Thursday 27 July 2017

MISHIBOX: June Unboxing & Review

Hello
안녕하세요 
(Annyeonghaseyo)
こんにちは 
(Konnichiwa)
你好
(Ni Hao)

Google Images
It's time for my review of the June MISHIBOX.


We didn't have a spotlight product for June, instead we got a voucher to use to celebrate their 2nd birthday, they also told us about their new MISHIBOX which is called MISHIMASK which is basically a box of Korean face masks.



 First up we have a ESFOLIO THE ESSENCE MASK SHEET, this mask is available in 5 different masks, 3 of which were selected for 1 to be sent at random, each one has it's own benefits. Volcanic Ash removes sebum and impurities to refine pores, Egg helps improve skin elasticity and hydration and Red Ginseng revitalises skin for a youthful appearance.
How To Use - After cleanser and toner, place mask on face for 15-20 minutes. Pat the remaining essence to increase absorption. Use 1-3 times a week.

I got the egg mask and I really liked this mask, it was easy to apply and fit my face shape really well, it smelt really nice too. There wasn't a lot of excess essence for me to pat away and the mask left my skin feeling soft, smooth and moisturised.
Retail Price: $2/£1.53
Rate 5/5


Next we have a HALF MOON EYES PINK FRUITY WASH-OFF MASK PACK, this mask pack contains Dragon fruit extract in the form of capsules to help gently exfoliate, remove dirt, sebum and reduce the appearance of pores.
How To Use - after cleanser and toner, apply a thick layer onto face, avoiding eyes and lips. Let dry for 10 minutes, and wash off with warm water. Finish with your routine moisturiser and/or cream.


 We received this mask February last year (2016) and looking at my review for it then, I didn't have a good experience with using it but this time it's all positive. It was easy to apply and was pretty easy and quick to rinse off, it smelt really nice and has such a pretty colour to it, my skin was left feeling smooth and looking a lot brighter and fresh, this time I had no reaction from using it, which is a bonus. Even the packaging is a step up from when we last received this mask pack.
Retail Price: $3.50/£2.67
Rate 5/5


 Next we have a THANK YOU FARMER BACK TO ICELAND CLEANSING WATER, this cleansing water effectively removes make-up, sebum and impurities from the skin, meaning no need for double cleansing. It contains Iceland moss extract which helps protect and nourish your skin, and witch hazel which helps refine pores.
How To Use - Apply adequate amount onto cotton pad. Use cotton pad to gently wipe off make-up. For eye and lip make-up, set cotton pad onto affected area for 3-5 seconds before wiping off. Then use the opposite side of cotton pad to remove any remaining residue.
We received the mini version of this product and I think I will invest in the larger bottle as I really like this cleansing water, I personally think it's miles better than the Garnier Cleansing Water that I use. I tend to double cleanse, I used a powder cleanser to start removing my make-up and then my Garnier Cleansing Water for any remaining make-up. Even when using just the Garnier Cleansing Water I can use between 6-10 cotton pads to make sure it's all removed, but with the Back To Iceland Cleansing Water my make-up was removed in less than 5 minutes and only took 3 cotton pads, it definitely gives a deep cleanse to you skin to remove impurities. It smelt absolutely gorgeous and to me it smelt like Lavender, and my skin was left feeling soft and smooth.
Retail Price: $6/£4.58
Rate 5/5



Next we have PROUD MARY A.C. CURE SPOT SOLUTION, this product contains various botanical extracts - Centella, Witch Hazel, Aloe, Rosemary and Chamomile to help soothe irritated skin and decrease the size of pimples/spots. It also creates a thin barrier to protects your skin from external stress.
How To Use - After cleansing and toning, apply a small amount to the affected areas.
 This product is amazing, to me the smell reminded me a little of sunscreen and it absorbed quickly into the skin, leaving the affected area feeling soft. When checking out the affected area a day later I noticed that my spot had reduced quite a lot and later it was completely gone, normally when I notice a few spots I will use an exfoliate but that wasn't really needed. I highly recommend this for anyone that suffers from pimples/spots.
Retail Price: $16/£12.20
Rate 5/5


 Lastly we have a CHAMOS BLUEBERRY CONTROL NUTRY CREAM, there are 4 of these creams available, all with different key ingredients and benefits. The Blueberry Control Nutry Cream hydrates and nourishes skin, the Pomegranate Anti-Wrinkle Cream uses antioxidants naturally found in pomegranates to increase elasticity, the Lemon Ultra Whitening Cream contains flavanoids and AHA to decrease pigmentation and brighten skin and the Apple Intensive Nutry Cream contains naturally occurring vitamins and amino acids to smooth skin and provide long-lasting hydration.
how To Use - After cleansing and toning, spread desired amount evenly onto face and neck.
I have to say this is my favourite product from the June MISHIBOX, it smells absolutely gorgeous, if I didn't know it was face cream I would have thought it was edible it smelt that good. The cream absorbed really quickly and it had a watery consistency when it was being applied, it left my skin feeling soft and smooth as well as leaving it feeling nourished and moisturised.
Retail Price: $30/£22.88
Rate 5/5

Now it's time to get down to the business side of the MISHIBOX, it seems that they no longer off different subscription offers as the only one available now on the website is the monthly recurring subscription which is $19.95/£16.33 a month, this does not include the shipping fee which for the UK is $5.95. I pay £20 a month including shipping for my box and I'm sure you can see from the products you get it's really worth the investment even with the extra charges for the box from my bank it's still a worthwhile subscription. You really get more than your moneys worth from the box, these boxes are extremely popular and sell out really fast so if you interested I would suggest being quick to avoid disappoint.

If you have liked what you have seen in this post then head to the MISHIBOX website, and possibly sign up for their amazing subscription box, it's even great as a gift for a beauty enthusiast.

I think it's safe to say that June's box was a pretty great box, there's nothing in this box that I could fault, every item was top notch and benefited my skin. My next box has arrived and I'm excited to try out the products and let you know what they're like.

See you soon!



안녕
(Annyeong)
さようなら
(Sayonara)
再见
(ZaiJian)
Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment