Thursday 12 October 2017

Kawaii Box: October Edition!

Hello
안녕하세요 
(Annyeonghaseyo)
こんにちは 
(Konnichiwa)
你好
(Ni Hao)


Google Images
It's time to get unboxing October's Kawaii Box, lets take a look inside.





First up we have POCKY STRAWBERRY ICHIGO BISCUIT STICKS, I absolutely love pocky, they never last long when I have a box as I think they're a great snack as well as having something sweet. I'm not always a fan of strawberry flavoured snacks but these were really nice. These snacks at the moment are on sale on the Blippo website so be quick if you want a pack or two.
£1.22


Next we have a SUMIKKO GURASHI PLUSHIE, there are 9 different plushie's in this range all with different names and all different designs and colours. It has a ball chain that is removable so you can either attach this little cutie to you backpack or purse, or remove the ball chain and just keep it in your room as a little plushie. It's soft and smooth and I'm not sure what I'll do with it yet but I'm sure it will have a nice, warm, cosy and loving home.
£4.51


Next we have a SWEET DESSERT PURSE, I love this coin purse and I will be adding it to my handbag once I've purchased a new one. It's really cute and colourful, there is 5 different purses all different summer time sweet treats, all the purses have a keychain so if you choose to you can attach it to your regular purse or bag.
£2.98


Next we have a HARAJUKU MACARON KEYCHAIN, there are 3 different coloured keychains available: Blue, Pink and Purple, they all have different coloured pearls attached. I'm not sure what to do with mine as I have way too many keychains attached to my keys but I love the colour and design of it, even though I do find it odd that it has a packet of fries on it too.
£1.82


Next we have a GUDETAMA BALL CHAIN CHARM, while I'm not familiar with Gudetama, I've seen products for him. Gudetama is a lazy egg that doesn't like exercise of leaving his comfort zone, which is his egg white. There are 6 different charms all with him doing different things all in the comfort of his egg white. This charm can attached to anything from your bag to your keys to laze along as you journey around.
£4.02


Next we have DESSERT ERASERS, I will be adding these erasers to my pencil case for when I'm drawing, they're really cute and colourful. There are 6 different sets of these eraser all with a different set of desserts and snacks. If I've not got round to using these eraser I'll be adding them to Skye's stationary set for when she moves up to secondary school.
£1.12


Next we have a CUTE GUYS KOREAN STAMP KIT, personally for me, I don't get much use out of these kits so I'll be putting it to one side for Skye as part of her own Kawaii Box collection at Christmas. There's 4 different colours available: Red, Blue, Yellow and Pink. Each set comes with 3 small differently shaped stamps, 1 bigger stamp, 1 stamp that you can make a continuous line and 1 ink pad.
£1.34


Next we have SEA CREATURES STICKER SET, there are different sea creature sticker sets available but the link is for the stickers I received which are Kawaii Dolphin Stickers. These stickers are really cute and while I personally don't use the sticker sheets we receive in the Kawaii Box' I always pass them on to Skye so she can use them to decorate the back of her phone etc.
£1.12


Next we have SANRIO KAWAII SOCKS, like the stickers there are different Sanrio socks available but the link is foe the socks that I received which were Hello Kitty socks. These socks are cute and comfy and are ideal for when wearing trainers or pumps. They are really comfy and wash really well without any of the colour running.
£1.71


Lastly we have a DONUT DECORATION INK PEN, I was gutted last month when we didn't receive our regular Kawaii Box pen, but I'm so glad it's made a return this month. There is 5 styles of this pen all with different donuts on the lid, mine had been placed into my blogging pencil case ready for when I need my next pen for note taking for my blog posts.
£0.96



Value of October Kawaii Box: £20.80


Now let me get to the business side of the Kawaii Box subscription, remember whatever month you subscribe as long as it's before the shipment date you will get that months box. Each box comes with 10-12 Japanese and Korean kawaii items and no matter where in the month you subscribe you will get that months box shipped out to you so if you signed up on the 30th of November you would still get Novembers box as your first box. You get the choice of which subscription plan you would like, there's a 1 year plan which you pay $214.80 upfront and get a box free which works out around £175.11 and it ends after the 12 months, there's a 6 month plan which the site features as their most popular option which is $112.80 upfront which saves you $6 which works out as £91.96 saving £4.89 and this one also ends after the 6 months, there's a 3 month plan which is $59.40 upfront which they also advertise as the perfect gift idea which comes in at £48.42 which also ends after the 3 months and finally there is the 1 month plan which is the plan I am on which is $19.80 which is a re-occurring payment plan that you can cancel at anytime and works out at £16.14. All 4 plans come with free shipping and also an automatic entry into their kawaii megabox raffle valued over $100 (£81.52). If you're interested in subscribing or just even checking it out then click HERE to go to the site.

If you don't want to subscribe then check out the site BLIPPO where all the items featured in this post are available with many more kawaii items to choose from.

If you just want Japanese Candy they have a subscription box similar to the Kawaii box options you can check that out HERE.

Keep it Kawaii

See you soon!


안녕
(Annyeong)
さようなら
(Sayonara)
再见
(ZaiJian)
Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment