Thursday 2 March 2017

Kawaii Box: January Edition!

Hello
Annyeong
Konnichiwa
Ni Hao

Google Images

It's time to get stuck into the January box from Kawaii Box.


Sneak peak inside the box.


First from the box we have a HARAJUKU BADGE, this is such a really cute badge and as it states it has yummy candy on it. You can place this badge anywhere you wish, like your jacket or backpack, I'm thinking of attaching mine to my blazer that I have my Hufflepuff badge attached. It's a really cute badge and is in all pretty pastel colours for both the sweets and the background. There is another cute Harajuku badge available on the site but if you are wanting this one there is only 3 available until it's out of stock, so be quick if you want one of your very own.
£1.28


Next we have a KAWAII BUNNY PHONE RING HOLDER & STAND, it's the first time I've ever seen something like this, you basically attach it to the back of your phone and then you are able use it as a stand, to keep you phone upright on the table, which cam also help you from misplacing your phone. I'm not 100% on what I'm going to do with mine as I don't want to damage the phone case that I have on my phone already. There are 2 different versions of this bunny available, a pink smiling bunny and a white bunny with a moustache, we got sent one at random and I have the pink bunny.
£3.37


Next we have a CUTE RIBBON HAIR CLIP, I love getting hair accessories in my Kawaii Boxes, this one is just so cute and actually looks like you have a little bow in your hair. I love that it resembles a fabric bow, I love having it in my hair too. the hair clip is available in 9 different pastel colours and when you order one you get sent a colour at random, personally I would have been happy with any colour as they all look really pretty.
£1.77


Next we have a KOREAN MEAL ERASER SET, I love that places find new ways to make erasers, you can get an eraser in practically in any shape or form, I'd be lying if I didn't say I was tempted to keep this set for myself as it all looks so fun to use, there's fish, meat and vegetables and it's my first time seeing erasers resembling food. There is 2 different colour options: red or purple, both options have different erasers, the red one looks more like traditional Korean dishes.
£2.57


Next we have a GHOST POP POCKET MIRROR, I really like this mirror it's the perfect size to fit in my bag for when I'm out and about, especially when I tend to forget I have make up on and end up rubbing my eyes. There are 4 different style for this little mirror, all with different colours and different kawaii ghost designs. I got one that's dark blue and has all different images on it, I think it's the best one out of the 4 designs. The mirror I think is better than some that I already have as it's big enough to see your full face and still have the mirror up close.
£2.33


Next we have a NEMUNEKO PLUSHIE, this little guy is just really cute and adorable. It looks like this cute guy is smiling as it's sleeping, the plush is really soft and silky and is available in 5 different colours: black, brown, grey, white and yellow, at the moment though only the grey, white and yellow ones are available as both the brown and black ones are out of stock. To say the plush is classed as small it still looks quite big compared to what you would think would be classed as a small plush.
£9.31


Next we have KRACIE POPIN' COOKIN' DIY KIT COLOURFUL RAMUNE LAND, I've said before that I really like getting these in my Kawaii Box, they can be really difficult and overwhelming when using them for the fist time, but now I see each one as a new challenge to try and create. I really like Ramune soda and often order Lychee flavour from an online Japanese store that sells everything from food, utensils to magazines. Each packet comes with different moulds to create your own ramune sweets. This kit was pretty quick and easy to make, it was little messy but overall was fun to make, I even made it by just following the images on the back of the packaging.
£2.81




Next we have a GLICO POPCAN DISNEY LOLLIPOP, there are 6 different flavours with each set being in different coloured packaging. The coloured packaging is depends on the flavour, red is cola, yellow is mixed fruits, blue is pure ramune soda, purple is muscat and grape, pink is strawberry and peach and black is a mysterious and undisclosed flavour. I'm tempted to order all 6 flavours to try them all out as I got cola and it tasted really nice, I'm curious about the mysterious flavoured ones.
£0.56


Next we have VALENTINE'S PLUSH STICKERS, these stickers a pastel colours plush hearts, I'm going to save these for Skye to use as I know she likes arts and crafts and would love decorating things with these stickers. Personally I think these are the best stickers we've received in our Kawaii Boxes as they are something different and not something I've really seen before. There are 3 different styles available with all 3 different sheets coming with different coloured pastel hearts.
£1.44


Next up we have TWINKLE DECO JEWELS, we tend to get this kind of item quite a lot and they're not something I personally use, so I always pass them on to Skye so she can make use of them. They are available in 5 different styles with each sheet coming with large and small jewels to decorate with, each sheet also has different colours.
£3.05


Lastly from the January box we have a POCKY STICK BALLPOINT PEN, one of the Japanese candy that I really like is pocky, so I love that there's a pen designed like a stick. There are 6 different styles available, each one being a different colour and design, all my Kawaii Box pens get put to one side to use for my blogging. So far I've never been disappointed with any of the pens we've received and it's one of the items I most look forward to opening my Kawaii Box for.
£1.52



Value of January Kawaii Box: £30.01

Now let me get to the business side of the Kawaii Box subscription, remember whatever month you subscribe as long as it's before the shipment date you will get that months box. Each box comes with 10-12 Japanese and Korean kawaii items and no matter where in the month you subscribe you will get that months box shipped out to you so if you signed up on the 30th of November you would still get Novembers box as your first box. You get the choice of which subscription plan you would like, there's a 1 year plan which you pay $214.80 upfront and get a box free which works out around £175.11 and it ends after the 12 months, there's a 6 month plan which the site features as their most popular option which is $112.80 upfront which saves you $6 which works out as £91.96 saving £4.89 and this one also ends after the 6 months, there's a 3 month plan which is $59.40 upfront which they also advertise as the perfect gift idea which comes in at £48.42 which also ends after the 3 months and finally there is the 1 month plan which is the plan I am on which is $19.80 which is a re-occurring payment plan that you can cancel at anytime and works out at £16.14. All 4 plans come with free shipping and also an automatic entry into their kawaii megabox raffle valued over $100 (£81.52). If you're interested in subscribing or just even checking it out then click HERE to go to the site.

If you don't want to subscribe then check out the site BLIPPO where all the items featured in this post are available with many more kawaii items to choose from.

If you just want Japanese Candy they have a subscription box similar to the Kawaii box options you can check that out HERE.

Keep it Kawaii.

See you soon!


Annyeong
Sayonara
Zai Jian
Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment