Thursday 7 December 2017

A Musical Christmas Countdown: December 7th 2017!

Hello
안녕하세요 
(Annyeonghaseyo)
こんにちは 
(Konnichiwa)
你好
(Ni Hao)


Google Images
December 7th:
I hate that I have to wait till December to play this album, even though this year I couldn't wait and have had it on since the end of November. We've got another visit from a South Korean Girl Group, these 3 girls come from my main girl group Girls Generation and form the first and only sub-unit of the group TTS. This is one of my favourite tracks from the Dear Santa album, I love the melody and the vocals and I especially love Tiffany's Merry Christmas at the end, whenever I hear that part I can imagine her with her gorgeous eye smile wishing us a Merry Christmas.

Today's song is Girls Generation-TTS' Merry Christmas.


See you tomorrow

Google Images
안녕
(Annyeong)
さようなら
(Sayonara)
再见
(ZaiJian)
Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment