Friday 22 December 2017

A Musical Christmas Countdown: December 22nd 2017

Hello
안녕하세요 
(Annyeonghaseyo)
こんにちは 
(Konnichiwa)
你好
(Ni Hao)


December 22nd:
I've miss a few days as I've been so busy with work and preparing for Christmas as well as constantly listening to SHINee and pretty much not being in the mood to feel very festive knowing that 4 guys that I admire are hurting right now. Yesterday was their final goodbyes to JongHyun and seeing them carrying JongHyun's coffin was heartbreaking, especially knowing that that was the last time they would be 5. Seeing Onew sadly confirmed the worry I had for him since the news was broken about JongHyun, he looked unrecognisable and there was no life or soul in his eyes. I just hope Key, Minho and Taemin will be his strength right now, it was in that moment I wish I was there to grab him, give him a tight hug and remind him that we will get through this and even though JongHyun maybe gone in body, he was still inside every one of us and that he won't ever be forgotten.

Today's song is SHINee's rendition of Wham's Last Christmas.


See you tomorrow!


안녕
(Annyeong)
さようなら
(Sayonara)
再见
(ZaiJian)
Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment