadily continuing to increase.

Super Hero is set out in a hardback book style case, containing the Cd and photo book. The photo book and album follows a simple concept, introducing each of the members.

Track List:
Super Hero
Starlight
Super Hero (Inst.)














I got into VIXX through Voodoo Doll, so when I finally checked out their debut single, I was a little shocked as the VIXX I knew always seemed to have dark concepts, so seeing them do something cute and bright was interesting. Super Hero took a little getting used to just because of how upbeat and happy it was compared to their other title tracks, but it's now a song I happily stick on when I want to go back to their earlier days. I love Starlight too, I love the beat as well as their vocals, proving that they were the members that were meant to be in VIXX. I love that with their albums they always include the instrumental of their title tracks, to me it shows that their vocals are the cherry on top of the cake.

Super Hero

Starlight

Next month will be my 3 year anniversary as a Starlight and I hope they have a comeback before N and Leo head off to do their military service, which I think if they do have a group comeback it will be their last as a whole group before military service. It's scary to think their next comeback could be their last while they all complete their military service.

Have you been a Starlight since debut?
Are you a fan of Super Hero?
Let me know in the comments below

See you soon!


안녕
(Annyeong)
さようなら
(Sayonara)
再见
(ZaiJian)
Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment