Wednesday 5 December 2018

MISHIBOX: November Unboxing & Review

Hello
안녕하세요 
(Annyeonghaseyo)
こんにちは 
(Konnichiwa)
你好
(Ni Hao)

Google Images
It's time to get stuck into November's MISHIBOX.




 First up we have a BEYOND HERB GARDEN MASK, these masks are said to be a delight to the senses with their subtle fragrance, while moisturising skin. There are different varieties available, which are: Peony, Calendula, Hibiscus, Rosehip, Black Tea and Tea Tree.
How To Use - After cleansing and toning, place sheet mask onto your face for 15-20 minutes. Pat any remaining essence to improve absorption.
 I got the Calendula mask, I thought it smelt nice but isn't really a scent I would personally pick to have in a mask. The mask was pretty thin and was a little fiddly to pull apart, I nearly tore it a few times trying to do so. It applied onto my face pretty easy and it had my skin feeling cold while on, which was nice. After removing it my skin was left feeling soft and moisturised, which I think overpowers the scent.
Retail Price $2.50/£1.96
Rate 3.5/5


 Next we have a PETITFEE DRY ESSENCE HAND PACK, this hand pack softens and moisturises hands with a "dry" essence, the conditioning agent is built into the gloves. It's perfect for those with dry hands that don't like using hand lotions often. You can even use your smart phone while wearing the gloves.
 These hand packs are easy to wear and left my hands feeling soft, moisturised and smelling nice.
Retail Price: $4/£3.14
Rate 5/5


 Next up we have a DAYCELL LIP BALM, these lip balms contain 35%naturally derived moisturising ingredients to keep your lips soft at all times. They use Sunflower Hybrid Oil, full of Omega 9 Fatty Acids, the Rose Lip Balm contains Rose Water, Rosehip Fruit, Shea Butter and Beeswax to revitalise dull lips, while the Honey Lip Balm contains Royal Jelly, Beeswax, Turmeric Extract and Shea Butter to moisturise dry lips.
How To Use - Apply a thin layer onto clean lips as often as desired.
I got the Rose lip balm, which at the moment on the MISHIBOX site is sold out, it smells really nice and left my lips feeling soft and moisturised.
Retail Price: $7/£5.49
Rate 5/5


 Next we have a MISSHA SOS CORRECT MASK, these masks are available in 5 different varieties with 5 different main benefits, redness - AC, dull skin - Dark, Sebum/dirt - Dirty, dryness - Dry, and rough textures - Peel. You can use one mask at a time or use them all at once on different problem areas.
How To Use - Spread a thin layer onto clean, dry skin. Let dry for 5-10 minutes, then rinse with warm water. Follow up with a cream/moisturiser as needed.

I got the redness - AC clay mask, I applied it to my cheeks, nose and chin as they are the places I suffer more with redness. The mask smells nice, it wasn't too thick and was quick and easy to apply a thin layer onto my problem areas. It was cooling on my face while it was on and once it was all removed, my skin was left feeling soft and smooth.
Retail Price: $10/£7.84
Rate 5/5


 Lastly we have a COSMETEA TEA CLEANSER, Cosmetea is a new brand to come to MISHIBOX, their Tea Cleanser combines tea water, botanical extracts and botanical oil for effective, convenient cleansing. Tea Cleanser is a balm-type stick cleanser which melts into oil, then foams into a lather to remove make-up, dirt and debris all in one step. The Moisture Care cleanser uses Black Tea and Omija aka Schizandra berries. The Dust Out cleanser combines White Tea and Lemon, while the Pore Care cleanser uses Green Tea and Mint.
How To Use - Roll up about 0.5 cm of product. In a circling motion, apply the product onto your dry face for 1-2 minutes. Use wet hands to massage the product into a lather, then rinse thoroughly with warm water. Use a tissue to wipe the top of the cleanser to keep it clean.
 I got the Dust Out Green Tea and Lemon cleanser, I was a bit sceptical about this cleanser, that it wouldn't remove much of my make-up, but it moved pretty much all of my make up, apart from a tiny bit of lipstick and a bit of mascara. It smelt gorgeous and left my skin feeling soft and clean, It helps you to use the perfect amount of cleanser, it's my new favourite beauty product.
Retail Price: $21/£16.47
Rate 5/5

Now it's time to get down to the business side of the MISHIBOX, they offer 4 different subscription offers for this box. They offer a monthly recurring subscription which is $19.95/£15.14 a month, a 3-month recurring subscription which is $59.85/£45.41, a 6-month recurring subscription which is $119.70/£90.83, as well as an annually recurring subscription which is $239.40/£181.65, this does not include the shipping fee which for the UK is $5.95. I pay £19.85 a month including shipping for my box and I'm sure you can see from the products you get it's really worth the investment even with the extra charges for the box from my bank it's still a worthwhile subscription. You really get more than your moneys worth from the box, these boxes are extremely popular and sell out really fast so if you interested I would suggest being quick to avoid disappoint. You can even buy 3, 6 and 12 month gift subscription boxes as well as one-time-only boxes for the month they are prepping and taking subscriptions for, prices are the same as above.

If you have liked what you have seen in this post then head to the MISHIBOX website, and possibly sign up for their amazing subscription box, it's even great as a gift for a beauty enthusiast.

November's MISHIBOX was another great box of Korean beauty products, I have to say my favourites have to be the Tea Cleanser and the SOS Correct Mask, they were perfect for my skin and I would highly recommend both of them. I can't wait for my December box which will be my 3 year anniversary with MISHIBOX.

See you soon!



안녕
(Annyeong)
さようなら
(Sayonara)
再见
(ZaiJian)
Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment