Wednesday 27 September 2017

Kawaii Box : September Edition!

Hello
안녕하세요 
(Annyeonghaseyo)
こんにちは 
(Konnichiwa)
你好
(Ni Hao)

Google Images
It's time to unbox and share with you my September subscription box with Kawaii Box, lets take a look inside.




Sneak peak inside.


First up we have HAPPY NIKUKYU CAT PAW GUMMIES, these gummy sweet are really cute and are a sweet peach flavour and made to look like cute little cat paws. There are 4 different packaging designs but the actual gummies are the same in all the packets. While I thought these gummy sweets were nice, I couldn't make my mind up whether they were something I would buy my self to have as a sweet snack.
£2.67


Next we have a UNICORN SQUISHY CHARM, unicorns are the big thing at the moment so I would have been surprised if we never got anything related to unicorns. I love this charm as I love the design and the colours used for it, it's really soft and squishy and I would be surprised if this doesn't get stolen from me by Skye like my tofu squishy charm. The charm has a strap so you can attach it to your bag or phone, this charm is also scented, the website says it smells like watermelon candy but to me they always remind me of marshmallow. I am tempted though to wrap this up from my friends daughter that loves unicorns.
£1.93


Next we have a LITTLE ANIMALS STATIONARY SET, this is a 7 piece set that contains pencil case, 2 pencils, 1 mechanical pencil, 1 pencil sharpener, 1 ruler and 1 eraser. There 2 different coloured pencil available which is Pink and Blue, depending on which pencil case you get depends on the colours of the items inside. Skye starts secondary school next year so thinking this may be ideal for her as a selection of stationary to keep to one side ready for then.
£2.59



Next we have a KAWAII HAND SANITISER BOTTLE, this is a really adorable bottle, I am wanting to buy some hand sanitiser or even put in some hand lotion so that I can put it into it and pop it into my bag to use when I'm out and about. There are 3 different dessert designs for these bottles and the colours on all 3 are really pretty and a good combination. There is a a strap so you could either attach it to your bag instead of placing it inside your bag which could be handy especially if your bag is full.
£2.15


Next we have a DISNEY UFUFY PLUSHIE, these cute little plushies are basically designed like the popular Tsum Tsum plushies, there are quite a few of these plushies available, with the characters including Pluto, Dumbo and Marie to name a few. I got the Cheshire Cat from Alice in Wonderland, which I was really happy about as I love Alice in Wonderland. These little plushies are also coin purses, personally for me I would add it to my collection of teddies with my small collection of Tsum Tsum's that I already own.
£5.11


Next we have URANAIKKO COLOURED PENCILS, I couldn't find these on the Blippo website but they are a set of coloured pencils, they are packaged in a tube with the pencil sharpener on the lid. I think these would be a cute stocking filler for Christmas, I'm not sure what to do with them just yet but they are a cute little set of colours.


Next we have a WASHI MASKING TAPE SET, I love this masking tape set, the box as well as the tape are really pretty and they are such pretty colours. I love the designs on the tape and I'm even contemplating whether to use the tape for when I'm wrapping up Christmas presents. There are 4 designs available with each box containing 2 washi masking tapes.
£2.67


Next we have a HELLO KITTY TIN PENCIL CASE, I love this pencil case, I grinned like a Cheshire cat when I saw it. It's really pretty and it's another item I'm tempted to put to one side for Skye ready for moving up to secondary school, but I'm also tempted to keep it for myself or even wrap it up for a friend for Christmas. This pencil case is available in 2 colours which are pink and blue, both designs are really pretty.
£4.37


Next we have FAIRY TALE HAIR PINS, these hair pins are really cute and come as a set of 3, which are all packaged at random, so you never know which hair clips you will get. I love pinning my hair back at the sides now and again but I'm not sure if I'll be able to get away with them in my hair and I'm also not sure whether Skye would so I am tempted to pass them along to my friend who has a 4 year old daughter that always has her fringe pinned back with hair clips.
£2.15


Lastly we have KOREAN DIARY DECO STICKERS, these stickers are ideal to help you decorate and plan your days in your diary or even on your calendar. I am actually of thinking of keeping these stickers and using them either on our calendar at home for next year or my diary for next year. The stickers look really cute especially since they have pandas on them.
£1.56


Value of September Kawaii Box: £25.20


Now let me get to the business side of the Kawaii Box subscription, remember whatever month you subscribe as long as it's before the shipment date you will get that months box. Each box comes with 10-12 Japanese and Korean kawaii items and no matter where in the month you subscribe you will get that months box shipped out to you so if you signed up on the 30th of November you would still get Novembers box as your first box. You get the choice of which subscription plan you would like, there's a 1 year plan which you pay $214.80 upfront and get a box free which works out around £175.11 and it ends after the 12 months, there's a 6 month plan which the site features as their most popular option which is $112.80 upfront which saves you $6 which works out as £91.96 saving £4.89 and this one also ends after the 6 months, there's a 3 month plan which is $59.40 upfront which they also advertise as the perfect gift idea which comes in at £48.42 which also ends after the 3 months and finally there is the 1 month plan which is the plan I am on which is $19.80 which is a re-occurring payment plan that you can cancel at anytime and works out at £16.14. All 4 plans come with free shipping and also an automatic entry into their kawaii megabox raffle valued over $100 (£81.52). If you're interested in subscribing or just even checking it out then click HERE to go to the site.

If you don't want to subscribe then check out the site BLIPPO where all the items featured in this post are available with many more kawaii items to choose from.

If you just want Japanese Candy they have a subscription box similar to the Kawaii box options you can check that out HERE.

Keep it Kawaii

See you soon!



안녕
(Annyeong)
さようなら
(Sayonara)
再见
(ZaiJian)
Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment