Thursday 30 November 2017

MISHIBOX: October Unboxing & Review

Hello
안녕하세요 
(Annyeonghaseyo)
こんにちは 
(Konnichiwa)
你好
(Ni Hao)

Google Images
It's a bit delayed, but shall we get started with October's MISHIBOX!


 As well as our beauty products we got an info card detailing how to check your breasts for any changes from the norm and making sure people are aware of breast cancer



 First up we have a DAYCELL RE,DNA AMPOULE MASK PACK, this mask pack is available in 3 different varieties and are made with a unique skin-gel sheet with a soft and supple texture that adheres closely to your skin to maximise the beneficial effects. The Aqua mask pack is formulated with Alaskan mineral water and hyaluronic acid to balance and moisturise skin, the Recovery mask pack contains copper tripeptide-1 which increases skin elasticity, finally the Whitening mask pack contains niacinamide which helps brighten skin and fade dark spots.
How To Use - After cleansing and toning, place sheet mask onto face and relax for 10-20 minutes. Pat any remaining essence to increase absorption.
 I got the Aqua mask pack and I thought it smelt really nice, the mask also felt quite thick compared to other masks I've used in the past but was still really easy to apply. I kept the mask on for 20 minutes and even after removing there was still quite a lot of essence left behind but it didn't feel sticky or anything it just felt that I had rinsed my face with water, the mask left my face feeling soft, smooth, moisturised and more importantly refreshed.
Retail Price: $4/£3.05
Rate 5/5


 Next we have a DAYCELL JEJU DOL HAREUBANG 3-STEP BLACKHEAD PACK, our info card says this is our complete blackhead solution. Step 1 softens your skin and opens up pores. Step 2 removes blackheads and sebum. Step 3 helps tighten pores to minimise their appearance.
How To Use - Step 1: After cleansing and drying your face, place strip #1 on your nose for 5 minutes. Step 2: Wet nose, and place strip #2 on your nose until dry, which is about 10-15 minutes. Remove dried strip gently, starting from the edges. Step 3: Place strip #3 on nose for 5-10 minutes. Follow up with your regular skincare routine. Use once a week.

 After using strip #1 the skin on my nose felt really soft, once strip #2 was dry it was a little tough to get off and did leave some of the strip residue behind, but results could be clearly seen on the strip, strip #3 felt like jelly but overall all 3 strips were pretty much east to apply and remove and my nose was left feeling softer and smoother, I was able to see a difference from using the strips.
Retail Price: $5/£3.81
Rate 5/5


 Next we have a ETUDE HOUSE BLACK CHARCOAL CHIN PACK, this chin pack uses the power of charcoal to grab blackheads, oil and sebum to give you smooth skin, with the Witch Hazel leaf extract and the Aloe Vera leaf extract helping to refine pores.
How To Use - Wet chin with water. Remove clear film and apply onto chin. Let dry for 10-15 minutes. Remove gently starting from the edges.
 This chin pack is really easy and simple to apply and it came off really easily too without any residue being left behind like with the nose strip, my chin was left feeling soft and smooth and feeling cleaner.
Retail Price: $2/£1.14
Rate 5/5


 For October's box subscribers were given a sneak peak and the choice of whether they wanted the SKIN WATCHERS AC CLEARING FOAM CLEANSER or the SKIN WATCHERS AC CLEARING TONER. As you can see I chose the toner. This is a mild, pH balancing toner that removes pore-clogging dirt and oil to fight breakouts. The aloe Vera and tea tree extracts calm and soothe irritated skin. It is formulated without fragrances or alcohol and Skin Watchers doesn't test it's products on animals either.
How To Use - Dispense an appropriate amount onto cotton pad and sweep gently over your face and neck. Use at least twice a day.
I love the smell of this toner, it reminded me of something but I couldn't remember what it was that made it smell so familiar, it left my skin feel soft, smooth, refreshed and clean. I think this is one of the best toners I've used as I could see all the dirt on the cotton pad that the toner had removed that my cleanser hadn't making me feel that my skin was so much cleaner.
Retail Price: $25/£19.04
Rate 5/5


Next we have ETUDE HOUSE MY BEAUTY TOOL STRAWBERRY HAIR CURLERS, these hair curlers have a soft texture allowing you to sleep with them in your hair, reducing the time it takes to style your hair.
How To Use - Wrap hair around the grove of each curler and twist the bottom to secure. Leave in place for at least 1 hour. Use your favourite mousse or hairspray to enhance your curls.

I've not tested these I thought they would be a good Christmas present for someone who would get more use out of them, but now my hair is getting longer I would love to start changing up how I style my hair but I think I'll start easy and get a curling iron before I try something that for me I would find advanced.
Retail Price: $6/£4.57
Rate N/A


 Lastly we have a RAMOSU KINDAL BUTTER MULTI BALM, this balm contains macadamia seed oil, jojoba seed oil and argan oil to smooth and moisturise your skin, from head to toe. The balm also contains centella asiatica extract to soothe irritation.
How To Use - Use on dry skin anywhere, such as cuticles, lips, heels and elbows. Mix with make-up such as lipstick to create a smooth texture. Apply a thin layer onto cheeks before applying foundation for a soft, dewy look.
I use this on my lips as I think it's perfect for the winter months, the smell reminds me of the Key Lime pie that I make, it really smells good enough to eat. I love the texture as it applies like a liquid and applies really easy. I am tempted to try it on my cheeks as it says before my foundation to see what it looks and feels like. I also think because of how it applies you will also get months worth of usage from it making the price worth it.
Retail Price: $12/£9.14
Rate 5/5

Now it's time to get down to the business side of the MISHIBOX, it seems that they no longer off different subscription offers as the only one available now on the website is the monthly recurring subscription which is $19.95/£16.33 a month, this does not include the shipping fee which for the UK is $5.95. I pay £20 a month including shipping for my box and I'm sure you can see from the products you get it's really worth the investment even with the extra charges for the box from my bank it's still a worthwhile subscription. You really get more than your moneys worth from the box, these boxes are extremely popular and sell out really fast so if you interested I would suggest being quick to avoid disappoint.

If you have liked what you have seen in this post then head to the MISHIBOX website, and possibly sign up for their amazing subscription box, it's even great as a gift for a beauty enthusiast.

As you can tell I clearly loved every product from October's box and I'm super excited by the items we've received in our November box (yes it has arrived), I'm also really excited for December's box as with December's box I will have been a MISHIBOX subscriber for 2 years. I really recommend all the products in October's box especially the toner and I'm so glad I decided on the toner because of how it made my skin feel. 

Also remember ladies check your boobs and if you see or feel anything that's different from the norm, get to your doctors and checked out, it's better to be safe than sorry.

See you soon!


안녕
(Annyeong)
さようなら
(Sayonara)
再见
(ZaiJian)
Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment