Wednesday 1 March 2017

MISHIBOX: January Unboxing & Review

Hello
Annyeong
Konnichiwa
Ni Hao

Google Images



As you may have noticed from my previous MISHIBOX posts, we have a new and improved info card. I prefer the bigger card compared to the older one.

Now lets dig into the first MISHIBOX of 2017.


 First up we have HOLIKA HOLIKA! GOLDEN MONKEY GLAMOUR 3-STEP KIT, the info card says cold, dry January air can easily chap your lips. Pamper them with this 3-step kit, it's fun and easy to use and offers quick results.
How To Use - Clean lips. Use step 1 exfoliating pad to gently massage lips and remove any dry, peeling skin. Next step 2 hydrogel mask to lips for 15 minutes, then gently dab lips to absorb any remaining essence. Lastly apply step 3 honey treatment to lips, especially to dry areas.

This is a definitely must for January and really any time of the year when your lips are feeling dry or you're just wanting a pick me up for your lips. Even though I'm not really a fan of honey, I've never thought about applying it to my lips to give them a bit of moisture and even though it had a sickly sweet smell to it, I wouldn't say no to using it again. I even used the last of it over my lipstick to give it a glossy and moisturised look.
Retail Price: $4/£3.23
Rate 5/5


 Next we have a CHAMOS SHEET MASK. there 6 sheet masks in this collection and we were sent one at random. The masks available are snail repair, vita-brightening repair silk, collagen repair silk, charcoal repair silk, pro-amino repair silk and snail repair goat milk.
How To Use - After cleansing and applying toner, unfold the mask and adjust comfortably to your face. Relax for 15 minutes. When finished, remove the mask and pat down the extra essence.
 I got the snail repair goat milk mask, the mask was easy to apply and it left my skin feeling moisturised and looking glossy and healthy, I would really recommend this mask if you have dry skin, I wouldn't mind trying out the rest of the masks and seeing which ones benefit my skin.
Retail Price: $3/£2.42
Rate 5/5


Next we have an ETTANG MODELLING TAKE OUT CUP PACK, we got one of these packs in our January MISHIBOX for 2016, they were popular with subscribers so they brought them back again to start of 2017's subscription. We were sent 1 of the packs at random from the 10 available packs, the only 2 not included to be sent at random were peppermint and the peppermint. The packs we could receive were Yogurt, acerola, charcoal, propolis, collagen, chlorella, paper mulberry or calendula.
How To Use - Take out desiccant pack and throw away. Use included spatula to mix in approximately two ounces of warm water. Amount of water can be controlled to achieve desired consistency. Quickly blend powder with warm water to form a paste. Apply paste to face, avoiding eyes and lips. Let dry for 15-20 minutes, then remove gently, starting from the edges. Wipe away any remaining residue with toner and cotton pads. Finish skin care routine wit your favourite essence and/or moisturiser.
 In Last January's box I got the Peppermint pack and I really liked it, I looked like Mrs Doubtfire with it looking like having the cream frosting on my face. As you can tell I didn't make my pack smooth enough to be a paste and looks like I had porridge oats on my face, but it still did what it was supposed to and my skin did feel soft, smooth and nourished.
Retail Price: $3/£3.22
Rate 5/5


Next we have a YADAH SILKY FIT CONCEALER BB POWER BRIGHTENING, the info card says that it's a smooth, moisturising formula to brighten and illuminate skin with ingredients like niacinamide and white mulberry bark extract. The card also says you can use alone or under your makeup.
How To Use - Apply evenly onto clean face. avoiding eyes and lips. Product can be layered depending on desired level of coverage.
 I've used this both alone and under my makeup, I don;t really like to be bare face so I'm glad I now have this to use and will be buying it again. I feel more confident not have foundation on when I have this on with my mascara and blusher, I find it really ideal for when I'm going to work as then I don't have to sit long removing it at the end of the day. I really do recommend it to anyone and everyone, this is my first time using a concealer and BB cream on my whole face so I'm glad it was really easy to apply, my skin felt so soft and smooth once it was applied.
Retail Price: $6/£4.85
Rate 5/5


 Next we have CHAMOS SNAIL REPAIR AQUA GEL MIST, the info card says moisturise your skin on the go, the unique gel texture keeps your skin feeling soft and supple for much longer than your typical mist.
How To Use - Close your eyes and spritz onto face whenever you need a boost of moisture. Pat gently with fingers to help absorption.


I've only used this mist once so far so I'm not able to give it a proper review on if it made my skin feel any different but it does smell really nice and absorbs pretty quickly. It's meant to help keep the moisture in your skin for longer because of the gel forming a barrier on your skin. I don't think this would be ideal to use once your makeup is applied but think it would be good to used before applying makeup to help keep your skin moisturised and glowing.
Retail Price: $18/£14.54
Rate N/A


 Lastly for January's box we have out January spotlight product, SOROCI SOOTHING SKIN TONER/REPAIR SKIN SOFTENER, this is a new brand to featured in MISHIBOX with a sleek, modern design and the use of organic rice embryo to formulate a product which is great for sensitive skin. We were sent one of the 2 products at random, the skin toner balances skin's natural pH and controls sebum, the repair skin softener combines toner, essence, and moisturiser for one-step skincare.
How To Use - For toner, apply to clean skin at night and follow up with essence and/or moisturiser. For softener, apply to clean skin in the morning and follow up with sunscreen and/or makeup.
I got the toner and I absolutely LOVE it, I love the bottle design and the toner smells really nice. I tend to use this toner when my skin is feeling a little sore and it helps to calm it down, my skin is left feeling soft as well as looking clean and fresh and it even controls sebum so my face isn't as shiny. I would highly recommend this toner for everyone to try, I will be buying it once mine has run out. There's nothing much I can really say about how amazing this toner is, it's something you have to witness for yourself. The toner is my favourite product from January's box.
Retail Price: $22/£16.97(Soothing skin toner)
$24/£18.58(Repair skin softener)
Rate 5/5

Now it's time to get down to the business side of the MISHIBOX, it seems that they no longer off different subscription offers as the only one available now on the website is the monthly recurring subscription which is $19.95/£16.33 a month, this does not include the shipping fee which for the UK is $5.95. I pay £20 a month including shipping for my box and I'm sure you can see from the products you get it's really worth the investment even with the extra charges for the box from my bank it's still a worthwhile subscription. You really get more than your moneys worth from the box, these boxes are extremely popular and sell out really fast so if you interested I would suggest being quick to avoid disappoint.

If you have liked what you have seen in this post then head to the MISHIBOX website, and possibly sign up for their amazing subscription box, it's even great as a Christmas gift for a beauty enthusiast.

I think this years MISHIBOX has started with a bang with 6 pretty amazing products, I love the new info card design and that they now have a product that they put spotlight on as the main feature of the box. My February box has arrived and again it looks to be an amazing box but only trying the products will tell if it's the month for me.

See you soon!


Annyeong
Sayonara
Zai Jian
Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment