Friday 26 May 2017

MISHIBOX: April Unboxing & Review

Hello
Ammyeong
Konnichiwa
Ni Hao

Google Images
I realised as my new MISHIBOX arrived for May that I still hadn't shared with you the goodies from my April box as well as what I thought of the products we received, so I'll not keep you waiting any longer and get straight into April's MISHIBOX.


April's spotlight product comes from no:hj with their Golden Modelling Foil Mask, Golden Collagen Stamping Mask and their Pearl Modelling Foil Mask.


 First up we have our spotlight product NO:HJ GOLDEN MODELLING FOIL MASK, no:hj is a premium mask brand leading the innovation in Korean sheet mask! The foil minimizes evaporation, allowing the sheet mask to say moist for longer to provide maximum skin hydration. The Golden Modelling Foil Mask increases skin elasticity, provides hydration and offers you clear and sleek skin, the Golden Collagen Stamping Mask is a luxurious mask with gold essence and collagen and the Pearl Modelling Foil Mask is a mask pack with pearl and horss fat extracts, enabling whitening effect while restoring the skins elasticity and leaving your skin dewy.
How To Use - After cleanser and toner, place on your face for 15-20 minutes, foil side up. Pat the remaining essence to increase absorption. Use 1-3 times a week.
Of the 3 masks available I got the Golden Modelling Foil Mask. it's my first time seeing a golden face mask. I thought the packaging was really pretty and made the product look expensive and that they put time and effort into selling their products. The mask was really easy to apply and was one of the few face masks that I've used that actually fit my face, there wasn't really any of the essence remaining on my skin for me to pat away which with a lot of the masks I've tried, I've had remaining essence so either the mask wasn't for me or my skin was really dry and needed the moisture boost. I thought I was having a bad reaction to the mask while it was on as where the mask stopped on my chin was feeling hot and itchy but when I removed the mask there wasn't any redness or anything else to suggest a reaction to the mask. My skin was left feeling slightly sticky, a little tight and also looking dewy, my skin did also feel soft and smooth to the touch which I really liked but overall I don't think this was the best mask for me which I was really gutted about, I in no way think this mask wasn't good but maybe my skin was too much for the mask to handle.
Retail Price: $3/£2.40(I guess from other products of the same price)
Rate 3/5


Next we have a SNP SALON FACE PAD, the Salon Face Pad contains lemon peel oil and white willow bark extract for gentle physical and chemical exfoliation. Peppermint, rosemary and chamomile extracts help decrease sensitivity.
How To Use - After cleansing, pat face dry. Use the white cotton side to gently massage the entire face. then use the green side on your t-zone for a more focused exfoliation. Rinse with warm water. Use once a week. The pad can also be used on your elbows and heels.

 I can honestly say this was my favourite product from April's box, it was so easy to use and smelt absolutely gorgeous and refreshing. What I really loved about the Salon Face Pad was that even after cleansing my skin it removed even more dirt and dead skin cells from my face. I'm sure I'm not the only person that loves to see the dirt left behind revealing how much of a deep cleanse your skin has had from a product. The green side worked amazing on my t-zone that sometimes can get oily, overall the Salon Face Pad left my skin feeling cleaner, fresher, smooth and soft as well as looking a lot brighter. This product is on my to buy again list as I think this would really benefit my skin using it once a week.
Retail Price: $3/£1.91(reduced from £2.30)
Rate 5/5


 Next we have a MEDIHEAL WARMING EYE MASK, the info card says to rest your tired, puffy eyes with these adorable Warming Eye Masks from the X Line Friends range. The warming eye masks are just the thing to relieve eye stress, fatigue, puffiness as well as stimulates and increases blood circulation to your eye area, minimizing wrinkles. Activated by the air, the slow releasing steam-like heat therapy is cushioned and delivered through a soft, light-weight cotton material that sits comfortably over your eyes applying a soothing weight and blocking out all light. There are 3 eye masks available Brown (Bear), provides a clean unscented warming session, Cony (Rabbit), provides a light relaxing lavender aroma and Sally (Chick), provides a refreshing citrus grapefruit aroma.
How To Use - Tear out the holes for ears, and tear along the back middle perforated line. Place the mask on eyes and secure onto ears. Place the white side of the mask on eyelids. Leave on for 20 minutes, mask will warm up on it's own.
I've been exhausted all day as I've been up early travelling back from Disneyland Paris and I thought this would be a good time to use this eye mask to see if it would help with that. Upon removing the mask my eyes felt a lot brighter and I felt awake and refreshed but that could also be because I had a 20 minute nap while wearing it, after a while my eyes were feeling tired again so I don't think it's good with lack of sleep fatigue, I think it would be more beneficial after a long day of work or even shopping. I would try this mask again as well as trying out the scented ones too as I feel the Lavender would be really relaxing where as the citrus would make you feel more alert. I got the Bear eye mask so I got the unscented one, I did feel relaxed after especially after it helped me drift off to sleep while I had it on.
Retail Price: $4/£2.68 (reduced from £3.07)
Rate 3/5 (just based on my fatigue)


 Next we have a DAYCELL RE, DNA PROPOLIS AMPOULE, Propolis is made by honeybees and is proven to have antibiotic and antiseptic properties, and contains an abundance of antioxidants. The Re, DNA Propolis Ampoule uses this natural ingredient to moisturise the skin and help prevent effects of aging. The ampule also contains Niacinamide for brightening.
How To Use - After cleanser and toning, apply a thin layer to the skin. Use up to twice a day.
I was really wary of trying this product as when I tried a Propolis face mask, I had a reaction to it and it left my skin feeling both really hot and really red. On first use for me the smell was a sickly sweet smell but I think that's because I'm not the biggest fan of honey but the smell was bearable. My hands were left feeling sticky after applying it by my face was left feeling soft and moisturised, the ampule even absorbed quickly into my skin and best of all I had no reaction to it and I have continued to use it. We received the mini bottle where as there is a set that contains all the Re, DNA Propolis Set, including this ampule. I love the bottle design as well as the bright packaging, making it look expensive.
Retail Price: $8/£614
Rate 5/5


Next we have a REVECEN MOISTURE SHINE LIP GLOSS, this lip gloss is perfect for a pop of colour for the spring months. It has a lightweight formula that provides brilliant colour without any stickiness. There are 6 colours available, Crystal, Rose Quartz, Carnelian, Garnet, Spinel and Ruby.
How To Use - Apply onto clean lips any time you want more colour.
 I really like this lip gloss, the colour is really nice and would be ideal for either a lunch or shopping trip with the girls or even a night out. Even just applying the lip gloss to my hand there wasn't any stickiness, it may not be a long lasting lip gloss but I still like it and it's always nice to sometimes wear a lip product that I don't have to leave my lips sore after scrubbing away at them to get the gloss, lipstick or even lip stain off. We were sent a lip gloss at random from the different colours and I got the Garnet lip gloss, the all look like lip gloss colours that I would personally use, so I may have to invest in giving them all a try.
Retail Price: $15/£10.82 (reduced from £11.60)
Rate 4/5



 Lastly we have a AROMAME MOCHERE WITCH CREAM, it has the name which cream because Aromame says that it has magical effects. There are 4 varieties all with different benefits. The Alaska Ice Cream Glacial Milk (Blue tub) provides refreshing moisture and cools skin, the Whitening Pearl Liquid Cream (White tub) contains pearl powder for brightening the skin, the Wrinkle Down Cream (Red tub) contains dragon blood tree sap and helps protect skin from aging affects and finally the Extra Solution Cream (Bronze tub) is for extra moisture, containing extracts of the resurrection plant.
How To Use - After cleansing and toning, apply desired amount to face and neck, Use up to twice a day.
I got the Extra Solution Cream and I really liked it, it left my skin feeling soft and moisturised, I even thought the cream smelt really nice. The cream wasn't too thick and applied really easily as well as absorbing quickly into my skin, I'm intrigued to try the other 3 creams to test out their benefits.
Retail Price: $16/£11.59 (reduced from £12.37)
Rate 5/5

Now it's time to get down to the business side of the MISHIBOX, it seems that they no longer off different subscription offers as the only one available now on the website is the monthly recurring subscription which is $19.95/£16.33 a month, this does not include the shipping fee which for the UK is $5.95. I pay £20 a month including shipping for my box and I'm sure you can see from the products you get it's really worth the investment even with the extra charges for the box from my bank it's still a worthwhile subscription. You really get more than your moneys worth from the box, these boxes are extremely popular and sell out really fast so if you interested I would suggest being quick to avoid disappoint.

If you have liked what you have seen in this post then head to the MISHIBOX website, and possibly sign up for their amazing subscription box, it's even great as a gift for a beauty enthusiast.

Out of the 6 products that we got in April's box, I mainly really liked 4 of them including the propolis ampule, which I never thought I would be a fan of, my favourite has to be the Salon Face Pad. As I've said my May MISHIBOX has arrived and I can't wait to try out the products, 1 of which I took away with me to Disneyland.

See you soon!



Annyeong
Sayonara
Zai Jian
Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment